Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sharing My Wife
Hi all and thanks for reading my post.I have been wanting to share my wife with another guy for a few years now.I would love to watch the intimacy as he slowly undresses her then seduces her.
However she has always said no to this.She does have some desires to the thought but is quite closed book not telling me exactly how she feels.I think she is more worried about someone finding out and calling her horrible names. i was wondering if anyone can give any advice on encouraging her into giving in and making my fantasy become reality.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Sounds to me like she HAS told you how she feels about it. I wouldn't push the issue and try to get her to do something she isn't comfortable with. My wife I had talked about this years ago and she said she wasn't really interested in it so I dropped it. It was more my fantasy than it was hers. It just kinda happened one night while we had some friends over for a pool party and some drinks. I did sorta steer her in that direction that night and she didn't really put up much of a fight as far as taking her bikini off and skinny dipping but would she have gone farther without me helping it along? I don't know, I didn't get too pushy.........I just went with the flow. She did seem to enjoy it though. Planning things like this can be uncomfortable for people that are not really into that sort of thing. I'd be careful how far you try to push her against her will.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
Sounds to me like she HAS told you how she feels about it. I wouldn't push the issue and try to get her to do something she isn't comfortable with. My wife I had talked about this years ago and she said she wasn't really interested in it so I dropped it. It was more my fantasy than it was hers. It just kinda happened one night while we had some friends over for a pool party and some drinks. I did sorta steer her in that direction that night and she didn't really put up much of a fight as far as taking her bikini off and skinny dipping but would she have gone farther without me helping it along? I don't know, I didn't get too pushy.........I just went with the flow. She did seem to enjoy it though. Planning things like this can be uncomfortable for people that are not really into that sort of thing. I'd be careful how far you try to push her against her will.

Thanks for your reply i,m not pushing her just gently steering her into that direction.I would never have her do anything against her will as it would,nt be ethical or enjoyable.It may happen one day unexpectedly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reassurance
A very good and interesting post. Speaking as the extra guy, a couple I got with were in very much the same position before it eventually happened. It turned out she was worried that it might destroy their relationship. Which is very understandable. She was very much wanting to please her hubby but was also not sure how he would be in reality and and was not wanting to enjoy herself too much, in case hubby got annoyed. Not only that, she was also actually worried what the other guy might think of her also.

With lots of reassurance, from her hubby and myself, she came round. First time I met them both for a coffee and a chat. It was a bit like an interview lol. I reassured them I was very discrete and that I was not a threat to their relationship and my pleasure was seeing the female happy and I had the utmost respect for her. I actually left with the feeling that we could be good friends.

I later got a message saying they had discussed further and they were now both very excited at the thought and were wanting to meet me again. We met up and although she was very hesitant to begin with, it went great. Her hubby was great and reassured her the whole time. Met them several times afterwards and we had some great fun. So lots of reassurance and also some understanding and reassurance from the extra guy, could go a long way to realising your dream.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
Thanks for your advice scotchlander,i,m sure all those things you,ve mentioned are behind whats stopping her.It needs a decent guy like yourself to explain to her these thoughts she may be having.However thats the difficult part finding a decent guy,who is happy to chat first not just wanting to get her knickers off and fuck her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WifeApril said: Thanks for your advice scotchlander,i,m sure all those things you,ve mentioned are behind whats stopping her.It needs a decent guy like yourself to explain to her these thoughts she may be having.However thats the difficult part finding a decent guy,who is happy to chat first not just wanting to get her knickers off and fuck her.

Looking at your photos I can understand that grin

Im sure there are loads of understanding guys about. I wish i was closer. But if you are ever my way, please feel free to give me a shout and we can have that chat thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
WifeApril said: Hi all and thanks for reading my post.I have been wanting to share my wife with another guy for a few years now.I would love to watch the intimacy as he slowly undresses her then seduces her.
However she has always said no to this.She does have some desires to the thought but is quite closed book not telling me exactly how she feels.I think she is more worried about someone finding out and calling her horrible names. i was wondering if anyone can give any advice on encouraging her into giving in and making my fantasy become reality.
if she loves you and is your wife she might be pushed into joining in
i dont get this selfishness there are a lot of in the "sharing thing"
"YOUR FANTASY become reality"
cos she already told you its not hers
we do a lot for the ones we love, but are the things always best for relationship??

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Artistic said:
WifeApril said: Hi all and thanks for reading my post.I have been wanting to share my wife with another guy for a few years now.I would love to watch the intimacy as he slowly undresses her then seduces her.
we do a lot for the ones we love, but are the things always best for relationship??

Exactly!!! I'm just going to add this. It may or may not pertain to your situation. Even though it DID eventually happen with my wife and I with a few other men, my wife and I talked the next day after the 1st time and the one thing that was stopping her was that she was afraid of "enjoying" herself too much and didn't want to damage my ego. LOL...........She still, to this day hasn't admitted that it was a fantasy of hers to be with two men at once. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way, we all had fun, nobody got jealous, and our marriage is still as solid as it ever was. We still enjoy a healthy sex life with each other. She has told me that she fantasizes about me and her with another woman. Someday, that might happen. I have watched her and another woman in a 69 before and I so wanted to join in but it was made clear by the other woman (who was a lesbian friend) that she was not into that so I just enjoyed the show they put on for me. In the end, I think you need to take into consideration how solid your relationship is with each other and how important YOUR needs are vs HERS.......Mutual agreement on everything from sexual likes, dislikes, fantasies, what you are having for supper, how much money to spend on cars etc, etc, etc is important aspects of keeping a marriage strong in my opinion. Treat each other with equal respect and enjoy life.......even if YOU don't always get what YOU want. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A nice fantasy
As hard as this is to believe, some people, women mostly I’d guess, PREFER the fantasy. They love it, it gets them horny, helps them have wonderful orgasms with their partner but would NEVER act on it. To push it into reality is asking for sooo much trouble. If the threesome isn’t her idea, if she isn’t taking active steps to achieve it then you have your answer. Sorry.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Has to be the "Right kind of Guy"! After Dancer left the beach----I did a couple of Three-somes. BUT it was with the Couples that we met when we HOSTED the " SEX at the Beach Weekend! " ---Both Guy and Girl have to be into it! The guys wanted their Ladies to Suck & Fuck me while they WATCHED. BUT----the Ladies were respectful of Dancer----So ,it was mostly the other -way -around------I watched them! Smoothie

wouldchuck
Share wife
I have many times told my wife that I would love to watch other men fuck her.
She says won't ever happen but doesn't mind me telling her about it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'll stay with my "Chicago Here" Post
Dancer was out shopping (with the Kids) ---so I did a threesome with a Couple we know here in Chicago. She's OK with it---like I am! (if she meets without me). Anyway----I still say------Depends on the Guy! Have Fun! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shared
ilovepussy said:
Artistic said:

just about the same answers as every one else,, it was ,for the wife and i over 30years ago when we had our first and only encounter, but it did happen for just about 3 years ,, and she was only willing to allow the same man during that time ,,, and made our bond much stronger ,, we were together 46years 5 months ,,just my 2 cents

Exactly!!! I'm just going to add this. It may or may not pertain to your situation. Even though it DID eventually happen with my wife and I with a few other men, my wife and I talked the next day after the 1st time and the one thing that was stopping her was that she was afraid of "enjoying" herself too much and didn't want to damage my ego. LOL...........She still, to this day hasn't admitted that it was a fantasy of hers to be with two men at once. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way, we all had fun, nobody got jealous, and our marriage is still as solid as it ever was. We still enjoy a healthy sex life with each other. She has told me that she fantasizes about me and her with another woman. Someday, that might happen. I have watched her and another woman in a 69 before and I so wanted to join in but it was made clear by the other woman (who was a lesbian friend) that she was not into that so I just enjoyed the show they put on for me. In the end, I think you need to take into consideration how solid your relationship is with each other and how important YOUR needs are vs HERS.......Mutual agreement on everything from sexual likes, dislikes, fantasies, what you are having for supper, how much money to spend on cars etc, etc, etc is important aspects of keeping a marriage strong in my opinion. Treat each other with equal respect and enjoy life.......even if YOU don't always get what YOU want. 2c

2c 2c 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband shares me with other men. It seems to really turn him on. I get off on knowing that it turns HIM on.

There still is a social aspect to worry about. I really don't want my friends judging me for fucking guys that aren't my husband (don't tell them). I also worry about what the guys think of me. I imagine it must be awkward for them to be having sex with their friend's wife. That's why its important for it to happen under trusting circumstances.

Alcohol tends to get the juices flowing for all parties involved....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband shares me with other men.
Slutty_on_NN said: My husband shares me with other men. It seems to really turn him on. I get off on knowing that it turns HIM on.

There still is a social aspect to worry about. I really don't want my friends judging me for fucking guys that aren't my husband (don't tell them). I also worry about what the guys think of me. I imagine it must be awkward for them to be having sex with their friend's wife. That's why its important for it to happen under trusting circumstances.

Alcohol tends to get the juices flowing for all parties involved....

Met the wife when we were 17, took her cherry when we were 18, married at 21, family at 28 and 30, got her into swinging when we were 35 and married 15 years, her first ever other cock, after a few years of swinging, we got into M F M threesomes, I love seeing her going with other guys, joining in and going silky seconds, their is not much we have not done over the years.
As for the "Alcohol tends to get the juices flowing for all parties involved" My wife never ever touches Alcohol, everything she has done she has done stone cold sober "out of pure lust" I kid her.

bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My gf pretty much let me show her off anywhere. We were usually drinking , or had been. She cud hold her liquor with any man but she would often say, "I'm gitting drunk, and I trust you to NOT let me do anything I'll regret!". To me that was my cue that she would do anything, show off her tits, her pussy and she will be able to say she didnt know what she was doin and it was my fault. lol

hotwifecoupletx
It's gonna happen...
A friend that sold used cars often said "There's an ass for every seat"...

Reading your profile (because this thread got my attention) I guarantee you that she's definitely thought about it, and most likely has had some interesting fantasies during private times when everything is quiet and thoughts are free to run amok.

There are two types of women in this regard... women who (whether they admit it to themselves or their SO) get extremely aroused at the thought.
(Needless to say, most don't act on it) and others that seem to view the ones that express an interest as an extreme threat.

This is a truth many men and women (but especially men) already know but don't realize they know until they have occasion to really think about it: Women have multiple reasons to be hesitant and ALL of them are valid concerns.
There's simply not enough room on the internet to even begin to list them. Think back to the days when you first began to think about girls as sexual beings....While us guys were learning the nuts and bolts of it all, relishing the thrill of newfound adventures yet to come, the girls were already well versed in all the social aspects and implications having been bombarded with the lessons from mothers, grandmothers, all forms of media, everything around them.
No doubt even well before puberty they had heard tales of woe passed along by older sisters or perhaps by ladies gossiping at church (maybe even by telepathy???)

And we were completely clueless! As a further caution for the would-be adventuress every female of a certain age most likely knew of more than one example where a lucky fellow committed a slip of the tongue , dooming some poor girl to a scarlet letter for several lifetimes.
You really couldn't blame them if they viewed us with the same sense of horror one would a chimp that had acquired a live grenade, LOL

Believe it or not I'm not trying to be negative or discourage you in any way.. Rather I applaud your enthusiasm and encourage your efforts. I'm merely pointing out that men and women think differently about this subject in particular because we have completely different introductions to sexuality for the most part. No doubt you're a.ready aware that they use language differently than men (think of the word "friend" for example, maybe 15 different and contradictory meanings? LOL!!!)

The potential to get off on tangents is considerable and I don't want to overload you with TMI.
My own experience is somewhat different than many as my wife took to it like a duck to water. Even so, I had to do some swift "splaining" because at first it looked as if she'd run away screaming. Some time later I found myself hanging on for dear life, LOL.

However I have conversed with others for decades on this subject in particular (because I'm a dirty White boy).

BTW, there's a difference between a "hotwife" and a "hot wife", albeit with considerable overlap.

I've gone on way too long here but feel free to PM me if you like. I swear I'm not nearly as pompous as I probably sound here, LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds