view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
onlynylons
Flashing stockings
We have read many blogs and items from form but have not seen anything close to what we share. What we do has developed over the years and has only grown in greater sexual thrills for us. Mainly what we are speaking of here is flashing my stocking covered legs or sexual pleasure to in public.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gee152
Nothing better than glancing at a woman, maybe sitting cross legged, and seeing a bit of skin above a stocking top and wondering what is a little further up, panties, a thong or maybe even nothing. Love it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
gee152
Nothing better than glancing at a woman, maybe sitting cross legged, and seeing a bit of skin above a stocking top and wondering what is a little further up, panties, a thong or maybe even nothing. Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing Stockings
My wife flashing her stockings in pubs or bars is our favourite sexual turn on. She'll wear a skirt or dress that can be adjusted so that her flashing look casual, but if she sees a guy she fancies , she'll be a lot more obvious. My favourite stockings for her to wear are those with seams, as most guys will know that they are stockings. These nights out make for fantastic sex when we get home.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
When Dancer, was dancing at "PolKats" in Worth Il ,ALL she wore was STOCKINGS ! That why I called her "Socks" the First year we were together . Smoothie

smoothie01
stocings---
hi and the shoe store is the place to flash----lol mini on in black nylons--never in panties-and sometimes --they get a better look than they may want!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Have to agree with Smoothie,Shoe stores are the best, Black stay up nylons, knock over your purse and spread your legs, not to much but just enough to get his attention. Never wear panties, defeats the purpose. Date night every Sunday at the bar/ restaurant Bar has lights by the foot rail , always easy to make new friends. Other place is the fitting room at clothing stores. Seems that the door never close's right. Hubby sits out side the room and has a grand old time watching other guys trying to peak in. I think it's the black nylons that does it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
A Little Challenge among friends
We use to go out drinking with another couple and seemed to have an unofficial challenge going on who could show the most skin between their stockings and skirt or dress. I had one grey skirt that actually stopped at the top of my stockings if I was standing straight but anything else showed off a whole lot of skin. Anyway we were at a bar and I have like 4 inches of skin showing on the sides of my thigh between my stockings and skirt. Since I didn't wear any panties and she did I was able to flash quite a bit more skin than she was and my skirt was shorter anyway. Well she disappeared to the bathroom and came back and I couldn't figure out what was different at first but then I realized she had actually rolled her Stocking top down and then refastened the Garter straps on the doubled material. I leaned over and said you are a sneaky little bitch and when I sit back in my chair she opened her legs and I saw she also removed her panties. It was her turn to lean over to me and I cracked up when she said Checkmate for tonight. LOL So at this round table us ladies in-between the guys one of my husbands hands is on my right thigh and her left thigh and Glenn is the same way. Each pulling our legs further open by the second until my skirt was at the top of my thighs and my freshly shaven pussy was very much on display for all to see. When I peaked over at Susan she was spread as wide as me so I just said let's take off and see if we can't have a little more fun in private.
We spent two years going to that bar and each of us trying to out do the other on showing off skin, be daring or just seeing how far the guys would go on undressing us at the table. I do believe I won that one when I wore the Denim mini dress that buttoned up the front and her husband undid every single button one evening.
So Checkmate that night went to me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump
Hope you know Smoothie01 is a GUY!-----NOT us--the Couple--Smoothie 2002

onlynylons
legsrus said: My wife flashing her stockings in pubs or bars is our favourite sexual turn on. She'll wear a skirt or dress that can be adjusted so that her flashing look casual, but if she sees a guy she fancies , she'll be a lot more obvious. My favourite stockings for her to wear are those with seams, as most guys will know that they are stockings. These nights out make for fantastic sex when we get home.

Thank you for answering our question - we are happy to hear that there is someone out there that shares the joy and excitement that comes from wife's flashing there stocking tops. We have been doing so for many years and I can say rom the wife side that I would not live without it. I saw that you wear clothes that assist you in your tease. I Wil tell you that I only buy cloths that will allow me to flash my stocking's (that are never higher then mid width). Yes we go to lounges and bars but when I am really horny, we look to cited close by that have conference or convention ( for they are the ones looking to play) that I or us will go to and have a great flash or more. Many times I will go in and my husband will fellow ten min.s later to get a position to watch and I am free to do want I want and at times I will allow my filters to feel me and more (as he watches) Afterwards we have great sex. Does that sound like you?.

onlynylons
Candy52958 said: We use to go out drinking with another couple and seemed to have an unofficial challenge going on who could show the most skin between their stockings and skirt or dress. I had one grey skirt that actually stopped at the top of my stockings if I was standing straight but anything else showed off a whole lot of skin. Anyway we were at a bar and I have like 4 inches of skin showing on the sides of my thigh between my stockings and skirt. Since I didn't wear any panties and she did I was able to flash quite a bit more skin than she was and my skirt was shorter anyway. Well she disappeared to the bathroom and came back and I couldn't figure out what was different at first but then I realized she had actually rolled her Stocking top down and then refastened the Garter straps on the doubled material. I leaned over and said you are a sneaky little bitch and when I sit back in my chair she opened her legs and I saw she also removed her panties. It was her turn to lean over to me and I cracked up when she said Checkmate for tonight. LOL So at this round table us ladies in-between the guys one of my husbands hands is on my right thigh and her left thigh and Glenn is the same way. Each pulling our legs further open by the second until my skirt was at the top of my thighs and my freshly shaven pussy was very much on display for all to see. When I peaked over at Susan she was spread as wide as me so I just said let's take off and see if we can't have a little more fun in private.
We spent two years going to that bar and each of us trying to out do the other on showing off skin, be daring or just seeing how far the guys would go on undressing us at the table. I do believe I won that one when I wore the Denim mini dress that buttoned up the front and her husband undid every single button one evening.
So Checkmate that night went to me.

We do not due this as a couple but my stockings are never higher then midthigh for I want my white thigh to show as they get excited as I do. Which leads to a little more attention dn shall I say feeling of the right kind.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds