view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
myhugedick4u
Cuckold fantasy.
Hi All. My wife and I are in our early sixties. Lets call her 'Janie B' for now. A nickname her mum gave her as a young girl. I'm randy as fuck all the time. Wife sometimes(Arent they all??)
She is a clerk for a local parish council in mid Essex near Braintree. A year or so back she came home and told me she had just interviewed a new contractor for cutting the grass, village maintainance etc. She told me how it went. Did he get the job I asked. "Damn right he did" she exclaimed. And came right out with "Because he is so good looking". I asked her to tell me more. Well he is just under 6ft. About 35 years old.Married, Muscular build.Dark hair, Well trimmed stubble beard. Dark olive skin. And lovely arse in tight fitting Levi jeans. with the tasty looking nice bulge in the front.
By now I'm hard as hell thinking of him naked with my wife. Whooooo slow down a bit old chap. I came right out with it that night in bed. Well...Would you like him inside your pants..............."Fucking right "she replied straight away. ( Please note my wife only uses language like that when she is very aroused I could tell she was aroused whilst we lay there imagining differant scenarios of them together. She could tell i was properly turned on,because my prick was like an iron bar. I normally have the help of a little blue pill.Not this time matey !!
So she went the way i was hoping she would and played along with my cuckold fantasy. If only a few more men would "come out" and admit that too. Their flagging sex life might improve like mine. We fantasize about her cupping his tight dark ball bag whilst sucking on his huge dark uncut cock. Him eating her cunt out on the desk in the parish council office. And quite a lot of him fucking her out round the village in his discovery. All topped off with her coming home with a cunt full of a young guys cum. Dragging me to the loung floor.And opening her pussy over my mouth for all his warm slimey cum to dribble,ney gush into my eagerly open wide mouth. Tasting all his sweet saltyness. Sometimes I'm actually thinking she has had him. I ask her. She replies with " You told me to fuck him. And you then told me not to tell you if i was or not. You will never know she told me. I really want to know.but the other half of me don't want to know. What would you do guys. My cock is dribbling pre cum from me typing this.
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk bounce bounce bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
not a fantasy
yahoo not a fantasy for me no more i have watched my wife fuck and suck her lover and after he had gone i ate her sweet cum filled pussy out raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
nelgl13 said: yahoo not a fantasy for me no more i have watched my wife fuck and suck her lover and after he had gone i ate her sweet cum filled pussy out raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

oh what a lucky guy and hot wife!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Erosbi60 said:
nelgl13 said: yahoo not a fantasy for me no more i have watched my wife fuck and suck her lover and after he had gone i ate her sweet cum filled pussy out raspberry raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

oh what a lucky guy and hot wife!

happydance Erosbi60 your welcome to join us anytime think i would love to let her watch me suck your cock

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.95 seconds