Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp part 4
We are waken by a knock on the door, wonder who it is? I peak out it's Ray and Sue, I let them in Ray laughs and says "are you going to stay in bed all day", it's time to get up we are all going for a hike. I tell him that we haven't even showered yet, he says, "let's go", the four of us jump into the shower, of course a little playing goes on, then off we go to meet everyone. When we get there, I would guess about twenty people there, Rose and Chris are leading the hike. About thirty minutes into the hike we stop to take a break, I think it's more like play time because, a lot of tits, cocks and pussies are grabbed, we only stay there for about fifteen minutes, I guess this was a get acquainted stop, because my cock was grabbed by several women and I saw alot of guys after your tits, I had my hands on some tits as well as a finger in several pussies. This time we walked for about fourth five minutes, another stop, more play time, this time, some cocks were sucked, as well as some tits but again the stop was only fifteen minutes. As we started out again Chris says the next stop will be for lunch in about an hour. When we get to the picnic area, some of the camp's staff has lunch there. We get our lunch and find a table, Sue has sat next to me, we continue to talk about our adventures, Sue has her hand on my leg, after we finish eating, Sue starts talking about the first night at camp and the show that I put on, Ray has one of his hands on your tit, Sue says well I guess it's time for dessert stands up, climbs up on the table, sits right in front of me, spreads her legs and says "go to it", as she takes my head and pushes it into her pussy, she moans, "oh fuck yes lick my clit". I can see Ray has you bent over the table and Ray is slowly fucking you from behind, I hear you say, " that's it fuck me slowly". Sue is cumming like a water fountain, she is pushing my face into her pussy, I have her clit between my teeth and I am nibbling on it, she screams and shakes as she cums, still holding my head tight. I hear Ray say "oh fuck milk my cock with your pussy", I know you are close to cumming. I now have two fingers buried in Sue, as I suck, lick, and nibble on her clit, she screams again and cums hard, she falls back on the table her legs fly around my head and holds me tight, she is mumbling, " oh fuck" over and over. I hear you go, "ohhhhhhhh ", I know you are cumming, Ray grunt and moans "oh fuck yes". When I finally look up we have an audience watching us and it looks like a fuck feast going on, I hear a woman say, "fuck I would pay to cum like that". It's time to head back to the camp now, we have one night left before we have to go.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.75 seconds