Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Finger
I am a straight male but ,years ago, discovered that I love for a woman to play with, and stick a finger in, my butt.
I discovered this in the army. Physicals are regularly scheduled in the army and you have no choice of doctors. It was in Mannheim, Germany. I was told to go through the door with Cpt. Jones' name on it, put on the gown and wait. It wasn't long until Cpt. Jones came in. Only he was a she. I wasn't really worried about being seen naked by a female but was apprehensive about the "Turn your head and cough" part. With the help of the multiplication table (Which doesn't work for long, I might add), I made it through that. Then came the "Bend over and spread em" part. This is the part that most men particularly hate, and I was no exception. My one consolation was that she was female, therefore has small fingers. Imagine my surprise when she started greasing me up that my pecker started to swell. Then when she put her finger in and felt for the prostate, I got harder than Curley's head ( The Three Stooges?). She had to have noticed that what had been hanging between my legs was, now, nowhere to be seen. And the loose, hanging testicles were, now, up and tight. Luckily before I had to turn around, she handed me the tissues to wipe with and told me that I could get dressed and that she would be back in a few minutes. Then she left the room. I wasn't as embarrassed as I was scared. My first thought was that I was queer. Yes, that was the word I used. I wasn't as enlightened then as I am now. It worried me for a long time but, after a few more female encounters, I finally realized that I was hetero.
A few years later, during a great weekend with a girlfriend, I had another shock. It was Sunday evening and we were going at it one more time before the weekend ended. It was one of those times when I just couldn't finish. I was getting tired and, I'm sure, she was getting sore. We had been at it for a good while. After a while I noticed that she had stuck her hand between us and was fingering herself as I was pumping away. It turns out that she was lubricating a finger because she raised up slightly, grabbed a butt cheek, pulled it to the side and stuck a finger right in my butt. It did surprise me but when she wiggled her finger, I shot like a fire hose. I didn't think I had that much in me, considering how we had been at each other all weekend. I thought I'd never empty.
After we had caught our breath and our skin tone returned, I asked her, "What did you do that for?" She said that she had done it to help me finish. I told her that had nothing to do with it. That I was about to finish when she did it. I'm sure that she didn't believe me.
I worried about that for a long time. But as time went by and I started getting in to the nudism and adult web sites, I have learned that a great number of men like butt play and finger insertion. Some, strait men, like even more than fingers. I don't worry now. And I, freely, admit to being a pervert anyway.
I know that getting comments here is like pulling teeth but I would like to hear from you about this. Especially the women.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum hither
G;day fella, story related very much with me as I too wrestled with the stereotypical bullshit we are raised in .Had an ex g/f that we both were doing clubs/drugs scene for a while & a lot of inhibitions were brought down in the period, ass play was the biggest & most surprising one for me.Whilst I loved the newly discovered sensations I couldn't quite let go & become completely vulnerable in order for her to give me the right royal pegging I craved due mainly to her having no rhythm as the fucker.Something I pick up on watching any pegging vids really in that most chicks seem awkward & unco. giving it.Suppose its down to not being fully attached to "their dick". God bless them all for trying but. Ha-no pun intended(will still claim it though)

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds