view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
areyoutaboo
sister-in-law's panties

my wife was overseas visiting her older sister for a few weeks. naturally, we did some sexting and sending dirty pics to each other. which was great but i like all my senses stimulated when it comes to sexual stuff.
so i texted her asking if she could send me some dirty panties for me to smell when i'm wanking.
i didn't get a reply so i just assumed she wasn't in the mood for my pervy request and forgot about it.
until a few days later a small package arrived....

yes! a pair of black, lacy, skimpy knickers with a little white patch of dried pussy juice in the gusset. i breathed in the delicious aroma, it was musky with a tiny, sharp hint of ammonia from piss droplets. my cock instantly swelled and i masturbated furiously all the while inhaling the intoxicating panties.
i shot my load into the gusset in a weird way of trying to be close to her. my cum on her cum kinda thing. i took a pic to send the wife and say thank you. she was confused and a bit annoyed saying she'd never sent them and where the fuck did i get them from!?

i checked back on my phone to show her when i sent the text then i discovered my mistake. i'd sent it to my sister-in-law. my mid 60s, religious, asian sister-in-law. initially i was mortified, obviously, but then she HAD actually sent them so maybe i didn't need to worry! if she was offended or anything she wouldn't have sent them surely? I didn't know whether to apologize or just keep quiet and pretend it didn't happen. i chose the latter.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ouch!
Sounds like something I'd do! I can't wait to hear how Christmas dinner went! lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Awesome and funny (for us ) story, so what did your wife say when you told her who they were from and yes the next family gathering ought to be fun... jerk jerk

areyoutaboo

it was only a fantasy story, sorry i feel like a fraud - should've said that at the start blush

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
No worries, honest answer...you will just have to close your eyes and fantasize the sequel... happydance jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds