Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Our first Bum Fuck

About twenty years ago, our kids were still very young and our daughters dance teacher had invited our family to join her family for an early New Year party. They lived on a farm and I guess there were about 25/30 people friends and family there. Now what happened at the party was something of a warm up for later on. During the evening I couldn't fail to notice just how often the dance teachers mum touched me up (If you have ever seen the movie "So I married an axe murderer", it was very much like that) Initially it was her large breasts rubbing against me, then her hand on my bum. Still being young and naive and only ever having or one night of wife/hubby swapping about ten years earlier, I was quite shocked and truthfully did not really know what to do. It carried on throughout the evening and I remember her always trying to get me alone in the kitchen which she only managed once for about ten seconds, which was long enough for me to notice that she had undone two buttons on her blouse and I was temporally transfixed on her her huge tits staring at her bra. Anyway whilst this was going on I had also noticed her husband and brother, I think, spending a lot of time with Julie and very obviously eyeing up her ample childbearing, but much younger breasts. It was however a family event, so clearly nothing of consequence was ever going to happen. In hindsight I wonder if they were testing us out to see if we were swingers? Not sure, but that is the impression that I got. Anyway, we drove home about midnight, the kids asleep in the back of the car and I broached the subject of this woman's close attention to me, then Julie told me all of the attention that she had got over the course of the evening including the brother putting his hand down her cleavage to retrieve a piece of some biscuit that had fallen there. She said that a bit like me she was so shocked that she did not say anything. She also said that she was made two seemingly serious offers to pop upstairs which she had politely declined with a "perhaps another time". I then told her that when saying goodbye my departing kiss and hug from our host included a full grope of my cock and balls. We both had a good giggle that we were hot enough to be lusted after even if it was by folk some 20 odd years older than us.
Twenty minutes later we were home, kids in bed fast asleep and we went to bed both a little drunk, Julie more than me as I had driven. As soon as I slide in beside her she turned, kissed me then flung a leg over my head. The instruction was pretty clear, there would be no sleeping until the evenings pent up lust and horn was dealt with. In no time at all I was down there licking a very wet pussy (still hairy in those days) it tasted great and after only a couple of minutes she appeared to be gushing with moisture. At that point my own pent up lust took over and I jumped up and slammed my cock deep inside her. There was no waiting or gentle sliding just slam and pumped hard and fast as I came withing seconds, a very satisfying orgasm that had been several hours in the making. As I slumped down for a suck on her tits Julie lay there then quietly said "So, are you going to back down and finish me off" For a moment I was stunned, I truly thought that she had cum already and of course her pussy was now very full of my cum. I slowly said sure and my cock slipped out of her as I made my way down her body. Just as II got to her clit she stopped me and offered to go and clean up first. In a split second from thinking that would be a good idea I then thought that the passionate moment might pass, so said no its fine, I kinda lick the outside anyway. There was no further argument and as I saw my cum starting to run out of her pussy, my only thought was "Well girls suck and swallow, so here goes" I started with her clit and soon took in her lips and giving all that went before in no time at all she was gyrating and face fucking me like never before. She screamed a muffled orgasm trying not to waken the kids, which went on for a full 30 seconds or so and by the time she subsided and her hips returned to the bed my face was absolutely soaking with a heady mixture of her and my cum, there was also a substantial wet patch on the bed. I loved it. As I rolled her over to her (dry) side of the bed, I gave my face a quick wipe and slide in behind her my heart pounding from a combination of effort and realization that I had licked and swallowed some of my own cum. It was at this point as Julie was getting sleepy she obviously felt my renewed erection in her bum cheeks, she turned slightly and said, if you want to go again, on you go, I'll just lie here. I did not need a second offer, so as she thrust her bum back to me I eased inside her..........but it was different, much much tighter. I stopped and said that I thought I was in the wrong hole, she said "its fine" I pushed a little further into this warm and wet hole and checked "are you sure" "Yeah " she said so I slide in further then started to gentle rock and pump her ass. It felt awesome. The particular feeling I remember was that each time I pulled back her ass seemed to clench and hold me in, it was just a great feeling and because I had cum a few minutes earlier I was able to enjoy and last a good few minutes before exploding inside her. A wonderful feeling and moments after I came fell fast asleep with my cock still impaled and trapped inside her. I know this for sure because when we awoke early in the morning, she tried to turn over and I let out a small scream as I quickly withdrew my limp cock which after several hours sleep was still in there.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
there were no hobo's in this story at all confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yahoo

super hot story...Any more encounter with the dance teacher and her family??

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
quietwacpl said: there were no hobo's in this story at all confused

Lol laugh laugh laugh

1Fine_ass
Your first time...
Your first time licking my pussy with your cum in it... redeyes raspberry bounce

LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bum Fuck
Nice story well told,just going for a wank soon as I finish here. BTW did the dance teacher situation develop?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
docted said: Nice story well told,just going for a wank soon as I finish here. BTW did the dance teacher situation develop?

Sadly no is the answer, as I have said in this and previous exploits we were very naive in those days and as it happened we also moved away not long after. However having returned to visit with erstwhile neighbours it seems that back in the day where we lived was quite the hotbed of swinging and swap parties w00t
Who knew? You would think that people would just post a sign on their door or something for naive newbies like us LOL LOL bounce