view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thehairlesscat
Hairy or bald
which do you prefer re men, hairy or hairless bodies? which bits? For reference, I'm completely hairless lol

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bald cock and balls happydance happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You dont like the answers you get? This is third account you are asking this on that ive seen

gee152
Living in Scotland I need all the insulation I can get during winter lol, but when I was younger and going somewhere hot for the summer holidays I'd shave my cock and balls. Always thought they looked more impressive hanging low in the heat rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hilarious
Artistic said: You dont like the answers you get? This is third account you are asking this on that ive seen

It’s like 10,000 identical anal threads. But I respond to all those too! LOL, one of my favorite topics. As for bald or hairy, if you want it licked, it’s best if it’s bald and smooth. Pussy, butthole (especially!), balls, whatever. But turn down licking a pussy because it’s hairy? Yeah right!

thehairlesscat
Artistic said: You dont like the answers you get? This is third account you are asking this on that ive seen

[/quote

If you don't like the question (however repetitive), you can ignore it. Otherwise you become repetitive lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
thehairlesscat said:

[/quote

If you don't like the question (however repetitive), you can ignore it. Otherwise you become repetitive lol

some people get early dementia

thehairlesscat
Hairy or bald
Yes, I'm definitely there lol

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds