Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp part 5
We get back to camp, everyone heads to the pool to cool off and relax. Some playing goes on but not much, after a while, we head for our cabin, to take a short nap before dinner. We fall into bed, cuddle and fall asleep. After our nap we shower and off to dinner, when we walk in Ray and Sue call us over to sit with them, Sue asks if we had anymore adventures to tell her. We chat, drink and eat, several couples come by and say hi. Soon it's time for the show to start, Rose comes out and says that the show is going to be a little different tonight and that they are going to have an auction and the money would go to breast cancer research, (have to save the tat tats). She says, "ok for the guys Dianne come on up here", everyone claps and I grin, Rose says, " Ron what are you grinning about get up here you have been requested", more clapping, and I hear a lady yell "that's what I want", I turn and see, it's the lady from the hike, I find out her name is Julie. You get auctioned off first before you know it the bid is up to $600, Rose says come on it's for the tat tats, as she puts a hand under yours and shakes them, more bidding until it stops at $1,100, a guy by the name of Russ won. Ok ladies it's your turn, now remember Ron will do what you ask, Jill has moved up to the front now, and says, "I want my pussy licked by you". Rose says ok what's my bid Jill yells $750, it keeps going, every time someone out bids Jill, she bids again and gives them a look. I hear a moan, and look over at you, Russ is behind you and has a hand on each tit, you are leaning back and his cock is rubbing your ass. The bidding keeps going, I hear Jill tell the guy standing next to her that "she is going to get her pussy ate by Ron". The bidding stops at $1500, and you guessed it Jill wins, she lets out a scream and jumps up on the stage and grabs my hand and says, "come on", everyone laughs. She leads me over a chair that just happens to be on the stage, she sits down as I kneel down put her legs over my shoulders, my tongue touches her already wet pussy and she moans "oh fuck", and cums, I continue to lick her clit, her body is shaking, my tongue continues to tease her clit, she stops shaking holds my head and moans, "oh yes that's it". I can't see but I hear someone say that Russ has you on your knees and you are slowly sucking his cock as he is playing playing with your tits, she says your nipples must be about half an inch long, she goes on and says that his cock must be ten inches long. Jill has had several small orgasms by now and her cum has my face wet, she has a death grip on my head, holding me tight to her pussy. I hear more movement, then I hear you say, "that's it eat that pussy", I try to look over but Jill is having none of that, I hear you say, "go easy with that big cock". I do get a peek and you are on all fours ass in the air and he is slowly sliding his cock in and out of your pussy, nice long strokes. Jill is holding my head tight and cum is running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass, I slide a finger in her ass she screams and cums hard on my tongue, I continue to lick and tongue fuck her pussy, as I finger her ass, she is using her legs to hold me in place as well as to pull me in, she is cumming hard now one after another, she is screaming "don't fucking stop". I hear you ( can't move my head), moaning, "ohhhh yes drive that big cock in me", I can hear how wet you are and can tell Russ is going faster and faster. All of a sudden Jill screams, her legs pull me in tight and she starts to squirt, l can't move I am licking away and drinking her cum. I don't know how long it lasted, ( lucky I didn't drown), she let's go a little, and moaned, "holy fuck it was worth every dime". I hear Russ grunt as he slams into you, I hear you moan "ohhhhhhhh yes", and Russ says "yes, milk my cock". When I can finally see everyone is either fucking or sucking something, when things settle down we head back to the table. After a bit Chris and Rose come over to the table and thank us for being auctioned off and that the money is going to breast cancer research and tells us to come back anytime, we head out in the morning. Back to our cottage and fall into bed and cuddle.

If this thread breaks our rules please