Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
del20240117214437
Being recognized
This must be a common topic...

But recently my wife said, she does not care of I share her pics but no face. Way back she selected some to post and she did not care but now she says once they are out there... BUT I asked if its ok to show her tattoo. No problem, she said. Everyone that knows her well, knows what her tattoo looks like. Especially from when she was younger. Is it she does not care if old friends see her but maybe not more recent people or work-related situation? Curious what y'all think

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
??
I smell BS again, why are you saying this when her face is basically fully visible in your profile pic?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
del20240117214437
cath68 said: I smell BS again, why are you saying this when her face is basically fully visible in your profile pic?

Why are you chiming in? I would appreciate constructive replies, not people who feel they have to call someone out for whatever reason. I have no time for people like you.
AND saying "calling bs AGAIN"? Insinuating there was another instance with me?

Her face is visible from the nose down. How could anyone make out what she looks like with so little?
Please find someone else to harass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lookin4anup said:
cath68 said: I smell BS again, why are you saying this when her face is basically fully visible in your profile pic?

Why are you chiming in? I would appreciate constructive replies, not people who feel they have to call someone out for whatever reason. I have no time for people like you.

Her face is visible from the nose down. How could anyone make out what she looks like with so little?

Not harassing and i was talking about the amount of BS that gets posted here, not just you.... there is plenty of her face on view in most of the pics, anybody who knows her would recognise her from those instantly, so your post is kind of irrelevant.... and i hope she has given permission, after all, once posted, these pics are on the web for eternity...

del20240117214437
cath68 said:
lookin4anup said:

Not harassing and i was talking about the amount of BS that gets posted here, not just you.... there is plenty of her face on view in most of the pics, anybody who knows her would recognise her from those instantly, so your post is kind of irrelevant.... and i hope she has given permission, after all, once posted, these pics are on the web for eternity...

Well saying bs in my post like its me, sets the tone dont you think.
AND there is no way she could be recognized with what is shown. I dont think you have a good grasp of reality on that subject. And playing on my words as well. Wow, please dont comment on my posts I dont need someone that is in a mood to creep my posts and comment. If you dont like it, move on....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lookin4anup said:
cath68 said:
lookin4anup said:

Well saying bs in my post like its me, sets the tone dont you think.
AND there is no way she could be recognized with what is shown. I dont think you have a good grasp of reality on that subject. And playing on my words as well. Wow, please dont comment on my posts I dont need someone that is in a mood to creep my posts and comment. If you dont like it, move on....

Ridiculous, anyone who has a brain can see that she would be recognised by anyone who knows her from those pics, you've basically only left off her forehead, all the recognisable features are there..... its almost as if you WANT her to be recognised...... now that IS creepy..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
its always easy to be taken seriously in forum or otherwise
take verification pics WITH your wife
so we now you are the real deal... not hard to do

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, sorry to drag the conversation back to the subject. One thing I found as important as hiding her face, is hiding other belongings. My wife was recognised by someone we knew. He later told us it was not so much her face which triggered recognition, but views from our yard, Later when he came around with his wife, some pictures from inside the house made it irrefutable and he mentioned it to us on the quiet. He said he did not think of my wife when he saw the mostly hidden face pics in dozens of pics, but the partial house and boat pictures settled it.
We were lucky that he was very discrete and did not let on to others, but it could have been worse as he knew all of our family and friends. We have since removed any pictures where our belongings could identify my wife. Maybe some don't mind being recognised and I wish we could be in that situation, but our social circumstances are different than dome.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Surroundings
I’ve had to forego posting pics and videos when I realized too much background got in and couldn’t be cropped out. I take off my rings even because I typically wear a very distinctive ring and don’t want to be outed. Taking your own pics and video is way harder when you’re trying to remain anonymous. Still fun though!

sscd
Seen
I don't really care but when we do a photo shoot at bt's house he is real careful not to get pictures on the wall or anything some body we know will recognize.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.79 seconds