Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
first butt plug (guys)
got one today, 4 inches long & 2 inches diameter & I swear to god I dont ever wanna take it out, why didnt I know about these things

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
butt plug
never tried one but would love to
like to try one of the vibrating ones.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Two inch diameter?
That’s quite substantial for a beginner. I have anal toys of every shape and size, the wider the better for me. Love girth, not length. It’ll make you shoot more cum than you dreamed possible.

fitdick99
i've always found them uncomfortable and can not understand how any one finds them pleasurable. still each to his or her own. (2" diameter!!!!??! i can manage 3/4" max without pain).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first was a vibrating one and would slip in easy with lots of lube. The vibrating made it feel awesome and I could leave it in for hours not always vibrating of course. Now I just have a nice glass that rocks as it is a little smaller and I can wear walking around.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have 2 or 3
I like the full feeling, I love to be spanked while plugged, I love to dress in heels and have a plug in, I also have a plug with a tail on it, lots of fun on all fours.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a few and a couple of them are great for wearing all day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have several ass toys. I’ve got plugs, dildos that I would love my wife to peg me with, and the best are vibrating plugs. I’ve got several that are p-spot stimulators. Ass play is fun and feels so good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can't wait for the day you go take a shit but forget to take it out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got one a few weeks ago. It's pretty small but is vibrating. I love it, it's a lot of fun to change the vibration settings while I'm jerking off...Would love to try some bigger and longer ones next.

MatureHedi
My husband loves having me push a butt plug up his ass. His cock seems to get even harder than without it. Best of all, he really gives me a good drilling when he has one up his ass. He claims his orgasm are more powerful using one. Some times when we are just playing around and I am on my knees, I will just reach between his legs and finger bang him up his ass. It really blows his mind and his load.

HabitualWanker
I like my 4" plug. I wear it shopping, feels great. Usually like to wank with a butt plug inserted, always makes me shoot more cum.
When I am really worked up I get out one of my wife's 8" dildos and bounce on it as I jerk myself off.
Such a good feeling with a stretched anus and stuffed rectum.
Going to stuff my asshole now!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatureHedi said: My husband loves having me push a butt plug up his ass. His cock seems to get even harder than without it. Best of all, he really gives me a good drilling when he has one up his ass. He claims his orgasm are more powerful using one. Some times when we are just playing around and I am on my knees, I will just reach between his legs and finger bang him up his ass. It really blows his mind and his load.

oh yes I love that

Jenniferslut
theroyalcouple said: Can't wait for the day you go take a shit but forget to take it out!

I forgot I had a tampon in once and shoved it way in with another. OMG!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have one I use on occasion and it does provide for an extremely powerful orgasm! I want to get a vibrating one to try next.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rude boy toy
my vibrating rude boy makes me cum in under a minute..just a few drops but it goes on for at least half hour

sweetbut60
butt plug
sometimes I wear ladies crutchless knickers and crutchless tights with a butt plug in my ass when I go shopping, I often bend over so my undies can be seen by ladies or gents lol feels horny as fuck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I worked with a guy who would have one in from time to time and had to show it to me every time. I thought it was hot.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said: my vibrating rude boy makes me cum in under a minute..just a few drops but it goes on for at least half hour

wow I will have to find that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
Great attitude MatureHedi redeyes You must be a great lover and looker,Sounds as if you have a very satisfied hubby.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds