Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This Story Gets My Pussy Soaking Wet
It’s taken a while but I’ve finally managed to find some time to tell you about my “gang-bang” with 5 Americans way back in November. My boss told me that I’d need to be willing to spend the night at the penthouse suite of the hotel they were staying in & that I’d get triple the normal “bonus”. I was a little hesitant when he said that there were five of them but he convinced me when he said that 4 of the five were under 40 & looked trim & fit. The fifth was the president of the company & although he was fit for his age, apparently he was around 65 years of age.

I put on some sexy black lingerie (a crotchless sheer bodysuit) and matching high heels with a nice short skirt & sexy black blouse. As hubby now knew my “secrets”, I got him to drive me to the hotel. He told me that I looked really hot & wished me luck. Just as I exited the car, he mentioned that he’d recently bought a packet of condoms & had put them in my handbag. I thanked him but didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’d agreed to do them bareback. My boss was just inside the entrance of the hotel & looked very impressed with my outfit as we headed up in the lift to the top floor. He had to put the penthouse suite’s card in the lift to make it possible to get there.

The plan was to have drinks served & let the guys “check me out” to see if I looked as though I would satisfy their needs. I must admit that I wasn’t expecting what I saw when the door was opened for me. Three of the guys (including the boss) were dark-skinned – I’d never fucked a black man before but the tingling that I was already feeling in my crotch indicated that I was most willing. Our drink time went well & I tried hard not to have too much this time as I wanted to remember what happened! My boss excused himself after about half an hour telling them that he’d see them in the morning. He had neglected to tell me that he was going to leave me on my own with five strangers!

Just before he left, he whispered in my ear to “have fun” and to try & secure the contract for him as it hadn’t been fully finalised yet. With that, he departed & I was left wondering what was going to happen next. I didn’t have to wait long as the boss informed the others that he was taking me to his bedroom to “try me out”. I was a little disappointed that my first black cock was going to be so old but it isn’t as if I had much choice, so I let him guide the way.

I won’t bore you with the next few minutes as it was simply spent removing clothing. He wanted me to stay in my bodystocking & heels, so I complied. He removed his jocks while he was facing away from me & I got the shock of my life when he turned around. There was the largest cock that I had ever seen in my entire life & it was as hard as a rock! He saw my surprised look & said that it was 11 inches long – I had no reason to doubt him. Let’s just say that the next half hour consisted of the best fucking of my life. He might have been older than I may have chosen in a guy but he was an expert fuck. I honestly lost count of the number of orgasms I had – lots of smaller ones joined together, followed my one gigantic shuddering climax made me shake from head to toe. Just as I thought that he was finally losing some steam, he tensed & a massively large amount of cum was suddenly filling my pussy. By the time we returned to the group (he told me to stay in my bodysuit), I could barely walk as my legs felt like they were made of jelly.

The next couple of hours went in a blur as I experienced my first genuine gang-bang. All of my holes were pounded almost continuously & by the end of it, I had dobs of cum all over my naked body. (The bodysuit had been ripped off my body when they realised that although it was crotchless, some material still covered my anus!) Although I was sore from head to toe, I had just managed to have the naughtiest fun of my life & I had sperm leaking out of every hole & even running down my chin. The boss had fucked me up the arse as well, so I was rather tender down there as nothing that big had ever been plunged up me before. His cock was the largest of the bunch & the others (both black & white) were all of an “average” size (around 6 inches). I’m kinda glad as 5 cocks of the monster size could have done me some permanent damage!

As requested, I stayed the night. I shared the king-sized bed with the boss & we had some genuine sleep prior to him wanting to fuck me at about 5am. My arse was his hole of choice but when I told him how sore it was, he agreed to fuck me vaginally but still wanted to cum up my arse. He achieved this by withdrawing just before orgasm & them pushing his cock head against my anus. As it was, he pushed too hard & the entire cock head entered me as I felt him starting to cum! Gee, my arse was sore now! After my morning shower, my company was requested for breakfast & I was asked to remain naked. They seemed to get some amusement out of seeing the waiters’ faces when they saw me sitting totally naked at the table! I was past embarrassment & just let them have a good perve. My lips were on display, as I had trouble keeping my legs together after the pounding that I had received. At least cum was no longer seeping out!

Although the guys wanted to fuck me again before I left, I managed to convince them to settle for blowjobs as long as I promised to swallow! I very rarely swallow but I figured that it would be less painful than having my pussy & arse fucked again. They were impressed when I did exactly as promised. I’m just glad that our previous night’s activities had left them somewhat depleted in the sperm area & I didn’t have to swallow “gallons”. My boss arrived just after 10am & before I phoned my hubby to pick me up, he offered to drop me at home. I accepted. I put my skirt & top on but the bodysuit was ruined, so I left it on the floor. On the way, he told me that the “private chat” that he had that morning with the president involved signing all of the necessary paper work to make his contract with them official. He thanked me for my assistance & handed me another envelope as I left the car. I was expecting triple ($3000) but when hubby & I opened it inside the house, it contained two wads; one of $3000 & the other $2000 that with a hand-written “thank you” from the president who I had spent the night with. I was quite touched (& very sore). Hubby ran me a nice bath & I recovered in there for the next half an hour or so before retiring for a nice afternoon snooze.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wet
wow , such a nice hot story to see first thing in the morning ,, to bad you did nt have any pictures to go along with it , thank s a great start of the day thumbup thumbup thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i knew
wow baby what a great story ..made me wet too jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story and well told.

You are every guys dream.

limoges55
Awesome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gangbang
I am hoping to have some fun like that in three days time, when my man/lover is arriving with some friends for the night , will not tell me how many, but at least three of them. I am to be ready in my most sexiest outfit when they arrive, approx 4pm. Reading your story has got me all sexy for them already raspberry scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just helping the bottom line
Great story and I did get a little bit wet just reading it and thinking what I did as a young man. When I was younger and an outside salesman I called on this older woman, about 45 at the time, Carol. A real cougar although the term wasn’t used that much back then.

I was at the factory she worked at one Friday afternoon and she told me that all the floor managers went out to happy hour at a local bar and would I like to join them. Needless to say I join them and many hours and probably too many drinks later Carol asked go back to her apartment for a nightcap. Well I did that thinking that might help business. I had no idea how horny she was and that she had the hots for me since she first for saw me. As she handed me a glass of wine which I took she started unbuttoning my shirt. With-in minutes she was all over me on the couch. It seemed like only minutes later she was taking off her blouse and pants and then proceeded to take my pants off. I must’ve fucked her five or six times before the sun started coming up.

The next time I saw her she told me there was a lot more business to be had if I can perform like that on a regular basis. I did and yes there was a lot more business to be had from not only her but some of the other drinking partners.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This Story is So Hot......What a Fantasy this would be......mmmmmm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
all you have to do is ask

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said: all you have to do is ask

Really ??? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im a cuckie too
you would not believe how easy it is to get men too fuck you,,

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said: you would not believe how easy it is to get men too fuck you,,

Oh My....Really ? Do Tell …..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just a Little Trashy said:

looking like you and flashing in bars is a good start..works for us all the time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said:

looking like you and flashing in bars is a good start..works for us all the time

Maybe because I'm always with my hubby....that's why ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sophia519 said:

Maybe because I'm always with my hubby....that's why ?

trust me..if hubby wants it you could have all the cock you want..do you want to have a serious conversation about this

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot
Loved, loved your story. Very hot watching my man stroke his cock as I read this to him. jerk Have a very similar type fantasy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Couplicious 69 said: Loved, loved your story. Very hot watching my man stroke his cock as I read this to him. jerk Have a very similar type fantasy

Me Too wink

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds