Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Orgasms while sucking cock
Are there any women that cum while sucking cock? I have a friend with benefits and when she sucks my cock she will start to moan I ask if she is ok she said that she cums while sucking my cock. That really turns me own.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
most of the time I have an orgasm, but it's from the guy behind me and not the guy I'm sucking. I get turned on but never had a orgasm from sucking a cock.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My wife has orgasmed whilst sucking my cock; but it's always bee with a vibe on her clit or a big rabbit dildo or something

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had a gf long ago who did.
Just from sucking my cock.
Was amazed, but could see her body language while she went down on me.
Afterwards I asked her and she said YES, she did orgasm. grin
Happened more than once.
And if I came before she did, I only had to touch her cunt and she would cum.
Sucking cock was a huge turnon for her.

My GF now, I'm sure will also cum because she loves it so much, she gets dripping wet when she sucks my cock. Sooner or later I will tease her enough and it will happen.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I absolutely love sucking cock. Most times I need a bit of stimulation, me or him, to get over the top. But, I have cum a few times without stimulation when sucking cock outdoors in semi public locations. The thrill of being outside and possibly getting caught pushed me over. I have also cum sucking cock in the car while the guy drove and rubbed my ass. I wish it was easier to cum just from sucking cock because it is an awesome feeling.

wouldchuck
Orgasm sucking
Wife has had many thousands of orgasms while sucking my cock. However I was licking on her clit when she came.

steppinout_again
Orgasm? No. Dripping wet? Yes, Yes!
Can't say I've orgasmed unaided while sucking cock ... but it makes me feel so naughty, which turns me on like crazy. I'm always dripping wet and ready to slide that hard cock inside me right after. bounce

steppinout_again
Orgasm? No. Dripping wet? Yes, Yes!
Can't say I've orgasmed unaided while sucking cock ... but it makes me feel so naughty, which turns me on like crazy. I'm always dripping wet and ready to slide that hard cock inside me right after. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum while sucking cock
I have had the experience of cumming without my cock being touched while I was sucking a really hot cock that I was enjoying. But I have always been turned on by cocks going back to when I was pretty young.

sscd
Cum
A few times while being ate out at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum while sucking cock
I too have cum while sucking on another guy. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth or hands and have came just while he was unloading in my mouth. Even came on one guy's feet while he stood and I sucked him off. He was amazed!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never had any actually orgasm but certainly most would be dripping wet from it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv2SexCouple said: Had a gf long ago who did.
Happened more than once.

My GF now, I'm sure will also cum because she loves it so much, she gets dripping wet when she sucks my cock. Sooner or later I will tease her enough and it will happen.

redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv2SexCouple said: Had a gf long ago who did.
Happened more than once.

redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yep
the wife sure did while she was with a family friend of our s , tongue 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife orgasms while sucking my cock.
My wife orgasmed a few times while blowing me. The first time I wasn't sure what was happening with her because I wasn't touching her pussy and neither was she. The closer she was to getting off the deeper she took my cock, she had never taken all of me in, but this time my balls were completely to her lips and she didn't choke or gag reflex me at all. To top it all off, she had a multiple orgasm and came 8 times. All from just deep throating me and without any physical stimulation from me or herself.
Talk about feeling 12 feet tall and having Ron Jeremy's cock. It was the greatest blow job. I was super surprised when it happened the other times too. angel angel angel angel angel yahoo nudle 2c thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having an orgasm sucking cock
I had dated this girl between my second and third marriages. We had some fantastic experiences. She was the one who took me to Avalon resort in West Virginia. She had this round belly and just a pair of nipples on her chest, and she was simply sexy and hell. She had a great trick. She could orgasm at what seemed like anytime. We were shopping once at Home depot, I stuck my hand between her legs and just a few steps later she held onto the shelving, and came right there. Several times she would cum by sucking my cock. As it began to tremble, just before I would cum, she started to shake. As I came in her mouth, she would orgasm. I loved it. I could just suck on one of her tiny tits and she would cum too. She was amazing. Sadly we didn't work out. Just one of those things. But I still think of her at times.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Orgasms While Sucking a Boner?
I kind of wish that I could have orgasms while sucking a boner! That would have added a LOT more orgasms to my life. ohmy I'm guessing that it would have made me better at sucking big ones too. Do you think so? angel

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My girlfriend does sometimes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Depends on the woman. Most get WET and ready to 💦 in a flash but a few get so wrapped up in it they 💦 when the 🍆 starts shooting 💦.

Many will stroke their Clit while sucking 🍆 and time their 💦 with swallowing 💦. Others just love to grip a 🍆 and feel the 💦 "shoot up/out."

Women who are really into using their mouth is the key. Some eat Pussy and 💦 when the woman they are eating 💦 too.

Those thar swallow usually crave sucking and prefer their mouth be used while they get themselves off or ride a dildo/Sybian.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
there have been times when I feel that this has put my wife over the edge.

We'd be in a 69 position and yes she's turned on and wet and stroking me more than sucking me - when she takes my cock in her mouth it seems that not long after she's started to spasm as her O begins. Needless to say - I love taking her pussy in my mouth even more when this happens! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I definitely get very turned on while I'm performing but I still need extra stimulation to cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theg3964 said: I had dated this girl between my second and third marriages. We had some fantastic experiences. She was the one who took me to Avalon resort in West Virginia. She had this round belly and just a pair of nipples on her chest, and she was simply sexy and hell. She had a great trick. She could orgasm at what seemed like anytime. We were shopping once at Home depot, I stuck my hand between her legs and just a few steps later she held onto the shelving, and came right there. Several times she would cum by sucking my cock. As it began to tremble, just before I would cum, she started to shake. As I came in her mouth, she would orgasm. I loved it. I could just suck on one of her tiny tits and she would cum too. She was amazing. Sadly we didn't work out. Just one of those things. But I still think of her at times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
orgasm

The very first cock I sucked I came while he came. Loved it jerk redeyes

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I used to have a girlfirend who would get so turned on sucking my cock that as she squatted in front of me, she'd get so wet she'd literally drip on my feet. She was actually embarrassed about it until I told her what a massive turn on it was... I think the size of my hard on and the amount of cum I filled her mouth with convinced her that I wasn't just saying that!

To my knowledge, she never actually came from sucking my cock though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cumming
My wife loves to suck my cock as I’m playing with her usually she is enjoying me touching her and playing with her clit and using a dildo on her pussy sha always gets so turned on she has to start sucking my cock gets really crazy quick when she does because she’s about to cum and I can tell because she is pumping on her dildo in her pussy grabbing my ass and pushing my cock all the way down her throat really moaning and shaking like crazy I can’t help myself I cum in her mouth she keeps sucking me and cums like a wild woman she says that she has a orgasm and she keeps cumming multiple times it’s why she doesn’t stop sucking me I personally want her to be fucking another guy when she sucks my cock like this and she has many many times but I know how much she loves her clit being vibrated it seems to be how she can orgasm the biggest so I don’t think she would cum just sucking my cock but I never get to experience that because I’m always playing with her wanting to hear her going off