view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What was the incident that started on your journeys of vouyerism and exhibitionism as couples or a w
I've been both for a long time after in my latecteens my best mates girlfriend would flash me and vice versa, years down the line I'm with a girl who I think might be into swapping but not sure even though signals are strong she is only referencing one couple not swapping in general.
This started on New year's Eve we went to a cabin for 3 nights with another couple which was good but it had no TV and no pub within walking distance so evenings was games and drinking, on New year's Eve we got drunk and started playing strip poker as couples which wasn't good as I was completely naked after losing twice, we were sat male female opposite each other so I was across from my mates wife etc, the game goes on I'm out just watching and finally some tits come out this incredible pair of milf boobs with stunning erect nipples looking at me, my cock went instantly hard this was the first point which was nothing like my girlfriend she told me not to cover up and let my mates wife look at it as she had made it erect. The game goes on and eventually my mates wife is naked and she's sat right in front of me legs open hairy pussy on full view my cock was absolutely throbbing my girlfriend grabbed it and waggled it saying somebody likes what they see and at that moment my mates wifes vagina opened, as soon as my girlfriend noticed she came up with idea of the losing couple having sex Infront of the winners after a few looks at each other around the room we all thought it was ace, game finishes with me naked his wife naked him naked and my girlfriend in just her knickers and actually really surprised they went at it Infront of us it didn't last long needless to say and she grabbed a really squeezed my cock when she came. Nothing has been said between us as a group since but my girlfriend and his wife have been discussing it a lot mainly because he has got a small cock and for what ever reason my girlfriend has become fascinated by it, over the past couple of months she brings it up a lot along with getting me to wank Infront of her whilst telling her what I liked about that night so she has lots at videos of me wanking whilst describing my mates wife tits and pussy and how they swing in doggy. It's at a point we're she only has to mention her tits and I get an erection, this morning I was showering in the wet room and in walks my girlfriend who sits down for a wee closely followed by my mates wife she didn't bat an eyelid at me being naked and surprisingly my girlfriend asked me if I thought my mates wifes tits looked good in her top and that was enough my cock went hard, I then found out all of the videos of me wanking had been given to her and she liked hearing me talk about her whilst wanking and in return my girlfriend had videos of his cock and they have been discussing our cocks the whole time, before they left I was given a hand job Infront of her and then they walked out saying nothing. Is this a swinging opportunity or an extreme vouyerism thing as she has never mentioned us swapping she only talks about cocks and me liking his wife naked I don't want to suggest swinging out right and ruin whatever is starting as I'd be happy with flashing and watching

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Start
Not sure I can tell it here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I tried to read all that but lost focus somewhere between the first three words sorry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the first few months of our relationship, I had considered lam to be quite conservative and prudish as she never let me take any nude pics of her as my friends girl friends often did. Eventually she relented, letting me take a few snaps for my personal collection as I worked away a lot under the understanding that I would never show them to anyone. I know it is bad form, but I did end up posting some of her pics with her face hidden in one of the sites which rate different vaginas. One day while chatting in bed, I mentioned that 1000 people like her vagina and when she asked what I meant, I opened the site and showed her the pics of her pussy on the internet. At first she was shocked, but I pointed out that there are no names and faces for anyone to recognise her.
She ended up reading through the comments and getting a bit of a giggle from them, and then confessed that she had actually flashed it to a few people before, but was very nervous about being on the internet as some girls she had worked with had been outed and shamed when their pictures were shared around people she knew and co-workers She told me about how she came from a very conservative and prominent family and would be absolutely shamed if the same thing happened to her. She admitted that she was turned on by breaking the taboo of showing her body as long as no one who knows her found out. I the end, she allowed me to do a full nude photo shoot of her, with the full understanding that these pictures would end up on the internet.
I was surprised at how turned on she was getting when I was saying things about how they will love her boobs in that pose, or will love how her butt looks in another pose. Because I know she was especially nervous about showing her pussy, I was relieved when she was happy to drop her panties for my camera, while I made comments about how all the men will love her pussy in this or that shot. After a while, she was suggesting poses and asking if they think they will like her pussy when she poses it in various ways. She was even more eager than myself for me to post her nude pictures online and was absolutely turned on to she her naked body online and loved reading the comments.
After a few more photo sessions she got more daring and told me she wanted to show it off in person.. Neither of us knew how to bring this about, but a month or so later we were out of town and playing pool with a group of locals. I cant remember how it came about but she ended up showing them her pictures on her phone which then ended up in her showing them in person what they saw on the web site. This developed into some flashing and showing off before she told me she wanted to see how it felt to strip naked in front of a crowd. A while later we heard about an amateur strip show in another town where she got very turned on by stripping fully naked in front of 300 screaming people.
For a few years, she would have her fun every few months In one way or another, always with the proviso that there was not touching and only when I was there. While I do not get off in showing off myself, I did get pretty turned on by her showing off. Now that she has got it out of her system, she is doing it much less than before, maybe only once or twice a year.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've been a voyeur and exhibitionist all my life, I don't think there was an incident. I've always been a nasty boy, lol!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What he said.
dillaboy said: I've been a voyeur and exhibitionist all my life, I don't think there was an incident. I've always been a nasty boy, lol!

Um, yeah, pretty much sums it up for me as well. If only the technology existed 40 years ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: In the first few months of our relationship, I had considered lam to be quite conservative and prudish as she never let me take any nude pics of her as my friends girl friends often did. Eventually she relented, letting me take a few snaps for my personal collection as I worked away a lot under the understanding that I would never show them to anyone. I know it is bad form, but I did end up posting some of her pics with her face hidden in one of the sites which rate different vaginas. One day while chatting in bed, I mentioned that 1000 people like her vagina and when she asked what I meant, I opened the site and showed her the pics of her pussy on the internet. At first she was shocked, but I pointed out that there are no names and faces for anyone to recognise her.
She ended up reading through the comments and getting a bit of a giggle from them, and then confessed that she had actually flashed it to a few people before, but was very nervous about being on the internet as some girls she had worked with had been outed and shamed when their pictures were shared around people she knew and co-workers She told me about how she came from a very conservative and prominent family and would be absolutely shamed if the same thing happened to her. She admitted that she was turned on by breaking the taboo of showing her body as long as no one who knows her found out. I the end, she allowed me to do a full nude photo shoot of her, with the full understanding that these pictures would end up on the internet.
I was surprised at how turned on she was getting when I was saying things about how they will love her boobs in that pose, or will love how her butt looks in another pose. Because I know she was especially nervous about showing her pussy, I was relieved when she was happy to drop her panties for my camera, while I made comments about how all the men will love her pussy in this or that shot. After a while, she was suggesting poses and asking if they think they will like her pussy when she poses it in various ways. She was even more eager than myself for me to post her nude pictures online and was absolutely turned on to she her naked body online and loved reading the comments.
After a few more photo sessions she got more daring and told me she wanted to show it off in person.. Neither of us knew how to bring this about, but a month or so later we were out of town and playing pool with a group of locals. I cant remember how it came about but she ended up showing them her pictures on her phone which then ended up in her showing them in person what they saw on the web site. This developed into some flashing and showing off before she told me she wanted to see how it felt to strip naked in front of a crowd. A while later we heard about an amateur strip show in another town where she got very turned on by stripping fully naked in front of 300 screaming people.
For a few years, she would have her fun every few months In one way or another, always with the proviso that there was not touching and only when I was there. While I do not get off in showing off myself, I did get pretty turned on by her showing off. Now that she has got it out of her system, she is doing it much less than before, maybe only once or twice a year.

Having met Lam (fully clothed) recently and hearing her side of how you started your journey, it is a nice insight to hear your side of events.
I was wondering if it was more you who was pushing the exhibitionist side, or if it was her (or mutual).
My wife and I started sort of similar to you two, then she backed out and removed all pics in here. You mentioned she (Lam) has got it out of her system now, does that mean no more pics in here?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
neighbour girls
In my early teens, accidentally saw the 2 girls next door topless sunbathing. After that I was always up the tree perving over the fence at them and playing with my cock. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
[quote

Having met Lam (fully clothed) recently and hearing her side of how you started your journey, it is a nice insight to hear your side of events.
I was wondering if it was more you who was pushing the exhibitionist side, or if it was her (or mutual).
My wife and I started sort of similar to you two, then she backed out and removed all pics in here. You mentioned she (Lam) has got it out of her system now, does that mean no more pics in here?

At first it was me who posted the first pics but Lam got interested soon after.
After a while Lam got more turned on by the flashing or showing off in person and lost interest in posting pics online. Now that I have put a stop to showing off in person, she is sort of moving on from the whole exhibitionism thing but still looks in here with me and is willing to do some more shoots. I don't push her into anything, but I would say that before it was her suggesting photo opportunities 60% of the time, where as now she is only taking the initiative 40% of the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
asianbabelover said:
lamihot said: In the first few months of our relationship, I had considered lam to be quite conservative and prudish as she never let me take any nude pics of her as my friends girl friends often did. Eventually she relented, letting me take a few snaps for my personal collection as I worked away a lot under the understanding that I would never show them to anyone. I know it is bad form, but I did end up posting some of her pics with her face hidden in one of the sites which rate different vaginas. One day while chatting in bed, I mentioned that 1000 people like her vagina and when she asked what I meant, I opened the site and showed her the pics of her pussy on the internet. At first she was shocked, but I pointed out that there are no names and faces for anyone to recognise her.

At first it was me who posted the first pics but Lam got interested soon after.
After a while Lam got more turned on by the flashing or showing off in person and lost interest in posting pics online. Now that I have put a stop to showing off in person, she is sort of moving on from the whole exhibitionism thing but still looks in here with me and is willing to do some more shoots. I don't push her into anything, but I would say that before it was her suggesting photo opportunities 60% of the time, where as now she is only taking the initiative 40% of the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: I tried to read all that but lost focus somewhere between the first three words sorry.

don't worry I know exactly what you mean the same happened to me when I looked at your pictures.......

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's interesting lamihot, I finally broached the subject of swapping this morning after a weekend of flashing and watching. Friday night I got home and was greeted by a naked girlfriend at the front door telling to get naked and in the back garden, which obviously I did, and she got straight onto the patio table on her back legs up and open I very quickly realised why when after a few minutes I saw we were being watched by our friends through the kitchen window who she had just asked to go get some food before I got home, when they knocked on the window she told me to carry on and let them see after all we had watched them at new year.

It's one thing walking nude through people when your turned on but got to say it's very different after you've cum, any way we went into the house and we stood chatting to them for a while before going to get dressed. Night went on few drinks we all went to bed nothing more happened.

Next morning my friend's wife knocked on the bedroom door asked if we wanted coffee bringing up my girlfriend called her in and she was wearing sheer blue underwear everything was visible completetly on show I could not look at her face I was talking directly to her pussy which was at eye level, when she went my girlfriend followed her and told me to sort my boner out and she'll get the coffee so off she trotted wearing just a t-shirt with her little blonde pussy on show, so I immediately went to work on my hard on a few minutes later in walked the wife with 2 coffees and there I am naked stroking away, she didn't bat an eyelid she pulled her knickers down to her knees and took her bra off stood there and said she wanted to watch me looking at her, so I did.

This morning I told my girlfriend what happened she said she knew she had sent her in to watch and she took my mate his coffee so she could watch him. The long and the short of it is they having been swapping videos since new year of myself and my mate, my girlfriend is my fascinated by my mates tiny cock, his wife loves my cock because it swings when I walk and is shaved, but loves my foreskin as he's cut, but more importantly it is the second cock she has seen in real life as they got married as teens and he was her first and she is excited that I get hard because of her and let her see it.

This has brought out a really strong exhibitionist side to my girlfriend she loved watching them have sex but enjoyed them watching her more, she loves flashing my mate and loves his wife flashing me, she gets turned on by his wife looking at me naked knowing it turns her on ( she said she got so wet knowing she was sending her in to catch me wanking especially as she had told her I was wanking over her in her see through knickers and bra). So they had agreed that watching each other have sex is fine, nudity is fine, masturbation is fine although we haven't seen the girl yet, and touching will be fine but nothing inside.

So no swapping but that could come and hopefully get them into two pictures

It still fascinates me how this started from nowhere and is just nothing like I know my girlfriend to be she's not shy but I couldn't get her to go to a nude beach let alone be nude or topless on a beach

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i'm with theroyalcouple on this one!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds