Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meghan
In my mind and my experience there is no person in the world more beautiful than Meghan.  Her features are soft yet striking,  her red hair and blue eyes. Her breasts are small and firm with pointed excited nipples. Her vagina shaved smooth. She moves with grace and strength, her voice carries you away on a cloud.  I’m writing you this as it was told to me, in many ways it pains me to retell this story. You see, I’m in love with Meghan yet she does not know it. I have loved her for many years but have been afraid to express my affection for her.  She sleeps in the room next to mine, we share the same parents, I have known her all my life.  We are not related by birth but by adoption. Our parents are wonderful loving people they have given us a wonderful home. Our childhood filled with joy.  My love for Meghan grew over the years, I did not know it was true full love until I heard the story I am about to tell you.  Meghan told me every detail but it did not change my love for her. As I sit here in the bathroom my cock as hard as it has ever been, watching Meghan take a shower I could not be happier.
                Meghan and I had a ritual of talking to each other about our day before we went to bed. This night I lay on her bed next to her smelling her, watching her perfect blue eyes sparkle as she told me her story.  As with every night lately I tried hard to hide my excitement but I think she knew.  I had been out of town the last few days so we were catching up on things when she started telling me about Josh and Jeremy.
                Josh and Jeremy were working outside on the landscaping. They were handsome athletic guys who worked all day without shirts on. I hovered around them asking they wanted water and snacks just wanting to watch them work. They knew I'm interested and once the work finished they invited me to their place. I agreed of course and followed them to their house which was just a few miles from home.  Once at their house we had a couple drinks.  Jeremy takes a shower so he leaves the room.  Josh uses this opportunity to make the first move and I, being willing, lets him.  We start making out on the coach, Josh undresses me.  I sit on his lap facing him stroking his cock, we are making out and he is playing with my nipples.  I’m getting more excited and Josh comes in the room hard as a rock and stands next to me. I lean over and take his cock in my mouth.  He starts to fuck me there I feel it go in and out of my mouth. The head passes over my tongue to the back of my mouth then out again. Josh picks me up and places me over his cock and enters me.  I use my legs to move up and down as the he trusts into me from underneath.  Josh squeezes my tits as he fucks me, as this goes on the guys start to get rougher and more controlling. Jeromy thrusts harder into my mouth and I reach up and play with his balls. Josh starts pounding me harder, I love this my clit is getting hard and my body is tingling from the attention.

Jeromy Pulls out of my month and Josh push me off him. Jeromy gabs me a forces me to the floor face down. He lifts my ass and enters my pussy from behind. Josh moves around front and under me and I start to suck his cock as I’m getting fuck from behind. My ass gets slapped hard as I’m being fucked and my head is  pushed hard onto Joshes cock. I feel an orgasm coming on, my pussy tightens and I moan as I cum on Jeromy’s cock. He pulls out and foresees it into my ass and starts pounding me harder. Josh cums into my mouth, I drink and swallow his cum.  He gets up and leaves me to be ass fucked by Jeomey till he shoots his cum in my ass.  He tells me to go into the bedroom and lay on the bed till they come for me.  I lay on the bed and wait for them, Josh comes in and puts a blindfold on me then ties me to the bed.  He says friends are coming over to join in.  I didn’t bargain for this I tell him, that would be xxxx.  He laughs and says that it will just be me and Josh. After laying there for a few minutes someone gets on the bed next to me.  He licks my neck and runs his hands over my tits. Then down my belly to my pussy. He trusts his fingers into me finding my G spot and fucks me with his fingers all the while telling me I’m a slut.  This makes me stream with cum he is an expert at doing this. Someone else gets on the bed at the bottom and opens my legs and I feel a cock enter.  It fucks me hard then a cock enters my mouth. Then someone takes my hand and puts it on another cock. So I start stroking that one.  I then move my head to suck that cock. It’s bigger than the other two it forces its way deeper in my mouth almost choking me.
                They switch places and the big cock is fucking me.  I’m stroking Josh and Jeromy, I think, with my hands.  My pale pussy is  stretched beyond what it has been before. It feels wonderful that cock filling me up every gap in my pussy opens and closes as it pumps me. I could lay here forever surrendering to its pleasure.  One on the guys moves away and around to me ass, he turns me on my side. The one at my head unties my hand and reties it so they are together.  Laying on my side a cock enters my mouth and one in my pussy then the other slides in my ass.  The three of them fuck me, the feeling of three cocks all taking me is glorious.  I cum within a few minutes and then cum again, then once more.  I don’t want them to stop, ever.  Of course they all want to cum to, the one in my mouth cums first, then the big one in  my pussy moves and cums in my mouth. Then the one in my ass comes and jerks on my tits.  They untie my hands and I lay on my back sore in my pussy and my ass. It’s a good kind of sore a sore like I cannot wait for it to happen again sore.  It takes me awhile to take off my blindfold. The house is quiet. They left me here,  so I get dressed and come home.
            AS I told you dear reader in the beginning. I’m sitting here watching Meghan shower. Her adventure with Josh, Jeromy and someone else still stimulating her perfect body.  After she told me her story I expressed my love for her. She told me she loved me too in much the same way. We are going to have decided when and how to tell mom and dad but that can wait.  I don’t have to hide my boner from her. Nor she her body from me. I don’t exactly know what is going to happen between us but I know I’m getting laid tonight. It’s the second time today, Meghan will never know I was the third guy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds