Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Travel
I'll be heading to Phoenix from Buffalo, Tn. by way of I-40 Tuesday. I'd love to meet some of you folks on the way there or back. Maybe have a cup of coffee or a beer or three.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
As we told you before (When you Posted last time) Try Posting on Craigslist in the towns that are along the way !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: As we told you before (When you Posted last time) Try Posting on Craigslist in the towns that are along the way !

Where to you post in CL, now, since personals are gone???

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Posting on New Craigslist !!
When Posting---or just LOOKING to Hook-UP----Go to Craigslist.com --then COMMUNITY----look in GROUPS or Missed Connections. Be careful of how you POST-----some get Flagged---Like "I want to suck your Cock or Pussy"---try "would like to meet people" GOOD Luck! We still POST----but most of ours get Flagged by the FAKES----they Post,BUT Never follow throught. Smoothie & Dancer-----P.S. We will be hosting Couples at our Condo on the Gulf of Mexico in March ! WATCH in "meet people".

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds