view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do woman really like watching tribute videos?
I love making and sending tribute videos to woman, but it seems like most of the time it's the husband who enjoys watching the videos and the wife is unaware. Are there really aware woman who get off on watching men cum on their pics. How does it make you feel? Do you masturbate watching men cum for you. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
i love cum in my pics,v_filo@yahoo.com

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What pics....you have blocked your profile lol

Vero_
yes but it's more complicated than simply watching it. hard to explain but in essence yes. at least for me.

quietwacpl
The ones that say yes are dudes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
there are a few real women that do, they are RARE
im not one of them, i really dont get it

huh

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
There are some no question, but as you correctly suggest a lot of the times it's male partners.

I don't do tributes very often these days, but when I do it's only for verified profiles.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
quietwacpl said: The ones that say yes are dudes

Husband here. Yep, that's my thoughts, homos pretending to be woman. A few men have sent wanking videos to my wife and while she was glad they liked her picture and was happy to see her picture in the background, she could never watch the wanking and pretty much always turned away when they were cumming. My wife for one was certainly not into watching tributes, or even seeing cum on her pictures, but didn't mind seeing her picture in the background, knowing they were turned on looking at her.

Tom39
So women aren't too keen on actually seeing the money shot BUT they do like to know that the guys appreciate their pics? Would a monitor shot (hard cock with the ladies pic in the background) be more appealing to the NN ladies (real, genuine ladies)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To be told is sufficient, tribute pics and videos are for guys posting pics without knowledge....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do woman really like watching tribute videos?
I love them can't get enough! Giving and receiving smile

xxxLaurenxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't know about other woman, but I love tribute so much. Yes even I masturbate watching those tribute pics, but not premium member so can't watch video, but would love to see. For me the most wonderful and amazing stuff is to see a cumming cock... Mmmhhh...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Whole Spectrum
Pretty much like everything else, many are crummy, some are good and a few are astonishing! I posted an astonishing one in my gallery a long time ago. It was from an old, ex-NN member named Chris and is still there on page two of my gallery.... jerk jerk w00t scared

The sound effects alone are...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: Pretty much like everything else, many are crummy, some are good and a few are astonishing! I posted an astonishing one in my gallery a long time ago. It was from an old, ex-NN member named Chris and is still there on page two of my gallery.... jerk jerk w00t scared

The sound effects alone are...

oh you are the hottest Julie I need to get the video going for you with lots of sound effects

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hairy_girl said: I don't know about other woman, but I love tribute so much. Yes even I masturbate watching those tribute pics, but not premium member so can't watch video, but would love to see. For me the most wonderful and amazing stuff is to see a cumming cock... Mmmhhh...

My wife agrees. She gets very turned on watching men cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laptop28f said:
hairy_girl said: I don't know about other woman, but I love tribute so much. Yes even I masturbate watching those tribute pics, but not premium member so can't watch video, but would love to see. For me the most wonderful and amazing stuff is to see a cumming cock... Mmmhhh...

My wife agrees. She gets very turned on watching men cum

Nice to hear from you and it's very nice when you reply to someone.... Thank you.

Tom39
Well, I'm glad to hear that some women like to see tributes, either pics or vids, otherwise I feel I might have been wasting my time for the past squillion years.............Hi Julie wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer a still shot. I find the videos to be creepy. It does turn me on to know that guys get off to looking at my pics and seeing the "evidence" is hot, but I'd rather use my imagination on how it got to that point...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.09 seconds