Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Domineering clean up
A few years ago I was involved in an affair with my supervisor at work. We were both very sexually adventurous and almost nothing was out of the question. We would usually meet once a week and experiment with our sexual desires. She was usually the domineering one and took control. In fact she was the first woman to don a strap-on and give my ass a good fucking. At times when I was in charge I would restrain her and suck and fuck till she yelled for mercy.

We got together at our usual time at a local motel (we were both married) and needed a discreet place to fullfill our desires; but this time it was a little different. We were in bed kissing and playing with each other, when she excused herself to pee. I watched her pee and she arose without wiping herself off. And then she instructed me to clean her off. I asked her should I get a towel and some water? But she said in a very stern and domineering tone to get on my knees and lick her clean. I obeyed and began to lick and clean her still dripping pee hole and surrounding pussy. She loved it and told me to make it perfectly clean and I did as told. I thought that this would be a prelude to some fine fucking to follow, but to my surprise she told me her asshole was dirty too and it needed to be licked clean. She bent over on her knees and spread her ass cheeks and I was told to begin my task. I licked and cleaned her asshole and inserted my tongue deep to insure I did the job to her satisfaction. She seemed very turned on by my obiedience and again I assumed that a good fuck was upcoming.

She looked at my hard cock and said I need to stroke it while she watched, but cautioned me not to cum until she gave me the exact instructions. I held back as much as I could but I was ready to explode. She sensed my situation and said she wanted my cum on her feet--both of them. Again I obeyed as my balls ached and needed to dispense my load somewhere. I painted both of her feet, mainly the toes with my load and asked her if I should then get a towel to clean up my mess. But no, she said my duties were not yet done as my tongue was again the clean up instrument. Her feet were very petite and sexy and I did my duty and licked the cum till they were clean.

We then kissed and she loved the taste I was able to give her from my night of clean-up activity.
bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wow that was hot would love to find a hot lady like that!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.9 seconds