view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How do i go about asking a guy if hes down for 3some?
I want to aska guy if hes down for a 3some or 4some, but not sure how to go about it, hes never said anything to me about doing them or have done them, so a bit unsure how to go about it,
Any tips? Thanks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Slide it in some time when you are talking about things that you like, or have imagined.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to hold two cocks in my hands at the same time..." or "I've never licked another woman's nipples, but think it would be a huge turn-on..." His response will tell you what he thinks about it, and you can go from there.

My own threesome experiences have been outside of relationships, and thus more spontaneous, but that's a different ball of wax.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
We arent in a relationship, if we were id just come straight out and ask, lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Might depend a little bit on whether you're proposing a MFM or a FMF... obviously one is likely to be slightly more attractive than the other!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
If your at a SEX Resort of Club----------If asking a Guy, have the Girl do it. If asking a Girl to join-in, have the Guy ask the other Guy---if his Girl is up for Girl on Girl? OR a Foursome? We get asked all the time at Colette.in New Orleans--if Dancer is into Girls? Smoothie

1Fine_ass
LovelyGG said: We arent in a relationship, if we were id just come straight out and ask, lol

I would say that a girl with your womanly charms could just ask the guy and there would be a pretty good chance that he is going to say yes, if for no other reason than to see you naked lol. bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
LovelyGG said: We aren.t in a relationship, ...

Oh, well in that case, definitely just give it to him right away! "Wanna have a threesome? I think it would be super hot."

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hope this "Helps"
when we're at the Beach! at the Hangout in Gulf Shores or at Flora-Bama, in Orange Beach---I have Dancer ask the Guy, if she sees someone she would want to Fuck with?----BUT Best at a Sex Resort--where everyone is Naked---then she can SEE his Cock--BEFORE we get home! Some Good looking Guys have small Cocks! Or CUM in the WASH! LOL Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Depends on the relationship, and the type of guy.

If you don't care what he thinks about you, just ask him.

If he isn't into it, you'll find out quick enough. He may just not see you again.

If he's the kind of guy who wants a girl to share with others, then he'll let you know.

Something like this is just a relationship to relationship thing -- I don't think there is a blanket correct answer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@LovelyGG
Why not just have sex with him first?

Once the ice is broken, you can escalate it to the next level.
Then the next time you are fucking, you can ask if he would like another person to join in.
And take it from there.

My 10c.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it was me I’d say fine but really you’re best way to find out is just come straight out and Ask where they stood on threesomes you will get your answer one way or the other

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv2SexCouple said: Why not just have sex with him first?

Once the ice is broken, you can escalate it to the next level.
Then the next time you are fucking, you can ask if he would like another person to join in.
And take it from there.

My 10c.

this approach makes sense to me beer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
3some mmf
sophia asked a guy once in a bar and it was one of the best 3somes we ever had..he liked to suck my cock while he fucked sophia .our first bi guy

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds