Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Halloween fun
It was about this time last year, I was invited to a Halloween party. I didn't feel like getting real elaborate on a costume, but I got a blousy shirt, some torn capris pants and a eyepatch, and went as a pirate. The night of the party, I set my keys and phone on the kitchen counter and partied away.
Ann was the host and dressed as a German barmaid, with short skirt and bosom showing top. Years ago, Ann married my best friend, but he cheated on her, and they divorced. My friend moved away but I stayed in contact with Ann.
Around midnite, as the party was starting to break up, I was in her LR, watching Sportscenter, checking on college football scores Ann approaches me, my keys in one hand, my phone in the other. These yours, she asked. I replied yes. Is that you in your pictures, she wondered. (I do have some nude selfies on my phone) I replied yes again, she smiled and said she'd have to check them out for herself. She chuckled again, as she twirled and returned to the kitchen to clean up.
On the following Tues, I got a text from Ann, asking me if I could help her move some furniture. We settled on the following Sat morning 9 am. Ringing her doorbell at 9:05, she opened up, wearing some skimpy jogging shorts and t-shirt. I noticed her nipples right away.
We went upstairs to her bedroom and pointed out a credenza she wanted down in the basement. I wasn't heavy, just awkward going down an L-shaped staircase. We got it moved just fine, and I asked if there was anything else. We ran back to her bedroom, and some casual talk ensued, as she had nothing else.

She offered some compensation for my time, but I was slightly surprised, as it was a beer, or a BJ. I said it was kinda early for a beer. Ann came a bit closer, and without losing eye contact, used her fingertips to jiggle my balls through my sweatpants. There was some sexual banter between us, but she soon dropped to her knees and started tugging down my sweats, and blue mens bikini underwear. She gently grabbed my growing shaft and put in her mouth. Just sucking on the head, I grew rock hard in seconds. It wasn't much longer, Ann was trying to deep throat my full erection. I managed to reach down to tweek her nipples. She backed off for a bit to remove her t shirt, and she pushed me back onto her bed. She pulled my shoes off, then my sweats and undies. She stayed on the floor, as I was seated, resting on my elbows, watching her take my cock down her throat. I warned her to slow down or I was gonna cum soon. She stood, dropped her shorts and panties and starting climbing on top of me. I scooted back on the bed a bit to give her room. She grabbed my spit covered cock and placed it near her pussy hole, and sat down on it. She bounced up and down on me. I could feel her juices on my tight ball sack. She took my full length and I could feel her squeeze her pussy on my cock. She bounced up and down a few more times and stopped to feel my erection fill her snatch. Once again, she started riding my dick, and wirh her eyes closed and jaw set, she let a long, drawn out 'Yeessss! I'm gonna cum'...and she did. Her juicy pussy drooled all over my shaft and balls.
A few seconds passed before she opened her eyes. Did ya cum, she asks. I'm close, I replied. With that, she climbed off, spun herself around and took my cock back in her mouth. I could feel my cock touch the back of her throat, and soon I mumbled something about cumming, and with a growl and a moan, I shot my wad into her delicious mouth.
I laid there for a while. Ann got to her feet, as I sat up in bed. She grabbed her panties and gently wiped her juices from her pussy, and put her shorts back on. "Get your pants on. I'll make some coffee" Downstairs, in her kitchen, we sipped coffee. And we were just friends again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yum
that was a nice warm sexy story

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You refused a BEER !..lol, kidding, good choice bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, I am sure that you and I are not the only ones that have had this pleasurable experience. Very quickly mine was very similar. A female divorcee which happened to be a very good friend was having some problem with her stereo not working. She knew I was quite handy in electronics. We did not work together but she asked me to stop over her apartment after work someday. We agreed on the following Tuesday. I arrived at her apartment about 6 PM electric meter in hand. She showed me a stereo and I proceeded to check it out electrically as well as the outlet in the nearby breaker. It appeared to be getting power so I was at a bit of a loss but then remembering that many older stereos had an internal fuse. It took a while but I did find that and that was the problem. During some of that time I was sitting on the floor and she was holding the electric meter telling me what it was reading. She kept on nudging closer and closer. When I finally found the problem and showed her the bad fuse she swung around to give me a nice peck on the cheek and at the same time made it look like she was falling, dropped meter and slid her hand onto my cock and balls. I gave her a big smile and within minutes we were both fully engulfed in kissing as she undid my belt, pants buckle and zipper and had my rock hard cock in her hand. The rest of the story was similar to yours. And she would periodically ask me to come over to fix things with always the same end result. smile jerk thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds