Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Used/Worn Panty Fetish
I was talking with a girlfriend the other day about fun ways to make a bit of extra money and the idea of selling our worn panties came up. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about it.

To any panty fetishists out there can you help us out?

Obviously the attraction is the intimate scent of a woman, how long would you like them worn for and what would you find sexy to know a woman has done in them?
Does the type of underwear matter -thong, briefs etc? would you prefer older and freshly worn panties or new and freshly worn? Do brand names matter e.g. if i paid more for panties are they worth more to sell worn?

We did a bit of a search online and found a few sites to sell on, any sites you could recommend?

Thank you for any advice x

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
worn panties
love to find and jerk with worn panties i have bought some from ladies here on NN and they also sent a video of them masturbating and cumming in them was really hot anytime i go to some hot ladies house always look for worn panties have gotten a few from the girls that rent off of me

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds