Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Males masturbating .. new ideas?
Hi everyone,
always up for new ideas on satisfying myself if no girl / lady or couple is available to help .. obviously the hands on approach does work, bit looking for additional ideas, here are some of my favorites

- shower, using the head to stimulate the lower part of the head of the cock
- fruit exposure .. water melon, butternut squash, ...

new ideas welcome ..
cheers

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Try using an Estim device on your cock ? rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Woodman330
shower head
Shower head is great. spray it from your asshole to the tip of your cock and back. I put a leg up on a shower bench for maximum exposure. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Vibrator
It does nothing for me but I’ve seen videos where the guy just laid it on his dick and out shot the cum. Like a magic trick.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have very sensitive nipples. I like to gently stroke, twist, pluck and tease my nipples. My cock erects and bobs around. It stays nicely hard, stands on its own, and becomes highly sensitive so that just lightly caressing the frenulum and switching between nipple stimulation and cock stimulation builds up the sensitivity until it erupts. My lady kisses, licks, and sucks my nipples during sex too! Also, I have a dildo that I use to stimulate my prostate. When I combine that with nipple play, sometimes the results leaves me gasping for air after ejaculation. Explore your body to find your special spots and don't rush. Your woman needs to be warmed up before you enter her. So take your time and don't rush to a conclusion! I wish you many happy cums!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Electric Toothbrush
Do you have an electric toothbrush? Use your imagination, and you'll find ways for it to be used for masturbating! Women can have lots of fun with their electric toothbrushes too! It's just another vibrator!

Her_Toy
Masturbation
Don’t neglect your ass. I used a prostate vibe for the first time ten years ago, and the orgasms are... fuck, wow. That first one went on and on. I also use an anal vibe and other toys, but anything that stimulates the prostate is amazingly pleasurable.

On a far simpler note, a very simple thing that works for me is to turn my hand around, so the thumb and index finger are at the base end rather than the tip. It feels different enough to give a new feeling. I think it also helps having the firmest part of the grip further down your cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ball stretcher weights
I have used ball stretcher weights and they greatly add to the fun. The important thing is to keep the masturbation strokes in time with the swing of your weighted balls.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Her_Toy said: Don’t neglect your ass. I used a prostate vibe for the first time ten years ago, and the orgasms are... fuck, wow. That first one went on and on. I also use an anal vibe and other toys, but anything that stimulates the prostate is amazingly pleasurable.

On a far simpler note, a very simple thing that works for me is to turn my hand around, so the thumb and index finger are at the base end rather than the tip. It feels different enough to give a new feeling. I think it also helps having the firmest part of the grip further down your cock.

I need to get to the toy store!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

I think I will be needing more batteries ! thumbup jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wanking
I have done more than my fair share of wanking over the years and I quite like siting in a chair and lifting two of the legs of the ground I seem to come more.

MyNakedSelf
wanking
one thing that feels amazing is when in shower, soap up your thighs bend over and push cock in between thighs and pump your hips, feels amazing and what a shot! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to let the jets in the hot tub massage my cock til I cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
https://www.faproulette.co/

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jackin
I use a small shop vac on which I have a piece of 1-1/4 PVC about 2 foot long on the end of the hose.. I drilled a 1/2 inch hole in the side so I can adjust the vacuumn suction. Works wonders rolleyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds