Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Go to...?
Maybe you have a favorite memory or fantasy you go to when masturbating. I have a few. Especially on business trips. I come back to my hotel room, strip off my clothes and makeup, lay down on the bed with a towel under my butt, taking a few minutes to simply breathe and relax.

Then I think about this guy. He’s early 20’s, slim, with nice shoulders, bit of nerd but cool in a way. And he’s a virgin. I don’t know how we know each other but we do. Somehow he’s in the room and we’re talking.

My hands caress my nipples a little as I settle in, letting my mind drift into the fantasy.

“Take off your clothes,” I tell him.

He removes them awkwardly down to his underwear which reveals a nice bulge.

“Everything,” I remind him.

He steps out of his underwear showing a straight, hard cock, with a beautiful head on it.

But my hands drift down to my thighs, moving toward my crotch which is beginning to warm. They find my labia, around the edges, stroking the soft skin there.

He’s staring at my pussy in a lusty way. I ease my legs open a little, bending my knees, propping myself up on my elbows.

“Come a little closer,” I tell him.

He comes onto the bed, kneeling there, not sure what to do.

But my fingers find my clit, giving myself a tingle with careful rubbing as my other hand stays on my thighs. Inside, the warmth spreads, which feels so good.

I sit up, reach for his cock, wrapping my fingers around the shaft. Its hardness excites me, the hardness and the heat of it. I move my thumb up to the head, running it over the very tip, which gives him a start. It’s wet there.

“Did you cum?” I ask him, grinning.

“No.”

“Feels like it.”

“Just a little pre-cum,” he says.

“Ah.”

But my own finger slips down below my clit finding wetness there. It returns to my clit, making it slick and even more sensitive. The warmth inside flushes from my crotch down my thighs.
I lay back again, keeping my knees bent, watching his face.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“Yeah,” he replies.

He moves closer, taking his cock in his hand. It brushes past my clit, then presses at the folds of my labia. I watch his face as he pushes slowly in.

But I take a sharp breath as I slide a finger into myself the least little bit, letting my wet and heat cover the tip. My other fingers rub my clit in circles, arousing me completely.

His eyes press shut; he moans. His stiffness stretches the soft folds around the opening to my vagina then penetrates me ever so slowly. I angle my hips to accommodate his cock until the weight of him presses onto my mound and thighs.

But I slide my finger deep into myself while I continue rubbing my clit. My breathing goes deep and steady.

He leans forward to kiss me, but I turn my face to the side because I don’t want to be kissed. To me, he’s still a virgin until he cums. I’m sure it won’t take long. I don’t want it to take long. I want him to feel me until he can’t hold back.

But I move my finger in and out, over my G spot while spreading my juices up to my clit which I roll between the fingers of my other hand.

He leans back and looks down at me. I release the most welcoming, easy smile. He returns a nervous grin, signaling he’s not sure what to do but it’ll happen and be great. I gently squeeze my pussy around his cock, giving him a thrill that makes his eyebrows raise. I giggle a second. Then feel him push into me.

But I continue working my finger into my pussy and the others over my clit. I can smell just a hint of myself, which adds to the eroticism of the fantasy. I can’t resist a taste, which is tangy and sexy.

He pulls back, the wonderful head of his cock catching my G spot. I gasp and he plunges back in. He’s trying to watch his cock slide into me. I roll my hips up to help with the view but that only gives him more pleasure and he groans with his eyes nearly closed. He shoves all the way into me and stops. I wait a second. No, he didn’t cum.

“What?” I say.

“It feels so good,” he answers.

“Yeah?” I breathe.

“Yeah, but I can’t hold back if I keep going.”

“So?” I prod him.

“So… so… I’ll cum.”

“That’s the point,” I tell him, giving another squeeze.

But I’m enjoying the slipperiness of myself, the joy of physical pleasure with no worries. I ease a second finger into my vagina. Ooof, that little stretch, reminds me of rock-hard cocks. And I’m seeping with enough juices to have it down my butt crack. Oh, dear, but it’s really, really, good.

His hips move back and forth. His hard cock sliding all the way into me then almost out then back in. I’m moaning at the fullness of him in me while he’s breathing heavy as he continues. He’s super hard and I can tell very close. He looks at me again, his eyes searching mine for permission, saying without saying, "Are you sure it's okay?" I hold his gaze as his cock fills me completely, my mouth open with a soft moan.

“Yes,” I whisper. “Yes. Please. Yes.”

He doesn’t smile but rather widens his eyes, a little in disbelief, a little in surprise. The corners of my mouth turn up slightly, with happiness, at the pleasure he (and I) will soon feel. It’s all he needs to know it’s okay. And I'm turned on to know that he's never had this before, never been with a woman this way.

But I’m rubbing my clit harder, my fingers moving in and out, swirling inside my vagina. So close. Almost there.

He’s moving naturally now, instinctually, the way nature doesn’t have to teach us. Me too. My hips rise up to meet his strokes, my legs open so there’s nothing to stop him from being as deep as possible.

“Ah, Jen,” he groans.

“Yes,” I say. “Yes. Please.”

He jams hard into me. Out a little. Deep again. His cock swells against the walls of my vagina. His hips jerk as he tries to get that last little bit deeper into me.

“Yes,” I moan. “Oh, yes.”

Then he cums, a burst of his hot semen flooding me. His cock throbs again and again as he empties himself with long moans. I was his first.

But my hips come up off the bed as an orgasmic wave surges down my body. I shudder at the thought of his cum spurting into me, his cock throbbing, and my own enjoyment from all of it. My thighs shake a little. Phew, that was a good one. I’m saucy down there, smeared everywhere.

I take a another taste of myself. Do I get a hint of salty cum from him? Maybe just a little.

I rest a bit, then take a shower, put on a favorite dress, and see if maybe one of my partners is available. You never know. But I’ll be ready if one is.

Stay sexy.

Jen. XO

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmm great
Great read Jen. I think that you would have had more replies but everyone's hands have been busy rubbing pussy or stroking cock

If this reply breaks our rules please