Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Time, First Love
I was 16 and my then girlfriend was 14 to be 15 in a few months. She had a major crush on me but I just enjoyed her company. She was relatively cute with long blonde hair a cute little figure but virtually no tits at all. One night after an end of school year dance where we were dancing and playing a little bit of a touchy-feely and kissing a lot she asked me if she could come and visit me later that evening. I said I would be sleeping down in the basement and I would leave the basement door open for her to come in. After her parents fell asleep she walked over to my house and let herself in.

She laid down next to me and I found out that she had only a skimpy T-shirt and a very skimpy pair of gym shorts on. No bra and no panties. We started out as we usually did just by kissing a little bit and then things started to get interesting. I was nervous as hell but I got my hands up her shirt and started playing with her little tits and then somehow, I’m sure I was very clumsy at it I got her shirt off and had her or roll over on top of me. I pushed her up by her shoulders a bit and started sucking on her little tits that were hanging down and actually weren't all that small as I had thought because I had only played with them when she was laying down so they flattened out quite a bit.

I had never actually seen her tits except in a very dark room. There was light from the TV set I was watching. With her back arched the majority of her weight was supported by her pussy which was against my very hard cock. Somehow she must've known that by rubbing back and forth against my cock would get not only my cock harder but would also get her more excited. As I was sucking on her tits she inched my shirt up to my shoulders but couldn't get it off so I stopped sucking on her tits and took my shirt off. After some very hot kissing she started to suck on my tits and proceeded down my belly and took my gym shorts off also. She started playing with my rock hard cock with her hands and within minutes she had her mouth down on the tip of my cock. I'm sure it was less than a minute and I shot a load partially into her mouth and partially onto her face. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom a few feet away to clean off her face. When she came back she had taken her gym shorts off and it was the first time I had ever seen a girl completely naked except in Playboy.

With a big smile on her face laid down next to me and we started kissing again but within a few minutes she started playing with my cock again which fortunately being 16 years old got really hard again. I had no idea at the time but she had also had an orgasm and within minutes she slid her wet pussy on top of my cock and slid down the shaft. I just remember what an incredible feeling it was and how warm and soft her pussy was. Again unfortunately I'm sure the sex act only lasted a few minutes and with no rubber on I made sure I pulled out as soon as I felt I was going to cum again. I'm sure she did not have an orgasm again because she didn't make any more noise.

We were again passionately kissing with her laying on top of me. I had never licked any pussy at this point either so I figured this would probably be my best chance. I rolled her off and onto the side of me playing with her tits little a bit then rolling her onto her back starting to suck her tits and then started kissing her down to her belly until I hit this beautiful blonde V-shaped clump of hair. I was fascinated by that also but knew I wanted to get down and stick my tongue into her wet pussy which I did and stayed there for her sweet juices until she moaned again and wiggled her legs.

I worked my way back up her body drying off my face and lips at the same time to go up and passionately kissed her again. We became very good sex partners from then going forward or during the summer with meeting at different locations and skinny dipping at a local lake.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story!
Hot story and well written! More!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great story, love reminiscing about the old days.... bounce bounce

Meganu
Great story!!!! Very reminiscent of my first time!!!!!! Would love to read more.