Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Anal
OK guys. Just because we will do something with one guy don't mean we will do it with all of you. aguy at our club a while back got upset because I wouldn't have anal sex with him. He said why not yo did it with so an so. I do it with my boyfriend sometimes and a few others that I know are gentle, patient and slow at least at first. And they don't have a 12 inch dick that's as thick as a coffee can. As much as I love bt I don't do it with him. I would try if he asked but he doesn't ask. He may be a little thick for me. If I wont do anal with you its because I don't know you, or maybe I do know you Use it as an ego booster. Tell yourself that its too big for me. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Goes for any aspect
What I do with someone doesn't translate to I will do it with anyone. The attitude you have and the respect you show changes my opinion quickly at what will happen between us and always will.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Asshole
He’s an asshole, very simple. Anyone who insists or demands you perform <insert sex act> is an asshole. To be dismissed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: He’s an asshole, very simple. Anyone who insists or demands you perform <insert sex act> is an asshole. To be dismissed.

Agree 10000000%. It's got to be mutually satisfying. It's one thing for one partner to want to pleasure the other, it's another thing when one makes demands.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
As much as I love bt I don't do it with him. I would try if he asked but he doesn't ask. He may be a little thick for me.

I can take it or leave it but I never ask for it. And, sscd, thank you for the "Too thick" comment. Did wonders for my ego.