view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
horny_ejaculator
Ladies share your MASTURBATION history
I have a huge fetish for female masturbation and would like to know what methods get you off and when you started.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started probably late, around 13. Fingers work just fine. But have found a way to grind my chair at work and have a nice orgasm. Frequency: Every day I can, sometimes 2-3 times.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly I masturbate using my fingers. Sometime for kinky fun, I use bottle, deo can, vegetable, fruit, many things, but only sometime, mostly it's fingers. Since 15, I am mastrb. After 30, frequency had decrease to 1 or 2 times a week.

horny_ejaculator
:)
Come on ladies don't be shy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband typing here but wife watching on.
My wife pretty much only uses her fingers. When she is by herself and horny, it is her fingers which start the session going and are always nice and handy when she started having a little rub. I did buy her some vibrators and dildos but she say that whenever she rolled over and dug through her drawers for her toy of choice, she lost the moment and gave up. From now on, she starts with her fingers on her clit and only just inside her hole and stays with the fingers as she tries to stay in the moment without ruining her train of thought. I always wanted her to tell me she was doing herself with a vibrator, but in reality she very rarely does so.
She starts of slowly moving a few fingers in a circular motion around her clitoris, then as she gets closer to climax, starts to move more rapidly up and down, regularly reaching a finger into her hole. As she climaxs she gets much more physical for the last few seconds and as she finishes climaxing, she puts two fingers into her hole and pulls it upwards. We will try to make a video of it.

Zatanna_Zatara
I began masturbating or ‘wanking’ aged about 15 and I’ve enjoyed doing it ever since. I own a few toys but my favourite way of getting off is using my fingers and slowly working my clit until I’m sticky enough for a finger in my pussy. I tend to tease the inside of my pussy gently with my finger as the pressure increases on my clit which usually brings on a series of orgasms. When I’ve cum 4 to 5 times I’m usually good then for the rest of the day.
Over the last few years I’ve also developed a way of cumming at my desk at work whilst fully clothed and discreet enough not to be noticed by colleagues, although the flushed face and cheeks which accompany this method come very close to exposing me... wink

JackMasterForever
Regarding the two above who grind at work, I had a former coworker who would use the edge of her desk for grinding. Now her office was in the back and she was able to do this in private but I walked in on her once and to my delight she raised her hand motioning silence, finished, and swore me to secrecy. I was almost 20 years her junior and she told me that having me that much younger "catch" her aroused her for more grinding sessions. Anyhow, she later confided that she was so into and addicted to grinding that she usually did the edge of her desk daily irrespective of what she did at home later after work.

I have a friend who when in a Fitting Room at a store will 100% undress and watch her self in the mirror. She says it is a "lesbian" fantasy moment of having sex with herself and fingers herself to orgasm.

I have found that were there are say, offices or somewhere that privacy can be done (even a parking lot) that women will play with themselves or flat out solo sex and do it often. It's like they want a modicum of privacy but like the thrill of it being a form of exhibitionism. Just how they can control it or something.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
History
My masturbation history is just that...history dildo LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds