Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Affair - now what do I do?
Backstory: Years ago I used to work with a guy, we were close, and after about eight years working together I got a new job. Two years ago I got his wife a job where I work, because she was struggling where she worked.

Now: So when his wife came to work for us, we were on the same team, but she was quickly moved off to another team. No sweat, it's my mate wife, all good. However we started talking, going on lunches together and drinking after work (office enviromentment). After a while we started talking about life, and decided (during a rather filthy conversation) that'd we'd mess around. So during lunch times we'd go for a walk and get "lost" in a stairwell, where she'd either play with me, or I'd play with her. We started meeting outside of work, getting off with one another etc.

Then, one night, we got a hotel room, and we absolutely fucked the living lights out of each other. The best part was looking into her eyes as I came inside her, just as she came; I had a very intense orgasm, as did she. Both soaked we lay there and talked for a while, cleaned ourselves up and then left. After a couple of weeks, for some reason, we grew distant. I think it was more regret on her part than mine.

Now, when I see her walking around the office, I just want in again. Whenever I see her my cock twitches, I look her up and down and just think "God, I want to be in you so bad."

What do I do? Any/all advice welcome, as long as it's not just attacking me (takes two to tango).

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You’ll get caught.
Eventually you’ll get caught, so go ahead and decide if the fallout is worth it. If lives will be ruined you might want to think about it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
She obviously got cold feet
Respect her wish and stay away

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic is right. You have your memory be happy, and hopefully the memory and details will forever stay between you and her vs the effects of spouses finding out.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.97 seconds