view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Darrenjones67
Nude Dance
Many years ago I used to be a professional dancer and my first job was to due cabaret in Japanese ski resort up in the hills.It was during the summer into winter months I was there for .It was myself and 6 girls in a group.It was the usual thing some dancing all different styles and even some singing.Well one of the numbers I had to do and it happened to be just myself and a girl I had trained in dance college with for 3 years as it was also her first job.The dance was contemporary dance but with one thing we both had to do it without any clothes on.We got to the tech rehearsal and I remember thinking I have to dance in the nude with a girl I trained with for 3 years .It got to the number and off came our clothes and away we went.She had a good body with good size breasts which jiggled up and down and a nice butt.We had some of the other girls from the dance group sitting watching us (wanted a look I guess).We had to do it every night for 6months and it went well with the Japanese as they do like their nude stuff like naked ballet etc.Nice to see my dance partner nude every night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.31 seconds