Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Squirting
How many of you sexy ladies squirt jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Vicky does, sometimes it gushes out. She also farts sometimes. I like her sitting on my face so I can lick her but it has it's risks lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lot of women prob squirt
few have fountain tho

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago
After Dancer left for home,I did a few Threesomes with Couples we met. Anyway----I saw it with my own eyes---But Everyone says it's FAKE--and Just the Girl Pissing?-----The PROBLEM is--after it drys-----NO stain on the white sheets????? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: After Dancer left for home,I did a few Threesomes with Couples we met. Anyway----I saw it with my own eyes---But Everyone says it's FAKE--and Just the Girl Pissing?-----The PROBLEM is--after it drys-----NO stain on the white sheets????? Smoothie

I agree with you it's not fake and once Vicky squirted when she orgasmed when sitting on my face and I got a mouthful and it was not like piss

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I "Didn't want to start the debate again"----But I did see it--at the SEX Resort--she Squirted about 6ft-----there were other Guys Watching. One guy said his Wife used to do it. I also WATCHED her Husband "Drink" it up! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
OH NO!
NOT again???? where are all the Guys who say---"It's all Fake" ???? "It's just PISS" !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have tried for years to get myself to squirt. Various toys and vibes, fingers and so forth. I just have not been able to get there. It always feels like I am right there but just cannot push through. And I am actually a very big cummer. I can cum many times in succession and I tend to gush when I cum heavily, sometimes enough to soak a towel under me. But never could actually get that forceful squirt for distance. I promise I will keep trying though grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
GOOD GIRL !
That's giving IT the-- Old College try ! --We'll be with our Squirting Friend soon-----so will LOOK into it MORE ! LOL Smoothie & Dancer P.S. Dancer is like you----gets the Car Seat all wet when we're at the Woods!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was seeing a female years ago and she used to squirt like a whale. I can remember one time she squirted over ten times. The bed and I were both soaked. In fact the bed was wrecked raspberry

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Smoothie 2002 said: NOT again???? where are all the Guys who say---"It's all Fake" ???? "It's just PISS" !

So is it cum or piss? The bladder holds piss. Where is all this so called "CUM" stored at while waiting to be shot out of a woman's pussy? There is no such thing as a cum bladder. A woman's reproductive organs are not equipped with a "cum storage" like a man has. Nor do they have an ejaculatory muscle. I get the fact that some women produce more cum than others but I still have a hard time believing that a woman can store enough of it in her body to shoot out like you see in movies.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:
Smoothie 2002 said: NOT again???? where are all the Guys who say---"It's all Fake" ???? "It's just PISS" !

So is it cum or piss? The bladder holds piss. Where is all this so called "CUM" stored at while waiting to be shot out of a woman's pussy? There is no such thing as a cum bladder. A woman's reproductive organs are not equipped with a "cum storage" like a man has. Nor do they have an ejaculatory muscle. I get the fact that some women produce more cum than others but I still have a hard time believing that a woman can store enough of it in her body to shoot out like you see in movies.

i half agree, as you see on your dick women lubricate
as i have hard believing gushing fountains
im a squirter, but squirt is the word,
if i could measure id say 2-3 teaspoons

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
SORRY---But what I seen was ----Squirting--maybe three Feet? Made the floor so wet the Guy almost fell ! Wet the sheets---but was Gone (No Stain) in about 15 min.----What does it taste like????-------SORRY NOT my Lady! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
50% of the time I fuck my misses I make her squirt, especially during foreplay. Makes me very excited as well, so the harder I get, the better the fuck.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yup..
Yup, Julie squirts, it has hit me on the face not with any great power or volume, but very erotic nevertheless. Mostly though the "moisture" just appears immediately prior to climax. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Squirting
My wife loves to squirt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve seen your videos mbnudecpl and I love them so much. I’m sorry I have to have a little tug while viewing jerk jerk jerk jerk devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve seen your videos mbnudecpl and I love them so much. I’m sorry I have to have a little tug while viewing jerk jerk jerk jerk devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.72 seconds