view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
myhugedick4u
Cuckold fantasy.
Hi All. My wife and I are in our early sixties. Lets call her 'Janie B' for now. A nickname her mum gave her as a young girl. I'm randy as fuck all the time. Wife sometimes(Arent they all??)
She is a clerk for a local parish council in mid Essex near Braintree. A year or so back she came home and told me she had just interviewed a new contractor for cutting the grass, village maintainance etc. She told me how it went. Did he get the job I asked. "Damn right he did" she exclaimed. And came right out with "Because he is so good looking". I asked her to tell me more. Well he is just under 6ft. About 35 years old.Married, Muscular build.Dark hair, Well trimmed stubble beard. Dark olive skin. And lovely arse in tight fitting Levi jeans. with the tasty looking nice bulge in the front.
By now I'm hard as hell thinking of him naked with my wife. Whooooo slow down a bit old chap. I came right out with it that night in bed. Well...Would you like him inside your pants..............."Fucking right "she replied straight away. ( Please note my wife only uses language like that when she is very aroused I could tell she was aroused whilst we lay there imagining differant scenarios of them together. She could tell i was properly turned on,because my prick was like an iron bar. I normally have the help of a little blue pill.Not this time matey !!
So she went the way i was hoping she would and played along with my cuckold fantasy. If only a few more men would "come out" and admit that too. Their flagging sex life might improve like mine. We fantasize about her cupping his tight dark ball bag whilst sucking on his huge dark uncut cock. Him eating her cunt out on the desk in the parish council office. And quite a lot of him fucking her out round the village in his discovery. All topped off with her coming home with a cunt full of a young guys cum. Dragging me to the loung floor.And opening her pussy over my mouth for all his warm slimey cum to dribble,ney gush into my eagerly open wide mouth. Tasting all his sweet saltyness. Sometimes I'm actually thinking she has had him. I ask her. She replies with " You told me to fuck him. And you then told me not to tell you if i was or not. You will never know she told me. I really want to know.but the other half of me don't want to know. What would you do guys. My cock is dribbling pre cum from me typing this.
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk bounce bounce bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wow, like I always say, everything runs in threes so I decided to post this on the middle one.

Thanks for the three choices!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would love to fuck her as you watch and stroke off

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex did it a few times.
Was really hot fucking her cum filled cunt when she got home.

Her_Toy
Fantasising about wife with other men
This is very similar to my wife and I. For many years we've fantasised, talked about and role-played her fucking other men when we have sex. I just haven't been able to convince her to do it for real, or at least not to my knowledge.

Many years ago we had a session where she wanked me while telling me about which of our friends she'd most like to fuck, a guy called Martin, and she demonstrated how she'd wank him, how she'd suck him, then she climbed on board and showed me how she'd fuck him - which was very eagerly, slamming her pussy down on 'his' cock and shoving her tits hard into 'his' face. Fuck it got me so hard.

Martin doesn't feature these days, but most times we fuck I tell her to imagine it's another man's cock inside her, and I can feel how extra wet it makes her. She typically will shut her eyes and get this dreamy smile on her face as she imagines him, whoever he is. And it makes me hard to think she may have taken me up on my suggestion she should fuck other men. like you, I've told her I'd love to know, even better I'd love to be there wanking and joining in, but I've also said it's okay if she wants to fuck someone and keep it to herself (as I tend to do when I have sex with other women).

It's a very hot fantasy and like you I've found it really juices up our sex life. You need to be very secure with each other, which we are, but it's amazingly horny. And hopefully one day I'll get to see another man's hard cock slide into her and/or fill her mouth or have her hand wrapped around it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
reality
do it for real you will be amazed .i still get a complete body rush every time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tried to get my wife to do other guys we talk a lot about it but has not happen and most likely won't. I could only wish.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good 2nd's
we "cockolds" need to stay together. Would love to have a chance to do what you have done now. Did it a few times when younger. Was having regular sex with a MILF and we were to meet up one night. I went to her apartment and knocked on the door she only opened it a bit and I could see that her clothes were a bit un kept. Usually perfect or if she knew I was coming over usually scantally clad and the first thing she usually did was grab my cock and pull me in the door and drop to her knees and at least start a BJ not necessary finish me off every time. Well the space btw the door and door jam I could see another guy that we both worked with and I always though that he was fucking her also. I asked if I could come back latter, she just nodded. I went to a local store, bought a 6 pack of beer and went back to the parking lot and parked where I figured that when Jim left I would see him but he would not see my car.

About 30 mins latter I saw him leave so I finished my beer and went back. Well this time I got my usual treatment and finished off. She was never wet by just giving me a BJ. She loved to fuck so we headed right to her bed room and as usual we stripped each other cloths off. As I got to her panties and felt her already very wet pussy I knew she had sex with Jim earlier. I asked her and again she just nodded. I said you will love this and laid her on the bed, spread her legs and dove in to a super wet pussy, she also loved oral at least from me. After a while I raised my head and said tastes better then usual and she said I know and giggled a bit. I said tastes like someone elses cum, again giggle and it was really good.

Going forward I arranged to be the late guy and we were all very happy. happydance raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good 2nd's
we "cockolds" need to stay together. Would love to have a chance to do what you have done now. Did it a few times when younger. Was having regular sex with a MILF and we were to meet up one night. I went to her apartment and knocked on the door she only opened it a bit and I could see that her clothes were a bit un kept. Usually perfect or if she knew I was coming over usually scantally clad and the first thing she usually did was grab my cock and pull me in the door and drop to her knees and at least start a BJ not necessary finish me off every time. Well the space btw the door and door jam I could see another guy that we both worked with and I always though that he was fucking her also. I asked if I could come back latter, she just nodded. I went to a local store, bought a 6 pack of beer and went back to the parking lot and parked where I figured that when Jim left I would see him but he would not see my car.

About 30 mins latter I saw him leave so I finished my beer and went back. Well this time I got my usual treatment and finished off. She was never wet by just giving me a BJ. She loved to fuck so we headed right to her bed room and as usual we stripped each other cloths off. As I got to her panties and felt her already very wet pussy I knew she had sex with Jim earlier. I asked her and again she just nodded. I said you will love this and laid her on the bed, spread her legs and dove in to a super wet pussy, she also loved oral at least from me. After a while I raised my head and said tastes better then usual and she said I know and giggled a bit. I said tastes like someone elses cum, again giggle and it was really good.

Going forward I arranged to be the late guy and we were all very happy. happydance raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy, maybe
there were time s in our late 30s ,, that is was good to call home before i was leaving work ,, we had a system , if there was any company over , i was ask to stop and get some thing s at the store ,, worked out great for every one jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy, maybe
there were time s in our late 30s ,, that is was good to call home before i was leaving work ,, we had a system , if there was any company over , i was ask to stop and get some thing s at the store ,, worked out great for every one jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AverageJoe2000 said: we "cockolds" need to stay together. Would love to have a chance to do what you have done now. Did it a few times when younger. Was having regular sex with a MILF and we were to meet up one night. I went to her apartment and knocked on the door she only opened it a bit and I could see that her clothes were a bit un kept. Usually perfect or if she knew I was coming over usually scantally clad and the first thing she usually did was grab my cock and pull me in the door and drop to her knees and at least start a BJ not necessary finish me off every time. Well the space btw the door and door jam I could see another guy that we both worked with and I always though that he was fucking her also. I asked if I could come back latter, she just nodded. I went to a local store, bought a 6 pack of beer and went back to the parking lot and parked where I figured that when Jim left I would see him but he would not see my car.

sometimes cumming second is like wining lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4 WIFE.GF.COUPLE..i can writing your name on my dick
im master4cuckold chocolat bi 180cm .85kg.penis .24.13cm
member in sommes cuckolding .bdsm..forumes
twitter = master4cuckold
penischocolat@gmail.com
penischocolat@hotmail.com

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/master4cuckold-11523952

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a partner who prefers to enjoy me after another guy has. He begs for it that way.

Interesting thing.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
surferjen said: I have a partner who prefers to enjoy me after another guy has. He begs for it that way.

Interesting thing.

I think that's HOT!@

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuckold fantasy
now that was a fantasy because it happen a few time with us she would go out and party with her friends and meet a guy and they would fuck then come home and tell me about it then i'd go down and eat her out then ounce she had two mexican guy's fuck her oh hell she was wet an full of cum that was great so i ask her if she would do a black guy and she always want to so she hooked up with a black guy and she said he had the biggest cock and loved it and i ate her out again then we had a 3 sum with her lover and i was licking her clit and some times his cock as he fucked her and i ate her out again after he left been fun happydance happydance happydance happydance jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
you never know until you do it
I have seen my wife fuck and suck many men and LOVE it, I have licked her pussy clean after she gets fucked and filled with cum and LOVE it. I have put my dick in her cum filled pussy and seen his cum all over my cock and run down my balls and LOVE it. I have sucked the guys dick after he pulled it out of my wife and filled her with his cum and I LOVE it. I have seen men fuck my wife after me and seen their cock covered with my cum and I LOVE it. I LOVE to see my wife orgasm no matter who she is fucking or being eaten out by.
To all the men out there that THINK about it, I hope you get to at least try what ever your fantasy is once.
I am a very lucky man to have a wife that we both have been able to enjoy all the fantasies we have and we LOVE it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i am 4 your wife.gf.ex.sister.mom
im master4cuckold chocolat bi 180cm .87kg.penis 24.17cm
member in sommes cuckolding .bdm . forumes

skype.penischocolat@hotmail.com
penischocolat@gmail.com

fr.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/master4cuckold-11865454
https://cfchatcfwives.com/chat/ my usernam = penischocolatx

SEGardener
Watching the wife..
A massive fantasy of mine.. but wife is a prude and would run a mile!
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have watched my wife fuck others before, and loved it. So if i was you i'd be asking her to bring him home so you can either watch or join in.Sadly my wife wont play anymore , but we both loved it at the time.And yes i have eaten another guys cum from her pussy and loved it . Would do it again in a heart beat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have fantasized about my wife being with other men and she knows about it. We too like to role play as she takes her dildo and rides it as she blows me or she will send me a sexy text that she is dripping wet with cum from her dentist who she finds very attractive. My only problem is she will not have a real mfm threesome she just like to role play. But she knows she has a hall pass with one rule of I'm not there she must take a lot of pics or video

hotwifecoupletx
Thing is
Having the fantasy abut a partner (hubby or wife) is reluctant to make it real is very common. /almost as common is when/if they finally decide to go for it the usual quote is "We should have done this sooner".

Assuming it was a good experience. The only useful advice I can offer is just to know yourself enough so you avoid a bad scene. Often Hubbys are all for it until it happens then they can panic. We've been with couples where the wife was the one who had similar issues.

To all that... that's why it's called "getting a piece". You can't get it all, so loosen up, LOL (yeah, unrealistic, I know)
A lot of people just participate in cuck or hotwife scenes because of this so she doesn't encounter those feelings. (as opposed to vanilla swinging)
When it's the guy that can't face it it gets more complicated.

I think a lot of reluctance to dive in other that jealousy/insecurity issues is wanting the reality to perfectly match the fantasy, and that's usually not going to happen so just go for it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When we were married we often fantasised about her getting drunk and getting fucked, she would often go out with her single girl friends and I would be fantasising about her fucking other men and coming home and telling about how she was fucked,
I would suggest clothes to wear, the more revealing the better, even got her to go with out panties quite a few times. When she drank she was pretty hopeless so I used to drop her off at her friends and tell her she could call me when she wanted a lift home as I would be home looking after the kids. basically recommending she get drunk, lol.
I would get a call around 2 am and as I was wide awake edging myself thinking about guys trying to pick her up I would drive to get her. I loved it when she was drunk as she was a hot flirt and loved attention. On the drive home I would ask her about if she was hit on, and how good looking were they, their age etc and would she have fucked them if she was single?
All this chat would get her horney and we would role play the scenarios out as we fucked, always intense cums for both of us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fast forward 15 years.
We have separated but still fuck occasionally and are both sexually excited by the cuckold/shared wife fantasy. I ask about her partners and she tells me the details, she still asks me occasionally what to wear when she is going out on a date, and I always get her to wear something that other men would like.
She called me at work recently and asked me to drop in and see her as soon as I finish work, I get to her place we chat and she tells me her bf has not long left and they fucked for most of the afternoon, can I see I asked, and the hot slut went into her bedroom, undressed and lay back on her bed showing me her bald red and swollen cunt. I immediately got on my knees and started licking his and her cum out of her cunt,
salty, slick and hot, she made me kiss her so she could taste him on my lips. she asked me to fuck her and add my load to her wet and loose cunt which I did and blew my load in minutes,
I cant wait for the next call

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
hotwifecoupletx said: Having the fantasy abut a partner (hubby or wife) is reluctant to make it real is very common. /almost as common is when/if they finally decide to go for it the usual quote is "We should have done this sooner".

Assuming it was a good experience. The only useful advice I can offer is just to know yourself enough so you avoid a bad scene. Often Hubbys are all for it until it happens then they can panic. We've been with couples where the wife was the one who had similar issues.

To all that... that's why it's called "getting a piece". You can't get it all, so loosen up, LOL (yeah, unrealistic, I know)
A lot of people just participate in cuck or hotwife scenes because of this so she doesn't encounter those feelings. (as opposed to vanilla swinging)
When it's the guy that can't face it it gets more complicated.

I think a lot of reluctance to dive in other that jealousy/insecurity issues is wanting the reality to perfectly match the fantasy, and that's usually not going to happen so just go for it.

two kinds of people go to swing clubs..those that want to be there and those that dont and that says it all

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Win win! We call it going for a 'test drive'. ?? Fun for everyone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It became a reality!!
It was once a fantasy for wife & I till we tried it once, then it became a reality! That was years ago and we never looked back. My loving wife is now 60ish still with high sex drive, so it takes a load off this 70ish hubby's shoulders! This works for us cause we've always maintained an open, loving, trusting relationship with no secrets. We tell all in our pillow talk sessions after.
happydance happydance jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cuckold category
I wish NN had a cuckold category

Forum Level:
Just getting started
you're right, sam8688 (above)
I, too, have seen many men fuck my wife, and sam8688 has been one of them. I've watched his cock sink into her cunt, and I've eaten his cum, licking it from her well-used pussy. I've also fucked his wife. Pictures from the encounters are posted in my gallery. I'm actually much more of a cuckold than he is, and I LOVE IT. My wife and I went from fantasizing about her taking lovers to actually doing it in a relatively short time, and it's been hot from the start. We've never found what we really wanted.... a good friend who would drop by at any time to fuck but also to whom my wife could go if she was really horny and wanted someone other than me.... but we've had lots of fun times. (sam is more than 1000 miles away, or he would be our friend/fucker.) The years that we were really active in the lifestyle were the hottest in our more than 50-year marriage, and our only regret is that we waited until we were in our 50s before we started. Sam and I agree: it's a shame that more couples can't get past the idea of exclusivity in their marriage and enjoy sex with other people. Neither my wife nor I feel that sharing our bodies with others has negatively affected our marriage. Quite the opposite, it's greatly enhanced it. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I to would love to see my wife with other men but she won't go for it. I been trying for years she is just not into it like I want. Came close years ago so I thought but she went out to the car with a guy to smoke a joint. We were at a house party. I watched from a far they started making out his hands all over her. I seen his hand went under her top and he was clearly playing with her big tits. All of a sudden she pushed him away got out of the car went back inside. Latter on the way home told her what I saw she said she was sorry told her don't be pulled her hand putting it on my hard cock. I said I loved it she took my cock out started sucking it. I pulled in a side street she got on top and rode me till we both orgasm.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds