Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Surprise cumshots
Have any of you ladies (or guys) ever been with a new partner (not knowing they were a big cummer) and got an unexpected cumshot? Im not talking about being surprised at the fact that the guy got off from what you were doing but rather the amount of cum that came flying out of his cock. Were you giving a blowjob and got a big load in your mouth? Was it from a handjob and the cum just went flying everywhere? Etc, etc, etc.....would love to hear stories about this subject. My wife is a big cum lover but is used to my little bit that comes out when I get off. One of my biggest fantasies (she knows this) is to watch her jerk or suck a guy off and not know how big of a load she is about to experience. The look on her face and the giggles from her would be priceless..........and GO!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would think that most women have been in this situation before. I have had it happen several times where I was surprised by the amount of cum a guy was able to produce. My most notable was hubby's best friend. I have played with him since my college days. The first time I ever did anything with him was a blowjob during a threesome. I kind of pride myself on my oral skills so I was not even thinking about his load when he started cumming in my mouth. But between the velocity of the initial squirt shooting into my throat and the sheer amount of cum, I started to gag, not to mention he is a bigger guy so he was deep in my mouth. I was determined not to be embarrassed my first time with him, so I willed myself past it and recovered enough to keep everything in and finish properly. He is still a heavy cummer, but no more surprises.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
being done doggy style first time with new FB
and he asked where to cum
he then flipped of condom a shot all over my butt back hair and even some on the wall
he seemed as surprised as i did tho

laugh laugh

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We've got a video up of a guy who cum so much that the first spurt went about 10 ft and the rest just kept happening, then I cum on top of his, our room smelled like cum for days.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There's Something About Mary - First Boyfriend Fireworks
I suppose that everyone is surprised by their first encounter with white jets. I had no idea that my first boyfriend was a fire hose. I just assumed that everyone was like him. After cleaning my sheets, pillowcases and headboard a few times, I started bringing towels to the party. What surprised me, after we broke up, was that I didn't need towels with other guys. There weren't many more "There's something about Mary" moments. To this day I remember him quite fondly. heart heart heart heart

NN has taught me that fire hoses are rare.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
In my experience the times that I seem to keep on cumming have been when particularly horny, with lots of foreplay, outside on a beach or the occasional other partner. I can usually tell with my wife's comments "eww, its everywhere" or "swap side , your sleeping over there" thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I thought this would be a pretty popular thread but I guess I was mistaken. Is this because most guys are big shooters and it really isn't a surprise to women when a guy has an orgasm or what? I'm thinking my wife got ripped off in this department since she is so used to how my cum just kinda runs out the end of my dick when I get off. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had a girl I worked with and we flirted for years. We were going to go out to a movie and wanted a tour of the house. I showed her around and she said you didn’t show me your bedroom, so I brought her back there and she immediately started making out with me, she reached down ran her hand over my cock and on the way back up she grabbed my zipper pulled it down reached in behind my underwear slid it right down to my rock hard cock, she stroked it a little and said god damn that’s a fat cock. She continued to undo my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. My shorts dropped to the floor and as she was reaching for my elastic on my underwear she said we’re done flirting I wanna fuck the shit out of you and that fat cock.. we basically ripped each other’s clothes off landed on the bed. I started eating her beautiful, bald, bright pink pussy it tasted so good, she was pushing my face harder into it as I was eating her. She said I want you to fuck me with that cock, I said I want you to cum on my face, she said I wanna cum while you’re inside me. I jumped up put my cockhead between those beautiful pink lips and as my cock was sliding in her soaking wet pussy her eyes were squinting and she was saying god damn that fucking thick and feels great... about 10 strokes in she started breathing real heavy and started yelling fuck me, fuck me that cock feels great then she yelled out awwwwwwwwwwww and started shaking, at that point my cock was drenched in her cum. She was so fucking wet I couldn’t even feel my cock sliding in and out. Took me like another 15 for me to blow my load which made her cum several more times before I did. When we finished she was like oh yeah we’re going to be fucking A LOT!!!! No guy has ever made me cum like that or as hard... lucky if I even get close to cuming with other guys. She went to clean up and my bed was soaked even the mattress with her cum... between the fucks I’d just bury my nose into that side of the bed and breath in deep smelling her pussy juices and jerking off... that lasted at least twice a week for 3 years... we were just great fuck buddies

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
all tan man said: I had a girl I worked with and we flirted for years. We were going to go out to a movie and wanted a tour of the house. I showed her around and she said you didn’t show me your bedroom, so I brought her back there and she immediately started making out with me, she reached down ran her hand over my cock and on the way back up she grabbed my zipper pulled it down reached in behind my underwear slid it right down to my rock hard cock, she stroked it a little and said god damn that’s a fat cock. She continued to undo my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. My shorts dropped to the floor and as she was reaching for my elastic on my underwear she said we’re done flirting I wanna fuck the shit out of you and that fat cock.. we basically ripped each other’s clothes off landed on the bed. I started eating her beautiful, bald, bright pink pussy it tasted so good, she was pushing my face harder into it as I was eating her. She said I want you to fuck me with that cock, I said I want you to cum on my face, she said I wanna cum while you’re inside me. I jumped up put my cockhead between those beautiful pink lips and as my cock was sliding in her soaking wet pussy her eyes were squinting and she was saying god damn that fucking thick and feels great... about 10 strokes in she started breathing real heavy and started yelling fuck me, fuck me that cock feels great then she yelled out awwwwwwwwwwww and started shaking, at that point my cock was drenched in her cum. She was so fucking wet I couldn’t even feel my cock sliding in and out. Took me like another 15 for me to blow my load which made her cum several more times before I did. When we finished she was like oh yeah we’re going to be fucking A LOT!!!! No guy has ever made me cum like that or as hard... lucky if I even get close to cuming with other guys. She went to clean up and my bed was soaked even the mattress with her cum... between the fucks I’d just bury my nose into that side of the bed and breath in deep smelling her pussy juices and jerking off... that lasted at least twice a week for 3 years... we were just great fuck buddies

Damn, great story. Sounds like she really, really, REALLY enjoyed the thickness of your cock. Thanks for sharing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mr.B and I had met up with an NN friend for a night of fun. Hubby and I were sucking his cock, I pulled away and was playing with our friend's balls as hubby was sucking him. (A little back story hubby likes "no warning cum shots" while giving a blow job. He loves when you just let go in his mouth) So when our friend came in hubby's mouth it was so much and so hard it surprised him. He swallowed most of it but let some run out on me. That was so hot watching hubby take so much cum. thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
baby4ever said: Mr.B and I had met up with an NN friend for a night of fun. Hubby and I were sucking his cock, I pulled away and was playing with our friend's balls as hubby was sucking him. (A little back story hubby likes "no warning cum shots" while giving a blow job. He loves when you just let go in his mouth) So when our friend came in hubby's mouth it was so much and so hard it surprised him. He swallowed most of it but let some run out on me. That was so hot watching hubby take so much cum. thumbup

You two are simply the best.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
baby4ever said: Mr.B and I had met up with an NN friend for a night of fun. Hubby and I were sucking his cock, I pulled away and was playing with our friend's balls as hubby was sucking him. (A little back story hubby likes "no warning cum shots" while giving a blow job. He loves when you just let go in his mouth) So when our friend came in hubby's mouth it was so much and so hard it surprised him. He swallowed most of it but let some run out on me. That was so hot watching hubby take so much cum. thumbup

Nice........sounds like fun and just the kind of thing this thread is about. I'm not much of a cummer but if I was, there would be no surprise as to when I was going to go off. I shake and quiver so bad that it is very obvious I am about to lose it. I don't know how some men can just stand there and have an orgasm and not show any signs they are about to launch but it sure is funny and hot watching somebody get covered when they had no clue it was about to happen and how much was about to plaster them. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago when I was younger, I was having sex with an older lady. While we were fucking she said to me not to cum in her pussy, I was to cum on her tits. So when the moment arrived I got into a bit of panic. Withdrew my cock and started falling about on the unstable bed and accidentally shot my cum in her hair and her eye blush

saline1
A Huge Surprise
I had a huge surprise right in the eye

newbiesingle
She loves it!
My current partner loves giving head and loves to swallow every drop! If it’s been a few days since I’ve orgasmed I have a pretty nice sized load. She says I taste sweet not funky, and she loves when I don’t warn her and just start spurting in the back of her throat. She swallows it all, slides on top of me, and sticks her cum drenched tongue in my mouth as she teases my cock with her pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Surprise Cumshots
I was sucking a young Hispanic male at a glory hole and when he shot his load the first shot hit the back of my throat with a lot of force and that was followed by at least three other shots with not only force but volume. I am into providing oral worship to men of all ages and on a couple of occasions when I was really getting into sucking a certain man's cock I actually came without my cock being touched smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
First time caught him...
The one surprise cum that I saw was the first time I caught Doug masturbating in the shower redeyes redeyes I had just nipped in for a quick pee as he was showering and heard this frapping noise and asked if he was ok, he didn't hear me (obviously) So I pulled back the curtain to check on him only to see him with one hand on his ass, the other wanking furiously and his head back. The curtain moving got his attention and he saw me and mumbled something about being itchy and before I could back off and leave him to it, a huge stream shot out his cock and went splat against the shower wall. I of course laughed my head off and told him to clean it up jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Quiet as a church mouse
I remember a night in an open loft bedroom that looked down into a beautiful open living room. I was a guest of relatives for the weekend and was giving my boyfriend a quiet, quiet hand job beneath a small night-lite up in the loft. His relatives were getting ready for bed moving quietly between bed rooms and bath rooms. Suddenly and surprisingly, he launched a white jet straight up into the air inches in front of my face and over the night-light! Startled, I jumped a little and watched another several white jets arch upwards towards the night-light. Stifling giggles we cleaned up with Kleenex, turned off the night-light and went to bed.

That's one of the most surprising, and picturesque cum-shots that I can remember. Shhhhhhhhh... ohmy ohmy

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Julieannfringe said: I remember a night in an open loft bedroom that looked down into a beautiful open living room. I was a guest of relatives for the weekend and was giving my boyfriend a quiet, quiet hand job beneath a small night-lite up in the loft. His relatives were getting ready for bed moving quietly between bed rooms and bath rooms. Suddenly and surprisingly, he launched a white jet straight up into the air inches in front of my face and over the night-light! Startled, I jumped a little and watched another several white jets arch upwards towards the night-light. Stifling giggles we cleaned up with Kleenex, turned off the night-light and went to bed.

That's one of the most surprising, and picturesque cum-shots that I can remember. Shhhhhhhhh... ohmy ohmy

That's an awesome story! And a tribute to your inspiration and skill...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We we were first married, my wife had her head on my stomach and was sucking the head of my cock. After a short while, she pointed it up and was licking the shaft by the pubic area and I shot a load over her head and onto my own face. She laughed like crazy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Adult Move Surprise
I just remembered another one!! Remember going to those dark, sleazy theaters to watch adult movies? I can remember going into one of them with an early boyfriend to watch an adult movie. We found seats in an empty row with nobody nearby and sat down. After the movie got really good, I unzipped his pants, pulled out his always-ready boner and started stroking it. As he got closer and closer to orgasm he turned and stared into my eyes with that desperate, intense, "I'm about to cum look." I returned his stare with my best "I need you to cum right now look" and after another few strokes, he erupted. Eyes still locked together we saw a white jet shoot up into the movie light, right between our eyes and fly over our shoulders, into the row behind us. Both intense stares turned into fun, funny, intense wide-eyed, surprised looks!! Within a few seconds we were struggling to stifle amazed laughing, horrified that we might be found out. That only made the laughter harder to stifle - but stifle we finally did.

After recovering, I unzipped my purse and cleaned up his mess with Kleenex. Thankfully, nobody was sitting in the row behind us. What a memorable movie! I just can't remember the title..... bounce jerk bounce thumbup thumbup1

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I just remembered another one!! Remember going to those dark, sleazy theaters to watch adult movies? I can remember going into one of them with an early boyfriend to watch an adult movie. We found seats in an empty row with nobody nearby and sat down. After the movie got really good, I unzipped his pants, pulled out his always-ready boner and started stroking it. As he got closer and closer to orgasm he turned and stared into my eyes with that desperate, intense, "I'm about to cum look." I returned his stare with my best "I need you to cum right now look" and after another few strokes, he erupted. Eyes still locked together we saw a white jet shoot up into the movie light, right between our eyes and fly over our shoulders, into the row behind us. Both intense stares turned into fun, funny, intense wide-eyed, surprised looks!! Within a few seconds we were struggling to stifle amazed laughing, horrified that we might be found out. That only made the laughter harder to stifle - but stifle we finally did.

After recovering, I unzipped my purse and cleaned up his mess with Kleenex. Thankfully, nobody was sitting in the row behind us. What a memorable movie! I just can't remember the title..... bounce jerk bounce thumbup thumbup1

Oh man does that bring back memories. When my wife and I were dating (both of us in our late teens) we went to see a movie. (not and adult one)....We found a seat on the balcony and about 20 minutes into the movie, she starts rubbing my dick through my jeans. At this point of our relationship, we hadn't had sex yet. Just some heavy petting, feeling each other and kissing. It took me about 30 seconds of her rubbing my cockhead through my jeans and I was at full attention. She proceeded to unbutton and unzip my jeans, then pulled my cock out and started giving me a handjob. She kept putting her hand up to her mouth, using her saliva as lube, kept sliding her hand up and down over my head. I had never felt anything like that before and it didn't take me long till I went off. Apparently she had never seen a dick shoot like that because she let out a big gasp as the first shot hit her right in the face followed by a "WOW" and a little giggle as she pumped the rest of my load out. I wish I could still shoot like that. LOL..........I did return the favor by reaching in her pants, finding her very hard, excited, big clit and rubbed it until she had a great orgasm. Oh how I miss those days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am by no means a fire hose just very voluminous with short 6 inch streams.

When I had sex for the first time I pulled out and ripped the condom off my cock and started laying down row after row of cum streams on her belly. Had to be a good 4 fluid ounces. Attributed it to the first time. Well for over 40 years I have been ejaculating enormous amounts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: I remember a night in an open loft bedroom that looked down into a beautiful open living room. I was a guest of relatives for the weekend and was giving my boyfriend a quiet, quiet hand job beneath a small night-lite up in the loft. His relatives were getting ready for bed moving quietly between bed rooms and bath rooms. Suddenly and surprisingly, he launched a white jet straight up into the air inches in front of my face and over the night-light! Startled, I jumped a little and watched another several white jets arch upwards towards the night-light. Stifling giggles we cleaned up with Kleenex, turned off the night-light and went to bed.

For a minute I thought you were going to say that he launched his white jets onto his relatives below grin

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds