Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ournaughtysideuk
Tributes...where have all the genuine "Tributers" gone?
Me and my good lady have what you would describe as a fetish for recieving tributes, we honestly cant get enough and often incorporate it in our sex play. Despite several requests on several diferent sites we are finding it really hard to find genuine honest tributers. Is it a dying art? It just seems there arnet as many around these days? Or is it just us? Sure you get a few fake people(who have no intention of doing it), but seems regular genuine people are hard to come by these days sad If anybody is genuine and wants to cover us in there lovely white stuff, then please do drop us a line.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
They probably realised that almost every 'woman' who asks for a tribute is actually the guy and the woman has no idea........

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
They probably realised that almost every 'woman' who asks for a tribute is actually the guy and the woman has no idea........

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i think genuine tributers are tired of not getting anything back maybe?
if you verify and show you are a genuine couple, maybe they ll spunk you?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cath68 said: They probably realised that almost every 'woman' who asks for a tribute is actually the guy and the woman has no idea........

I have found a fair number of verified women on here who like tributes, but there's little doubt in my mind that the majority of profiles claiming to be females requesting tributes are indeed men.

I rarely tribute these days but when I do it's only for verified profiles... which I notice the OP is not.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jamaica?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm probably one of only a few Ladies who do Tributes for Men and Ladies.....So I'm Still Here dildo

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love to tribute couple send me a request!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Just a Little Trashy said: I'm probably one of only a few Ladies who do Tributes for Men and Ladies.....So I'm Still Here dildo

oh we love you sexy!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Please Return the favor
Trashy is right. Every nice tribute picture deserves a thank-you picture in return. It's just good manners. I've sent out lots of them and they seem to make their new owners VERY HAPPY !! So, everyone should start snapping more thank-you pictures, don't you think? thumbup thumbup1 heart heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said: I'm probably one of only a few Ladies who do Tributes for Men and Ladies.....So I'm Still Here dildo

some have requests in return tho

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use to love to do Tributes
Julieannfringe said: Trashy is right. Every nice tribute picture deserves a thank-you picture in return. It's just good manners. I've sent out lots of them and they seem to make their new owners VERY HAPPY !! So, everyone should start snapping more thank-you pictures, don't you think? thumbup thumbup1 heart heart

Juliann and trashy are absolutely correct. I used to do tributes all the time but virtually never got any response or thank you. The exception to that is Juliann always sends back a lovely thank you picture. If I got any kind of a response I would definitely go back more pictures on a regular basis. smile thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: Trashy is right. Every nice tribute picture deserves a thank-you picture in return. It's just good manners. I've sent out lots of them and they seem to make their new owners VERY HAPPY !! So, everyone should start snapping more thank-you pictures, don't you think? thumbup thumbup1 heart heart

love your thanks sexy!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.46 seconds