Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No bra allowed
I don't allow my wife to wear a bra anymore and keep her dressed in very tight and often see-through clothes, because i love seeing other men checking out her little tits and seeing her nipples poking out from her shirts. how many other couples out there like to do this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You don't allow? WTF? She is quite capable of making her own life decisions and you don't own her. I hope she is having multiple affairs behind you back, laughing at you with each different man. (mrs rc)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: You don't allow? WTF? She is quite capable of making her own life decisions and you don't own her. I hope she is having multiple affairs behind you back, laughing at you with each different man. (mrs rc)

we have a different kind of relationship fyi

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
*le sigh* - ok. Carry on. unsure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like your style. I love seeing females,especially in the colder weather here, showing off their nipples. It’s a big turn on for us guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love going without a bra and I hope she does too. Would love to see pictures of her out in public! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She does, she loves the attention and loves what it does to me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree
I don't agree with theroyalcouple very often but this time i totally agree with them, asshole!!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Beautiful wife
I’d treat her like a loving wife, beautiful angel, not property. But like I always say, whatever two adults consent to is ok by me, you certainly don’t need my permission. But my wife would piss herself laughing if “I won’t allow...” came out of my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
braless
desert man said: I don't agree with theroyalcouple very often but this time i totally agree with them, asshole!!!!

the way you have your post , i do agree with THE ROYALCOUPLE ,,AND DESERT MAN JUST MY 2c

LongSchlong2
@ MrsRC.....get off your feminist high horse and relax

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably the first time I've ever agreed with the Royal Couple too!

I'll add that in my opinion, breasts well-presented in an attractive bra (and not those horrible thick smooth ones with no seams) can be a massive turn on, so a woman not wearing one is not guaranteed to gain my interest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Generally I always wear bra, but sometimes, I go out without bra, for teasing guys, n I see they watch my nipple area part

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bimarriedbottom said: I’d treat her like a loving wife, beautiful angel, not property. But like I always say, whatever two adults consent to is ok by me, you certainly don’t need my permission. But my wife would piss herself laughing if “I won’t allow...” came out of my mouth.

LOL LOL LOL My thoughts entirely....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Edmck's wife's tits are quite small (and very nice) so she can get away without wearing a bra. My Vicky sometimes goes braless but most of the time wears a bra but her tits are much bigger and she is a lot older.

Personally I would not try to dictate what she should or should not wear but by complimenting her when she looks nice or sexy has good results

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Going braless
I LOVE small perky breasts, big puffy nipples....and god bless the angels that have them and show them off. I only raised my eyebrows over the supposed nature of the relationship. The whole dom/sub thing is alien to me. But hey, if that’s what they’re BOTH into, knock yourself and show off those titties! My wife is definitely not into “obeying” me. Although she can be quite accommodating. She’s a keeper!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
You won't allow her? blink.........Wow!!! If I told my wife I wouldn't allow her to __________ <-------fill in the blank, she would tell me to go fuck myself!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I often go out shopping or whatever with my hubby in a open cup/shelf bra or when feeling naughty no bra, it's feels good to get the attention of others.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think edmck is bullshitting a little bit. You know, trying to sound a bit more masculine than he might be. But hey, we all bullshit on NN, so good on Mrs edmck for allowing her husband to post pictures of her, even though she may not have any idea. Mr rc smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
To my good friends RC, there ain't no fuckin' pictures of edmck's wife on here. I'm guessing he won't allow it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bra less
when i met my wife she was a ee cup boobs, and in those days mini shirts were short, and dresses low low top, which really showed of my wife to her best, the guys eyes would pop out in summer when she wore light summer dresses and no bra, but because mini's were so short she wore nickers,

when we went out to swing, that was diff, her tits on show tho near see tho or see tho tops and no nickers under the shortest mini, she never stayed dressed for the long, the guys often near ripping her clothes off to fuck her, the down side was some of the ladies got jelouse seeing their men ogling my wife's body knowing they wanted to fuck her rotten, and most did lol

my cock was always hard seeing guys perve on her tho and still is to this day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Harnesses / Unnecessary
Bras are Harnesses for Big Titties and Unnecessary for Little Titties. I live in a region with 4 seasons. I love being braless with a sheer top in the summertime, a light sweater in the Fall and Spring and blouse under an open sweater in the Winter. I prefer being nude or topless when I can, but if I must, being able to have my nipples on display is a fun alternative. When I must wear a bra, I aim for offering a nice deep cleavage view. I am blessed with large natural boobs and do not hesitate to display my cleavage when I am xxxxxx to wear a bra. As I see it, if I can't be comfortable, at least I'll be pretty.