view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
trev1875
Do women like a guy to taste his own ?
Do women like a guy to eat them after he has cum inside you?
Or just even taste their own in general ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i think we all should know how we taste in general
but i have no desire to have a guy eating cream pie or cum in any way vomit
but to all other their own smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby likes to lick my creampies. He prefers them to be already made for him. But he will sometimes lick up his own creampies too. I like the feel of his tongue after I've been filled up.

sscd
Creampie
Boyfriend will lick me after sex with anyone. bt said he would do it only if it was his cum.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Its not so much tasting his own cum that I like, more the fact that if he has already cum in me means I am fully warmed up and ready for my orgasm. Not sure how much of his cum he eats and how much just runs out of me, lets just say that as we are older and more practical, we always put a towel on the bed first thumbup bounce raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nope smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lick Lick Swallow Smile
As an older male I now thoroughly enjoy tasting my cum from on or in my wife. Cream pies are my favorite followed by licking streams From between my wife’s ass cheeks.

At first she was against it and would pull away. However, one night she was a bit too inebriated and I filled her pussy then slid down and started eating her. She had an intense orgasm and my cum flowed from her with me lapping it up. From them on she is all for it.

necouple2
Very much so
I love him eating his own or any other cum from me! Especially others! Hoping that some time soon he will take it straight from a cock. It has been mostly a couple of friends that he works with and neither of them or my husband want to go there yet, but i am pretty sure hubby wants it too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creampie
I love to eat my creampie, after some lovin she cums n I have fun, I move down and eat those love juices, then come up and kiss her she live it. Same if she sucks me off and gets a mouthful she kisses me, in my opinion it's true total love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife does

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Answering for my wife.
I asked her to kiss me the other day after she sucked me off. She says it does nothing for her. I like to lick her after I cum in her but that doesn’t do much for her either. She’s very accommodating I’ll have to admit!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Forgot....
I meant to add that I LOVE licking cum off of or out of her, or anyone else for that matter. Prefer it’s not my own cum! Ahh, the rich fantasy life that keeps me going...LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time I went down on her to eat my cream pie she giggled but had such an intense orgasm that she wanted me to continue doing it. She had a lover at one time and as soon as she got home she would have me go and eat his cum out of her. We always had hot kisses after that too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like cream pie! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When he does cum...
My husband has a quite undersized cock and he often has problems controlling his too quick ejaculations, so I resort to finding my sexual satisfaction in the arms of other man. I reserve free access to my body for the men who can satisfy me. For that reason, I rarely allow my husband to put his penis inside my pussy much less let him freely cum inside me. Most often when I do consent to him cumming while inside me, I make him wear a condom. Or he can be inside me but not cum at all. Sometimes if he begs sweetly enough for me to let him cum while in sexual contact with me, I will allow him to cum on my feet or rub off on my thigh. But all those times he does make a nasty mess, either in my pussy or on my feet or wherever, I always expect him to lick me clean. He now automatically does it most of the time without me asking. It turns me on like crazy watching him lick up his own cum and gives me an incredible head rush of power!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I once had a girlfriend who loved to give me 'cummy kisses' after she had sucked me off and i had spunked in her mouth. she wouldnt swallow it until until she had shared some of it with me. Until then I hadnt tasted my own cum. I suppose it was fair in a way for her to share her enjoyment of my cum with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Snowballing.
likes2bsucked2 said: I once had a girlfriend who loved to give me 'cummy kisses' after she had sucked me off and i had spunked in her mouth. she wouldnt swallow it until until she had shared some of it with me. Until then I hadnt tasted my own cum. I suppose it was fair in a way for her to share her enjoyment of my cum with me.

The good old snowballing, I had a girlfriend who was right into it and she soon got me into it as well, love it.
Rick. 2c
PS no way would my wife do it. scared

Forum Level:
A Thinker

SNOWBALLING is PHENOMENAL!!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Neither my husband or boyfriends are into doing this so it is not really an issue for me. I have no interest in seeing them do it. I had a guy years ago that liked to cum inside me then lick. Does not really excite me and frankly, by the time I am filled up with cum, I have already had a ton of orgasms and would be too sensitive down there for more licking. I like my licking before fucking to get warmed up. But if it works for others, I say go for it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a girlfriend who would make me snowball with her, which ending up be hot. She always would make me clean her up after by sitting on my face after we were done. All of this would turn her on so much that she would send me messages about what she was going to do next. It was so much fun pleasing her.

CoralTern91
Thats...
A good question tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cayman_holiday said: My husband has a quite undersized cock and he often has problems controlling his too quick ejaculations, so I resort to finding my sexual satisfaction in the arms of other man. I reserve free access to my body for the men who can satisfy me. For that reason, I rarely allow my husband to put his penis inside my pussy much less let him freely cum inside me. Most often when I do consent to him cumming while inside me, I make him wear a condom. Or he can be inside me but not cum at all. Sometimes if he begs sweetly enough for me to let him cum while in sexual contact with me, I will allow him to cum on my feet or rub off on my thigh. But all those times he does make a nasty mess, either in my pussy or on my feet or wherever, I always expect him to lick me clean. He now automatically does it most of the time without me asking. It turns me on like crazy watching him lick up his own cum and gives me an incredible head rush of power!

Your mine kind of women. I been eating my cum off or out of my wife for over 25 years. The very first night when we picked each other up in a bar, I was over excited and came to fast. She was on top and I said sorry she said thats ok and just sat on my face grinding telling me to get her off. She had 2 orgasms I was ready again this time lasted a lot longer.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds