Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught...xxxxxx to finsh
Laurie was beautiful, very tall with long, slender legs that ran up to a firm, perfectly porportioned ass. Waking up and seeing her in the light coming through the window shade immediately got me excited. I could feel my cock twitching and growing as I stared at her. Unaware that I was watching her, Laurie went about her morning routine (although without any clothes on...I may have to stay over more often to see if this is an every day thing). She picked up cluter from the floor and gathered up all of her dirty clothes, sorting them into piles...I did notice that her lingerie pile was especially large...had we seen each other that much lately?

I shut my eyes and daydreamed a little, my hand lightly grasping my growing member. I was fully aroused and just about to ask Laurie to come back to bed when I felt the covers being pulled back. Laurie had seen some slight motion under the covers and had come over to investigate. She discovered me with my hand surrounding my very hard cock. I had never jerked off in front of Laurie before, and was immediately embarrassed by being discovered. "Looks like someone is ready for some action" she said smiling. My face was beet red as I started to pull my hand away. "No" she said as she grabbed my hand, preventing me from pulling fully away from contact with my cock. "Finish. I want to see you explode". Laurie laid down next to me, but facing the other direction. She kept moving her legs around, spread wide, giving me a great view of her meticulously maintained pussy, then locked closed giving me a view of her perfectly shaped ass. I started rubbing...up and down the shaft, starting to enjoy the attention, and loving the view of Laurie. After a couple minutes, Laurie reached over and rubbed her finger over my tip, collecting a fairly large amount of precum in the process. I stroked slowly as I watched her lick her finger clean. She then turned and came up to me, kissing me deep..."taste it with me" she said, and my tongue rubbed against hers as we kissed for several minutes. Then she abruptly stopped and turned back around, encouraging me to continue my episode of self indulgence.

Masturbating had always been a private thing for me....sure, I fantasized about getting caught, but never thought I'd actually do it in front of someone else. Laurie didn't seem to have any issue with me jerking off in front of her, and actually kept whispering encouragement. She manuevered herself in the 69 position, although one in which she could be pleasured while watching me rub myself. She slowly pumped her hips back and forth, forcing my tongue deep inside her one second, and then onto her clit the next. Her juices were starting to flow big time...my tongue pushed into her deep as my mouth filled with her warm nectar. I absolutely loved how Laurie tasted, and would often be satisfied going down on her instead of having sex. Feeling the pressure intensify, and hearing Laurie getting more and more excited, I stroked faster. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming...and I loved when she came all over my face. The thought threw me over the edge as my cock tighted and shot a long, milky stream of cum out and onto my stomach. This was quickly followed by 2 more streams, one hitting Laurie on the inner thigh. She pushed down hard on me, my tongue pushing inside of her deep. The sudden explosion of juices was incredible. She pushed and slid up and down my face, coating it in her fragrant juice. Laurie sat with her pussy pushed hard against my mouth for a minute, her whole body shaking. Then, without warning, Laurie adjusted herself in such a way that her thigh, covered in my cum, was right in front of me..."lick it up" she demanded. I pushed my head forward and licked my cum off of her thigh.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very hot story. I greatly enjoy mutual masturbation with my partner when they are willing.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
javascript:smilie(':jerk:');
Can be a lot of fun with the right person!

marriedbi52
Mrs. always enjoyed watching me jack off, & LOVED watching me shoot my load. So much so I made a recording of multi JO & cum sessions for her to use... bounce jerk w00t thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
There was no turning back
We have both told the story before of the first time that I caught Doug masturbating. He was in the shower and did not hear me come in for a pee. I could hear a frapping noise and asked if he was ok, but with the shower and I guess his excitement he still did not know I was there so as I stood up and pulled back the shower curtain there he was whacking away. It took a few seconds before he realized I was there and instantly stopped, but as he had just reached the point of no return he mumbled "itchy" and grabbed it again and before I could leave him to it he shot his load right onto the shower wall. I couldn't help myself from giggling and told him that he had to clean it up before getting out the shower. That was the start of many a solo session for him especially first thing in the morning in bed. We sleep nude and he always has his morning boner, so after being caught if I am too sleepy or not in the mood I will happily tell him to enjoy himself which he does with one hand groping my bum or I will suggest that he uses my bum cheeks as long as he pulls out before cumming...Don't want to get all messy when I have not had any fun lol. Proof positive that all guys are wankers LOL LOL jerk jerk jerk

luvmilktits
Fun Cum!
Nothing as exciting as mutual masturbation and both you and your wife/husband/partner both cum at the same time! If the look on their face as the reach their peak doesn't intensify your cum then you have to be made out of stone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvmilktits said: Nothing as exciting as mutual masturbation and both you and your wife/husband/partner both cum at the same time! If the look on their face as the reach their peak doesn't intensify your cum then you have to be made out of stone!

I agree. Watching you watching me is a big turn on and great if you can both cum at the same time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting caught by a GF or wife masturbating is a big deal? When I was a youngster I worried I would be caught by my mother or father, which is why I locked my door.