Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hand Job
A few years ago while living in Germany I would go to the sauna once or twice a week to relax. The particular spa I would go to had co-ed sauna five nights a week and one night for men only and one only for women. I usually went on the co-ed nights but on this occasion I went on the men only night. It was still early and I was the only one relaxing in the steamy sauna when another man joined me. He was younger than me and we exchanged hellos in German. After a few minutes he asked me something in Deutsch and though I didn't understand him I replied yes (ya) to be polite. Well to my surprise he began to massage my limp cock. I didn't know how to respond as I must have given him permission with my ya response. However my cock began to grow and became very hard and erect. Nobody else had entered our sauna so I let him continue to now stroke my very excited cock. He was incredible, knowing exactly how to please and excite me. He slowly stroked with one had and massaged my balls with the other. I never knew a hand job could be so pleasurable. I've had hand jobs form many women, but this was an experience far better than any of them. This young man was such a pro; he knew exactly what a man wants and desires. So I was ready to let go and I exploded all over my chest. he kept massaging till my cock was limp again, then offered his towel to clean myself off. He then said goodbye and left. I hope there was not a security camera in the sauna; because there would have been quite a show. Never had an experience like this since, but would welcome another man stroking my cock again!!! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story. I heard those saunas were good for you.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wow that was hot I have had dreams about that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The joys of being open minded!

Great story! Why reject 50% of the population?! There is an absolute difference to the pleasures a woman and a man will give you, yet both truly awesome!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The answer..
Perhaps this is the answer! My hand always gets tired if Hubby does not cum within a couple of minutes so he usually has to help out. As guys have a lot more experience and strength in their arms, this seems like an excellent solution. happydance jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds