Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
CouplaHotties
Cindy's Threesome Fantasy (that came true)
He told me to arrive at 9 and not to be late. Considering what was in store for me, nothing in this world would stop me from arriving on time. I was told the front door would be unlocked, to let myself in, go straight to the bedroom and to disrobe. I did as instructed. I noticed that the mood was already set, as the bedroom was lightly awash in candlelight. My nipples were atingle in anticipation.

When I had completely disrobed she walked into the room behind me. "Close your eyes." She then proceeded to put the blindfold over my head and adjusted it accordingly. Almost at once my senses became hypersensitive. It was at this time that I sensed him standing in front of me. He took my hand and guided it to his throbbing hard manhood. It was very apparent how excited he was. She began kissing the nape of my neck as she wrapped her arms around me to caress my breasts. My nipples hardened as her soft lips and his strong hands caressed my body. I was in heaven.

As intensely nervous as I was, I knew that one of my deepest sexual desires was about to occur. My inhibitions, along with the butterflies in my stomach, began to dissipate in their eternal fluttering while my arousal began to burn.

They guided me slowly to the bed. My nipples ached with their hardness, my pussy dripped in anticipation. They laid me in the center of the bed. She lifted my arms and attached the cuffs while he took each of my ankles and did the same. I tingled in anticipation and perhaps even a shiver of fear as I realized the full extent of my fantasy. They stood to admire their handiwork.
I could only imagine what they were thinking. Me on the bed, naked, tied and spread for them. I shivered at my loss of control, knowing they could do anything they desired and trusting them to do only what I desired.

My pussy was soaked, my body tingling from top to bottom. They each licked a nipple, ever so lightly biting. God, how I love that feeling! My pussy was on fire as his mouth touched my clit. " Oh GOD, I think I am cumming already" I exclaimed. He licked me there again, deeper, invading my hot wet pussy with his soft wet tongue. I grind my hips into his face as hard as I can with my restraints and moan deeply with desire.

I feel her soft supple thighs on each side of my head as she lowers her honey slick pussy onto my open and waiting mouth. I strain my neck as I reach my tongue out to taste her sweet nectar. With him between my legs, his mouth on my sex, I attempt to match him stroke for stroke on her pussy. In and out, up and down on my clit. In and out, up and down on her clit. I feel the familiar signs of orgasm approaching, they are so intense. I feel as if I may explode!

Until, until, almost.... and then nothing. He stops, leaving me at the crest. I moan in frustration, wanting him to push me over the top. Grinding my hips against nothing, not caring how wanton I may appear. He steps forward, laying his throbbing cock lengthwise against my slit so that the tip is teasing my clit. As I grind against his cock I can feel myself lubricating his shaft. I want that hard cock in me so badly that I am begging him to fuck me before I realize I am even speaking.

I hear myself moan, " FUCK ME! GOD, FUCK MY PUSSY!" I had never talked like that before in bed. I found it intensely arousing to be so out of control with lust that I am willing to beg to be fucked like a slut and willing to do anything, ANYTHING, to be able to cum right at this moment. "Please" I beg in a hushed and desperate whisper. He says. "What do you think, Baby? " She replies, " Yes, yes, YES!", as I cram my tongue as deep as I possibly can into her hot and OH SO WET slit.

He shifts and his cock is inside me. Deep inside me. I arch my back trying to get my tongue as deep into her dripping pussy as I possibly can, every so often skipping a beat and tickling her asshole with my tongue. I can tell by her reaction that she really likes that and make a mental note to focus a lil more attention there at a future time when I am not in restraints.

I desperately try to covey the pleasure I feel to her, wanting her to cum all over my face, to feel her pussy convulsing around my tongue. Her hips muffle my screams of ecstasy as he rams his cock inside me. I suck hard on her clit while he slams against me over and over. I only want more.

I feel her to start to shake and moan as she bursts out her orgasm, her juices exploding in my mouth. I love the taste and the feeling and she furiously bucks on my face, her juices dripping down my face. I try to hang on to her clit to suck every drop, as I ride out the beginning sensations of my own building orgasm. His cock keeps pumping me, and when he pushes his thumb against my clit I lose it. My pussy starts to undulate, and I feel wave after wave of delicious pleasure overwhelm my body.

I kind of lose track of time, as I lay in between their two bodies, all of us panting and sweating. I can’t believe that my first experience with them could be so good, but I start to feel like I want more. No, I NEED more.

As if my mind has been read, the blindfold is pulled off my head. I forget that I am tied to the bed for a minute and try to reach for the cock in front of my face that is rapidly coming to attention. But as the restraint stops my movement, I see her face move toward it, and she begins greedily sucking that marvelous cock. I watch it slide in and out of her mouth, getting harder and longer by the stroke.

My pussy begins to tingle and my breathing begins to pick up again. I am so fucking horny, I want a cock, mouth, finger or toy in my pussy, right now. But she just keeps sucking his cock, cupping his balls, alternating between deep throating it and licking all over the shaft.

He then positions her back on his stomach with his cock standing straight up, and her pussy wide open, inches above it. The smell of sex is so strong; a mix of our pussies, his cock, and our sweat. Between the smell and the view it’s intoxicating, and as his cock slides into her pussy, I say “please let me free!” over and over, as they slowly fuck inches from my face.

I try to reach my pussy with my hand to give myself some relief but it won’t cooperate. “Please, please.” I’m in such a frenzy that I almost start to cry. He reaches over to my right hand and undoes the Velcro, while looking me straight in the eye. I immediately start furiously rubbing my clit, as hard as I have every rubbed it. They continue to fuck inches from my face, and it sets me off. I start cumming and I just can’t stop. Wave after wave hits me like a truck and I realize that I am squirting all over the bed. When I feel like I can’t come another drop, he grunts loudly as he pulls out and pumps his cum all over her pussy.

She reaches over and undoes the other strap and I am finally able to move and I immediately put my face onto her pussy, licking and sucking up his cum while I focus back on her clit again. She keeps bucking on his cock and my mouth, and then I remember what she liked earlier and I slide my finger into her tight, well-lubricated asshole. It sets her over the edge, and her second orgasm of the night rips through her like a hurricane, screaming “I’m cumming!” She bucked for what seemed like minutes until her orgasm finally subsided.

We lay there on a soaking wet bed, panting and moaning. It feels so deliciously naughty, better than my fantasies. I am going to need this on a regular basis.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 some fun
WOW, that is one fabulously hot story and the fact that it is a true story makes it even better. I haven’t had a three some and years as my current partner is not into that. Just wondering of the two ladies was one of them a wife or girlfriend and the other just a friend?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cindys threesome
That was so hot that I was hard the whole time. I would have jacked off if I wasn't at my office.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cindys threesome
That was so hot that I was hard the whole time. I would have jacked off if I wasn't at my office.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic story

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds