view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
CornwallCpl2
Lifestyle or nudist travel
Does anyone here partake in Lifestyle or Nudist travel?

We travel to Desire Riviera Maya and Desire Pearl on a regular basis. We have also gone to Hedonism II and had a great time. We are booked for the Desire Greek Islands Cruise in 2020, it will be a first Lifestyle cruise and we're looking forward to it!

Wondering if anyone has any experience at Sea Mountain Inn or One Love Temple?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and i have been nudists for over 12 years and love it. We live in Arizona but have never been on a cruise, would love to hear about it. thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
CornwallCpl2
The cruise is definitely swing/Lifestyle. I know there are nude cruises, but the one we are going on is definitely more than just nudity. There will be a dedicated playroom set up, and we happen to be going with 4 other couples we know from Desire.

sscd
nudist
When I get back to Tenn Im sure I will with bt. Sun aura or Pandoras Forest.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I visit a mostly lgbt nudist camp usually once a month. Pretty subdued in public areas because of families, but wild in certain places.

sscd
dillaboy said: I visit a mostly lgbt nudist camp usually once a month. Pretty subdued in public areas because of families, but wild in certain places.

Where do you go?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Have FUN! we Travel along the Gulf Coast! see our POSTs in "Meet people"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Travel
I've done several Nude Cruises, but none Lifestyle. I am sure the Lifestyle vacations are fun and I can tell you that the Nude Cruises can be tame, if you wish for them to be, or possibly more, I presume, if you prefer something spicier.

They tend to be more expensive than the standard Textile cruise, and you are likely to not have as much Nude time as you might expect, due to port calls, but they are fun. Don't bother breaking the bank, but if you can make it happen, it can be quite a nice vacation. Just understand that you are paying a premium for the "extra" beneift.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds