Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Lifestyle
For the swingers. How do you handle the lifestyle and normal life. Boyfriend lives only for the lifestyle. I like swinging but its not my whole life. That's why I plan to be back in Tenn. soon happydance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Home
Come on home baby.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Best report!
One of the best reports on the subject---is on COUPLES CHOICE web-site in Markham (Country Club Hills) IL----- I THINK (?) we Googled it--went to the web-site----but found out it's for COUPLES Only!-------We like "'Single guys Welcome" resorts and Clubs! Anyway---try looking it up------we'll check it out--and Post the site! Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A mental thing
We don’t anymore...never did much but enough for me to experience some enjoyable scenarios that i remember fondly. I look at sex in two ways: I make love to my wife who I’ve been in love with since we were kids; and a recreational activity that may be enjoyed with whoever. My wife has quite the different view. Although she agreed and fully participated and instigated most of the meet ups she ultimately exploded and said she only agreed for me. Which is a terrible reason. So if two people can agree to make love one day and fuck the next and appreciate the difference then that lifestyle could be heaven. For my wife it was hell. As a deeply perverted bi guy monogamy is torture. I still love my wife more than anything but the nagging desire for all kinds of perverted fun, especially having had a taste, gnaws at me daily. These guys pushing their wives into threesomes...be carefu!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Still the BEST Report on Swinging!
Google their web-site??????????????

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hubby and I were in the lifestyle for a few years when younger, but when kids came along we did not have much free time and decided to only play with several close friends of ours and that is how things remain. I know for us, we both were in full agreement about what we wanted out of it and what the limits would be. I was fortunate that hubby was more into watching and participating with me with other guys rather than looking to fuck a bunch of other women.

We went to more private parties versus clubs and resorts. And it was a small part of our sex life to keep things fun and interesting versus planning our entire social life around it. That would have just been way too much. It was a nice balance then and even with our small circle of friends, it remains a good balance of including others in our sex life and doing what we want to do together. I think if it gets too out of balance in favor of what one person wants and not the other, storm clouds are rolling in. You need to constantly talk and re-establish limits and expectations. Good luck.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Couples Choice----web-site--Maybe the Best site for info?