Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
slutlonny
Pity fuck
Ever fucked someone because u felt sorry for them

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pity fuck
Yeah my friend let fuck her after six years of no sex! Loved it want more now!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
see thread mercy sex

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
crying Every damn day of the week unsure

gee152
y, saw your pics, feel sorry for me anytime wink wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
theroyalcouple said: crying Every damn day of the week unsure

LOL LOL .......we both laughed out loud cool angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: crying Every damn day of the week unsure

Brilliant! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pity fuck of ex gf
I broke up with my g/f a while ago. She arrived at my place and wanted me to fuck her again. She begged me, so I did. Even offered me he tight arsehole.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes. I sucked and fucked a couple of my husband's friends years ago that had gotten divorced and were in a lengthy dry spell. So, I volunteered my services a few times and to this day they still thank me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pity fuck
I have shown a good friend how to properly fuck his wife.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@slutlonny
Hi slutlonny

Have you ever done the pity fuck ?
Please do tell us about it. heart

In another thread, Mercy Fuck, I told about my ex gf who gave a few of her friends a pity fuck from time to time.
Even when we were together, she did a few.
On 1 occasion she texted me that she was home early, and that a friend was there with her.
I asked if she was going to do it, and she replied yes if I don't mind.
I texted yes, and that she should let me know when they were finished.
So I waited a couple of blocks from home, and when she texted me he had left I went home.
Found her on the bed, legs open and pussy full of cum.
Nice sloppy seconds for me.

slutlonny
Yes a couple of times with guys I know who were going though a dry patch
And once with a friends younger bro who was still a virgin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slutlonny said: Yes a couple of times with guys I know who were going though a dry patch
And once with a friends younger bro who was still a virgin

Good girl. You are obviously a caring and very nice person

I have an older friend who needs cock from time to time. I have absolutely no attraction for her, and she knows this, but as a friend I will fuck her when she needs it.

sscd
pity
I have and will again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish I had someone on pity fuck call.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I need that!!
Been almost 5 years now!!! Wife just not interested in sex anymore!!!! I am only mid 40's as well!
Think I am going crazy some days!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i need that also
wife lost interest in sex long time ago any takers help a fellow out?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. Not quite a pity fuck, but not far off it.
About 5 years or so ago, we met someone (a 40 year old near virgin) on holidays in the next apartment who was travelling around by himself and was quiet but well mannered. After a bit of talking we found he had not had a girlfriend for quite a few years and never anything very serious. After a few drinks he admitted he had not had sex in 6 years and had only ever actually had sex with two woman before and neither were very memorable experiences, very unattractive woman and just a quick poke under the covers. After a few more drinks, he admitted that he had not actually had a good look at a womans vagina in real life before.

While getting drinks my wife said she felt sorry for him and should she have some fun with him. We both have an agreement where we will not have sex with others but she can show off if she feels the need. After returning with drinks she asked him herself again about how much experience he has with womans bodies and when he confessed he had not actually seen a woman fully naked before, she asked him if he wanted to. He blushed and said well, of course, every man wants to see that sort of thing, to which she replied something along the lines of OK, I will let you see me then if you want.

He did not know what to say so she just got up and slowly stripped off in front of him. When she took her bra off she asked if he had seen woman breasts before he said yes sort of but didn't play with them much so she let him play with her boobs and nipples for a bit. Once she got her panties off, she let him examine her as much as he like and she asked him if he knew where was the clitoris, pee hole, etc and let him have a little bit of a look and feel inside her hole. We know he wanted to have sex with her, but she was not keen on going that far but did put a condom on him, get on him 69 style and give him a pity hand job. In the end at least he had a good look around a womans body.

About one year ago, my wifes co-worker was diagnosed with Leukemia and told her he would be retuning back to Iran as his insurance would not cover treatment in Australia as he was only on a temporary work visa. He was never very popular at her work, not due to his ethnicity, but since he was not very masculine or good looking. He was not ugly, but was not a very masculine, outgoing blokey type and so was pretty much ignored by everyone at work. I think my wife was the only one who ever spoke to him, to which the other younger bitches would ask why are you talking to that loser.

When he told her that he was returning to Iran where the treatment for Leukemia was nowhere near as good as in Australia, it was not far off a death sentence. They had a heart to heart and I think he admitted he was a virgin or close to it, but in ether case had little experience with woman. She felt pity on him and invited him over to a friends place we were house sitting where she put on a strip show for him, then pretty much laid back in the table and told him to examine her as much as he likes. She didn't let him fuck her (she says) but did let him have a good look over her body, a good look inside her pussy, then put a condom on him and gave him a hand job.

So really, they weren't pity fucks but pity hand jobs and she did let these virgins have their first good look at a female body and examine female genitalia.

slutlonny
Lamihot that’s so cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
interesting subject
I almost had one (methinks!)

My ex had moved out for a few months and we were in divorce proceedings. My birthday was coming up and she asked me what I had planned. When I said nothing, she invited me over for dinner. We were sitting pretty close on the couch but nothing happened. Looking back I think she would have given my a pity/birthday/last fuck if I had tried.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes but it was oral activity and phone sex too.

I had a coworker who was not dating and as spent time together she just opened up one day about it. On a gut instinct moment, I suggested we go to a back room office. Locked the door, just looked at her and told her to strip waist down. Placed her on a table and royally face-fucked her. I told her no on me because I wanted her to see that a man could "focus on her." I serviced her when able for a year and she eventually got into watching me masturbate for her.

I had another coworker and as we were texting about non-sex stuff he said he had to go shower. I thought why not so used it as an opportunity to sext. He was gay but having a hard time with it. Having an Alpha Male friend sext him at times helped him out quite a bit. One day at work we were alone and he was thanking me for it in person. I stripped him nude and then sucked and stroked him until he nearly passed out from it. I told him to get over being gay and go get a boyfriend. Last I heard he was happily married to his man.

Another time I was at exercise place and a BBW friend and I were sunbathing in the back area. I was wearing super-skimpy briefs that made it clear I was glass-smooth. Darla kept looking and finally, I took her to the private hit tub area. I stripped and let her play with me before going down and royally face-fucking/eating her out. She had been married 30 years and that was her first face-fuck. She watched me masturbate and swallowed every drop. We did this about 1-2 months until got cold and then I would sometimes jack her off if she needed to cum.

Pity sex is so normal that we should elevate it to loving acts.

DanajustDana
theroyalcouple said: crying Every damn day of the week

Hilarious! LOL

gr8s3x
Slutlonny,
You should really help me...
No sex with wifey for 3 years and locked down now for 11 months with her and no action...
I think that’s it! Nail in the coffin sort of...
You would be a hot fuck
X

slipn7epa
A friends crush
we had a good friend that was not sexually attractive to me but who had this sexual crush and said if only we weren't such good friends he would do anything to bed me. After getting the ok from my husband I took on our friend one night and was very surprised he was well endowed and was very good at pleasing me. After that I would take care of him from time to time until he finally met someone. Yes it was a pity fuck at first but turned out to be a great sex partner.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds