Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Money
Question, and not because I want too, just a question of curiosity.

If a person said "I would pay you £/$XXX to sleep with me?" is it something you would do?

Now keep in mind I'm not asking to see who I can PM straight away and offer £/$XXX too. I'm curious if you would or wouldn't in a sense of man on man, woman on woman, man with couple etc etc etc.

Are there certain scenarios you would say definately yes too, or any you would say 100% no too? Also what would be your price?

I'm cheap and easy, but my body is a one way temple, so no men inside me thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd eat shit if the money was right and believe me I don't like the smell of shit so I don't think it would taste good either

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
money
Depends on the guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeh for a good deal
Yeh for a good deal

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here.
No, never. We have been offered some reasonable amounts of money for some "extras" after a few private shows or by someone who caught us (inadvertently, or not) during a photo session. We both agree not to let it get to that and to strictly have our fun at an amateur level. Some have offered some cash for a better, up close look which we often allowed them to view, but on principle, we never tool money from them. I have nothing against those who do this sort of thing for money, but it is just our personal agreement to keep money separate from pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So far some good, honest responses. Thanks for responding peeps.

I'd eat shit if the money was right and believe me I don't like the smell of shit so I don't think it would taste good either

I'd do a lot for money, but some things I would never approach. Eating shit is one of them.

Depends on the guy.

Totally. I couldn't, personally, have anyone offer me money and say "Do this for me" and I'd do it, especially if they were a total cunt bag.

Yeh for a good deal

What consitutes a good deal though? Someone you like giving you a lot of money for little "work", or someone you dislike giving you barely any money for a lot of "work"? It's tough to answer, I know, as it's situational.

Husband here.
No, never. We have been offered some reasonable amounts of money for some "extras" after a few private shows or by someone who caught us (inadvertently, or not) during a photo session. We both agree not to let it get to that and to strictly have our fun at an amateur level. Some have offered some cash for a better, up close look which we often allowed them to view, but on principle, we never tool money from them. I have nothing against those who do this sort of thing for money, but it is just our personal agreement to keep money separate from pleasure.

It's good to maintain principles, that I can totally appreciate and get behind. Saying that if I turned up with some money for you, got what I wanted and you turned around and said "No money thanks." that's called a double win. Still, good solid princples.

I think the reason I asked is there are handful of people I'd love to have the balls to go up to and say "God, in a thousand years you'd look through me, but if I offered you X, would you?". Not because I devalue them, or disrespect them, I just don't want the baggage and issues of a long term complication.

Additionally if someone came up to me and offered me money for pleasure, I'd have to look at it situationally. Who, where, when and what they wanted.

In my mind there is nothing wrong with it, not at all. I just get why some people would react negatively, and positively, to it.

Thanks for replying! heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Some years ago a drunk guy shouted at y wife to show him her tits. So she did. Then he gave her $100 and wandered off. Was a very weird night, that one.
But to answer the question... If the girl next door who is around 25 years old offered us $500 to let her join us for a 3some, we would think about it for half a second and say yes. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
money for sex
many years ago, we had met a young couple and swung with them a few times, then one night the lady rang and asked if my wife would put on a lesbian show with her for a guy, and he was willing to pay, my wife asked me and I said ok with me,

a couple of nights later they went off to meet the guy at a motel and put on the show, it was around 1 am before my wife returned, with a hand full of money and a big smile on her face, and I soon found out a pussy full of cum too,

on meeting the guy, my wife already thought she would like to fuck him any way, and after putting on the show, he was naked, and had touched her cunt a few times while he wanked, then he asked if he paid more, could he fuck her, well her answer was yes, they fucked for hours and he filled her cunt and ass with cum, I ate it out of her while she told me about her night then fucked her.

A couple of weeks later she got another phone call and another night was set up, this time she dressed very slutish and didn't get home till 3 am, again as ate her cum filled cunt out she told me what she had got up too,

turns out he had invited his mate to join them, both watched them put on a show, then both fucked them in all holes, and dp my wife filling her with plenty of cum along the way, she had another big wad of money too,

she did this several more times with up to 4 guys meeting them at the motel and paying for sex, did we feel ashamed no, as she told me they were all good looking and she would have fucked them for free, so the money just made her kinkier and more slutish with them, but she enjoyed it all, the last meet she came home around 8 am when they had to leave for work, Love those times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In reply to ur above, wel i wuld go 4, 2muc, m muc expnsve hehe lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: Husband here.

Mr Lamihot, as a grateful recipient of one of your lovely wifes private shows, I could not imagine that there would be more much to see that they could pay for!!! No complaints. I was wondering though, how many of these private shows has Lam done? I realise you don't do this for money, but what is the most you have done extra when money was offered? Not that I am looking to make you any extras, just wondering.

quietwacpl
Money is nothing but dirty paper.... I couldn't get aroused if money was a factor.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If there was a market.
If the market clamored for slightly overweight kinda hairy older bi guys I’d be rich. Youth is wasted on the young!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
iloveasian said:
lamihot said: Husband here.

Mr Lamihot, as a grateful recipient of one of your lovely wifes private shows, I could not imagine that there would be more much to see that they could pay for!!! No complaints. I was wondering though, how many of these private shows has Lam done? I realise you don't do this for money, but what is the most you have done extra when money was offered? Not that I am looking to make you any extras, just wondering.

She has actually only ever done 5 shows like she did with you. You were the 4th and I don't think she wishes to continue with that sort of thing, so it is likely you have seen the last of it, for a while at least.. As expected a few have offered money for sex which we passed up on, Pretty much just a close up inspection as you had is as far as she has ever gone. I think once or twice we let someone slip a finger in, just to feel how she uses her muscles down there, but it was not a full on fingering. I think one or two might have asked for a vegie or dildo show, but I am pretty sure it never actually got to that.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
quietwacpl said: Money is nothing but dirty paper.... I couldn't get aroused if money was a factor.

Who cares if it's dirty or clean, we all need it in one form or another !

Vero_
i was offered it before and turned it down. but it was because of the guy, he was horrible. closedeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds