Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gym Rats
Anyone want to start a discussion about gym/exercising? Discussions for weightlifting and nutrition?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In sweden they are trying to make out door gyms
(use your body weight, movement)
Does other countries do this?

I love recommendation on healthy but good stuff to eat
Not diet/shakes

I am intereseted in knowing more about anyone trying juice fast for cleansing body

If this reply breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
Used to be a gym rat before I got sick. I do my best with what I can do now physically, but nutrition is huge for me now. Last year I did a 3 month cleanse now I do 21 days when the seasons change, so 4 times a year with intermittent fasting if I'm feeling especially crummy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
quietwacpl said: Used to be a gym rat before I got sick. I do my best with what I can do now physically, but nutrition is huge for me now. Last year I did a 3 month cleanse now I do 21 days when the seasons change, so 4 times a year with intermittent fasting if I'm feeling especially crummy.

do you buy or make juices?

quietwacpl
I make our juices/smoothies, but there is a supplement powder, fiber powder & pills that help fill in missing nutrients.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
quietwacpl said: I make our juices/smoothies, but there is a supplement powder, fiber powder & pills that help fill in missing nutrients.

hmm i wanna go as natural as possible cleansing
using fruits and plants

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
quietwacpl said: I make our juices/smoothies, but there is a supplement powder, fiber powder & pills that help fill in missing nutrients.

using fruits and plants

So do I and I am also vegetarian. I have no need for a gym cause I get all the exercise I need around my property doing things. I also jump rope and you can do that anywhere. It is fun to skip and jump rope. I break and train horses and run my dogs. That is exercise.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I work out at home. I still have the weight set that I got for Christmas when I was a teenager. I work out every day, even if it's just a few minutes. I vary the exercises, nothing drastic, though.

I also ride my bicycle on a local trail. Usually once a day. I try to get in about five miles or more a ride. It isn't hard to do, as the trail is pretty quiet and goes through some nice surroundings.

As for nutrition, I probably don't eat as wide a diet as I should, but I supplement.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cartoongirl said:
Artistic said:

using fruits and plants

So do I and I am also vegetarian. I have no need for a gym cause I get all the exercise I need around my property doing things. I also jump rope and you can do that anywhere. It is fun to skip and jump rope. I break and train horses and run my dogs. That is exercise.

before my stroke i was aktive all day
Allotment garden, dogs, volonteer work, work, biked to work and every where i went
After stroke n following depression not so much
Only exercise i ever really liked doing is areobics
But low impact, i cant jump (lower back problem)

I was thinking of outdoors gym, cause i can bring dogs
I can bike there (tricycle)
You only use your own body(weight)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: In sweden they are trying to make out door gyms

Not diet/shakes

I am intereseted in knowing more about anyone trying juice fast for cleansing body

Some of the parks here in Canada have gym equipment, like steps, bars to pull yourself up on, areas to stretch etc. I like it (when I actually do fitness stuff... lol). I am really lucky to live in a place with a LOT of greenspace, parks, hikes and stuff where you can take puppers grin

Also I like swimming as an exercise that uses a lot of muscles and is pretty good cardio (for me at least because I'm very out of shape LOL) and I just love swimming/being in the water!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JediMasterBater said:

Not diet/shakes

Some of the parks here in Canada have gym equipment, like steps, bars to pull yourself up on, areas to stretch etc. I like it (when I actually do fitness stuff... lol). I am really lucky to live in a place with a LOT of greenspace, parks, hikes and stuff where you can take puppers grin

Also I like swimming as an exercise that uses a lot of muscles and is pretty good cardio (for me at least because I'm very out of shape LOL) and I just love swimming/being in the water!

we do have green areas, the gyms are like 6? years old now, i got stroke 4,5 y ago
I love being in waster too, i like working out in water, but just swimming is so boooooring
(Btw if anyone has ed hickok's easy non impact areobics, let me know)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
JediMasterBater said:

Not diet/shakes

we do have green areas, the gyms are like 6? years old now, i got stroke 4,5 y ago
I love being in waster too, i like working out in water, but just swimming is so boooooring
(Btw if anyone has ed hickok's easy non impact areobics, let me know)

Swimming wouldn`t be boring if a shark was chasing you!!! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love going to gym as well heart redeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds