Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blind Date Blowjob
I wasn’t particularly excited about the prospect of going on a blind date, but it had been a while since I’d gotten any action, and I was getting desperate. The whole thing had been arranged by my friend Maddie. She knew I was in desperate need of some pussy, and she had just the girl for me.

The girl was one of Maddie’s coworkers named Heather. Maddie wanted to keep it a true blind date, so she refused to show me any pictures of Heather. Instead she gave me a description, saying she had shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin. She also told me Heather was a little on the bigger side, but was thick in all the right places. This quip about Heather being a little bigger gave me some reservations, and made me wonder if it was the reason Maddie refused to show me a photo.

After giving me the physical description, Maddie told me about Heather’s personality and interests. Nothing of Maddie’s description struck me as out the ordinary until the last thing she mentioned. “Oh, one last thing,” she began. “She loves to give head.”

I did a double-take. “Say what?”

Maddie giggled. “You heard me correct.”

“Come on, no girls actually enjoy giving head.”

“For the most part that’s true, but Heather does. She’s always going on about all the guys she’s blown. Just a few weeks ago she gave our co-worker Kevin a blowjob in the break room.”

“You’re just fucking with me.”

“Afraid not. Just remember to thank me later.”

I can’t lie, when the day of the date came, I was very excited. It had been much too long since I’d gotten a blowjob. The plan was to meet at the beach, which was also exciting because I was in good shape, and it meant I’d get to see Heather in a bikini.

It had been arranged for us to meet at a relatively secluded beach called Marinara Cove. I was told Heather would be near the outlet of Blindman’s Creek, and would be on a pink towel wearing a black bikini.

From far away I was able to see Heather’s bright pink towel. There appeared to be no one else around her. As I drew nearer, I was quite pleased with what I saw. She was definitely thick, but she wore her weight well. If she was self-conscious about her body, she didn’t show it. Instead of being covered up, she was wearing one of the tiniest bikinis I’d ever seen. It was obvious she had a shaved pussy because otherwise her bottoms would not have been large enough to hide her pubes. When I first saw her she was sitting up against a cliff reading, so I couldn’t be sure, but I was fairly certain she was wearing a thong.

I approached her cautiously and said, “You must be Heather.”

“And you must be Tommy,” she replied.

I took off my shirt and plopped down next to her. I noticed her eyeing my body, and her smile indicated she liked what she saw. I was also liking what I was seeing. Heather had a nice tan, tremendous curves, and a very pretty face.

Conversation came naturally as we mostly talked about work and our interests. At no time did she mention her interest in giving head, but as I watched her lips move, I couldn’t help but think about how nice it would feel to have them wrapped around my cock.

Eventually conversation reached a standstill, and there was an awkward silence. “Do you want to go for a swim?” I suggested.

“I’m keen,” she replied.

She then stood up, allowing me to see her ass for the first time. She was wearing the skimpiest thong I’d ever seen, leaving her whole glorious ass exposed. “That’s quite the bikini you’ve got there,” I commented.

Heather grinned. “I like the attention.”

Her comments made me horny. “Well if you don’t mind me saying, it looks stunning on you.”

She lightly slapped her ass. “If you got it, you might as well flaunt it.”

For as great as Heather’s ass looked before we got in the water, it looked even better when it was wet and glistening after we got out. When we got back to our spot, she even laid face down so I could check it out some more.

We continued our conversation, and as we talked a few people passed us by. Every dude that came by snuck a glance at Heather’s amazing ass. One guy stared for a little too long, resulting in an angry scowl from his wife.

Another gentleman wasn’t even being remotely discreet as he checked out Heather’s derriere. “I’m going to give him a little show,” Heather said.

From her prone position she preceded to climb onto her knees with her ass facing the man. She then stood up and stretched for a minute. Finally, she bent over and pretended to be searching for something in her purse. Satisfied, the man walked away with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

After the man left, Heather laid back down, and we started talking about dating. “Is this your first blind date?” she asked.

“I don’t go on many dates period. Normally I hate dating.”

Heather grunted. “Ugh. Me too. You have to put up with so much bullshit, when really we all just want the same thing.”

“And what’s that?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know.”

“To meet someone and make a connection?”

“Don’t kid yourself.”

“Okay then. To fuck.”

“Exactly. It’s what we all want, and yet we make it so difficult.”

“It doesn’t have to be that difficult.”

“Yeah?”

“I say we just cut the bullshit.”

I brushed the hair off Heather’s face and went in for the kiss. She didn’t object. We made out for a solid two minutes before I interrupted the action. “This is nice,” I said.

She looked at me and smiled. “Sure is. No bullshit.”

She then playfully bit my lower lip and tugged on it. We were lying next to each other on the sand, and her large tits were pressed against my chest. It wasn’t long before I was rock hard. “Well hello there,” Heather said as she felt my hardness on her thigh.

I turned bright red. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

She laughed. “It’s okay. I like to see that.”

She took my hand off her hip, and placed it firmly on her bare ass. I couldn’t help but grab a handful of flesh.

“You like that?” she asked.

I light slapped her ass. “I love it.”

She playfully nibbled on my ear and whispered, “How do you like this?”

The next thing I knew she was sliding her hand up the leg of my pants and onto my dick. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer. We were both breathing heavy, and I could feel her breath on the nape of my neck. Her fingers began to gently caress my cock.

She moaned lightly as I bit her neck, and began to stroke me off. She demanded I take off my trunks, and I obliged.

“Much better,” she said, as she gently milked me.

Wanting to return the favor, I slid my hand under her thong and towards her clam, but she pushed it away. “Play with my ass some more,” she whispered.

I did as I was told, slapping and massaging her voluptuous ass as she stroked me up and down. The harder I spanked her, the more vigorously she pumped my cock. As she jerked me, she started kissing my body all over, beginning with my neck. She made a trail of kisses down to my nipple, which she playfully bit and licked. Her head dipped lower and lower until her lips were less than an inch away from my dick. She kissed my inner thighs nearing closer and closer to my dick, until it was pressed up against her cheek. She took my balls in her hand, and gave them a kiss before sitting up.

Evidently she wasn’t quite ready to blow me yet. She sensually jacked me off in this position while I simply relaxed. My eyes were rolled back halfway in my head, but if they’d been closed entirely, I wouldn’t have spotted a couple off in the distance heading our way.

“There’s people coming,” I warned Heather, and she rolled off my lap.

I struggled to pull my trunks over my erect member. Heather turned so that her sexy ass was pressed up in my lap. She wiggled periodically to keep me hard. Right as the couple was walking buy, I xxxxxx my hand between her legs, and slid my fingers under her thong. Her pussy was already wet. I rubbed her clit until the couple was out of sight.

Heather was moaning in pleasure, and struggling to remain still. “I want you in my mouth,” she whispered.

“Yeah?” was all I could think to say.

She turned around to face me and we started to kiss as she pulled my shorts down once more. “I can’t wait to taste you,” she said as she planted herself between my legs.

She took my balls in her hand and began to massage them. Looking at me with devilish eyes and a coy smile, she lowered her head and kissed my body all over. My cock was twitching in anticipation. Leaving one hand on my balls and the other on my torso, Heather started kissing and licking the tip of my penis. I had never had it done so gently before. The loving kisses she planted on my hardness caused my whole body to shudder, eagerly waiting for her to take me in her mouth.

I put my hand on her head and tried to gently guide her down on my cock, but Heather had other plans. Focusing on my shaft, she began to stroke me off as she kissed every last inch of my dick, leaving it wet with saliva, until her mouth was on my balls. She took them in and out of her mouth, making a loud popping noise each time she took her lips off of me. “Does it feel good?” she asked.

“This is paradise,” I responded.

“Well it’s about to get even better,” she said, right before giving my dick a long, wet lick from the base all the way to the tip.

She made out with the tip for another minute or so before she finally wrapped her lips around it. She sucked it tenderly, swirling her tongue around it like she was licking a lollipop. With one hand she caressed my balls, and with the other she tightly gripped and pulled my chest hair, creating an odd balance of pleasure and pain.

Once she thought she’d given the tip enough pleasure, she lowered her head further down my shaft. She bobbed up and down, and any time she needed to gather her breath, she’d take her lips off my hardness and seductively make eye-contact with me, all the while licking and kissing my cock and balls.

The longer she sucked me, the more of my shaft she was able to fit down her throat, until she finally took my entire hardness inside her mouth. It was just about this time that I noticed another stranger walking down the beach. It was another single male, and I didn’t bother to say anything to Heather, as I didn’t want the pleasure to stop. Besides, I thought the man might like the show.

For what it’s worth, he wasn’t particularly discreet about staring. His walking pace slowed to a crawl, and the whole time his eyes were glued on Heather’s big sexy ass, watching as her head bobbed up and down. Feeling great with my dick getting sucked so passionately, I flashed the man a thumbs up, and he quickly turned away, pretending not to notice. He picked up his walking pace, and soon enough Heather and I had the beach to ourselves again.

As Heather massaged my dick with her mouth I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer, but I wasn’t yet ready to finish. Gently grabbing her hair, I pulled her face off my dick. “Is everything okay?” she asked.

“It’s good, it’s good, but I want you to turn around. I want to see that beautiful ass.”

Heather laughed. “Maddie told me you were an ass man.”

“She did?”

“Yup,” she said, straddling me with her powerful thighs and backing her booty up towards my face. “That’s why I wore this tiny little thong.”

I slapped her ass to show appreciation, and she went back down on me. I couldn’t decide what was a more joyous site; watching my dick disappear in her mouth, or seeing her perfect, plump ass right in my face.

I did, however, have no problem figuring out what to do with my hands. I grabbed her fleshy ass, and smacked it hard. “Back it up,” I demanded.

Heather obliged, putting her plump ass right on my face. I grabbed it tightly, and perhaps being a little too aggressive, bit her ass forcefully. But Heather didn’t mind, and in fact reached back and pulled her thong to the side. I buried my face in her flesh, and started to tongue her pussy. I really wanted to rim her, but thought this might be a bit much on the first date.

Her whole body shook as she kept bobbing up and down on my dick. She cupped my balls and held them tight, getting ready to squeeze every last drop of cum out of them. There was no going back at that point. With my tongue buried deep in her snatch, Heather returned the favor and took every inch of my big dick down her throat. Too busy to talk, I lightly slapped her ass twice, somehow thinking this would suffice as a warning.

I don’t want to say it was the most intense orgasm of my life, but it was pretty damn close. My entire body went limp, as the cum went rifling out of my cock and into Heather’s dirty, dirty mouth. She kept her mouth on me the entire time as I fired load after load. I simultaneously lapped up all her juices in the most carnal fashion, licking her crack all the way up to her asshole.

Time was definitely standing still, but I swear my orgasm lasted for a minute. There were probably four separate times when I’d thought I’d shot my last load, only for Heather to passionately suck more milk out of me. My body was convulsing, and I had to grab her ass as tightly as I could just to steady myself. When I was finally done cumming, Heather kept pleasuring me with gentle sucking, playful licking, and tender kisses. I finally had to tell her to stop, and she rolled right off of me.

Lying face to face in the sand, our bodies glistening, we made eye-contact and immediately looked away, both laughing. She casually ran her finger tips over my cock and balls as we gazed out at the sea. We made eye-contact again, and giggled some more. In no time at all, my cock was hard again. I got up on my knees and crawled up towards her face. I put my dick on her lips, and she rolled over and swallowed it.

She moaned theatrically as she sucked me off. After ten seconds she took her mouth off me and laughed some more. I laughed too. “I think that’s probably enough,” I said.

Heather rolled onto her stomach, exposing her great ass. “I think so.”

I grabbed her thong and playfully pulled it tight. “Best first date ever.”

“It was nice,” Heather said.

“That’s the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

“Yeah? Might be tough to top on our second date.”

“So you do want to do this again, right? I mean, I want to too, but I wanted to make sure…”

She interrupted me. “Of course I do. You’re fun! Not to mention you have a great dick. I think my roommate would like to play with it too.”

I blushed. “Shit...really?”

Heather closed her eyes and smiled.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a HOT adventure......I have a raging hardon now...Really well written. I hope we can hear more of your fun exploits

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
very well written and very sexy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We definitely need to hear about date two.... bounce bounce jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st date
WOW that was too HOT, had BJ's on 1st meetings but never that good that. Nude beach drinking shots from chicks belly button then them drinking from mine. then the inevitable BJ by 2 of them. and yes they had very shapply asses also. will have to post the hole story soon.

2nd date story cumming soon ? raspberry thumbup rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Story!!
That's one exciting first date!! Does she have a sister? grin

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds