Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
role playing with toys
role playing with toys and getting her excited about it but can't get her to take step for 3 some how many other hard n horny guys have try this as well ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If she doesn't want a 3some, DO NOT - EVER force her to do it or use that emotional blackmail shit. Just ask and see what she says. I don't have to ask, my wife organises our 3somes and 4somes. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Racketsports
My wife role played for me yesterday where she rode a massive thick cock shaped dildo and remembered what is was like getting fucked by a well hung ex-boyfriend "Pete" from 20 years ago. She came the hardest I have ever seen her cum and screamed out his name the whole time. I must say it was hot as hell and I got it on video!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Threesomes
Unless your wife plans and executes the 3some you’re playing with a live grenade. If she just does it “for you” then while you’re rounding up this 3rd person get a lawyer on standby as well.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We play with toys but the toys are as close as we come to sharing I'm selfish
with the pussy that doesn't interest me and we don't think of it as role playing because we're not pretending. cool angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love toys!

couple50s
June and I have been enjoying third person role playing with dildos lately. It is a safe way to explore some of our more taboo fantasies. I enjoy engaging her like this and she certainly enjoys being fucked while sucking my cock. In the end it is all good fun and where it leads is up to the universe.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds