Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First blow job to completion
I've been married for 12 years and I finally got my wife to give me a blow job to completion. She has sucked me before but not until I came. She didn't swallow my cum but it was still great. The way I got her to do it was for me to eat her out at the same time. So we 69ed each other. It was awesome!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mm good
i got my first blowjob as a teen while standing up , it buckled my knees when i came . ive never had one that good since , over 40 years ago

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Congratulations on all you have achieved. beer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
about 6 years ago I'd say. I had never had a bj before this. Had loads since though

Forum Level:
Just getting started
best BJ
A few years ago, on a trip to China- met a vietnamese girl at a bar who tried "fire & ice" on me! Drinking ice cold water before going down on me, followed by boiling hot water- repeat. It was awesome and i came all over her face and tits!
Best BJ ever...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Will never forget mine; was with my first girlfriend. It was actually at the end of our first proper date, although we had know each other a while. She was giving me an amazing blowjob, really wet and sliding my full length in and out of her mouth - I was in heaven! Anyway, as I was getting close I told her I was going to cum, half expecting her to stop and maybe finish me by hand, but to my delight she speeded up and before I knew it for the first time I was experiencing the glorious feeling of cumming hard in a girls mouth...amazing. Even better, she swallowed every drop, gulping as I shot what felt like a pretty big load in her mouth, and after she finished gave me a lovely big grin. She even went to kiss me and tasting myself on her tongue really turned me on too, I still love tasting myself on a girls mouth after shes just taken my load.

Damn I need a blowjob now!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mrs.: I was about 26 yrs old when I gave my first blow job to completion with my current hubby. The 2nd time was the first time I swallowed my hubby's cum.

Mr.: It was about 10 years ago for hubby. He was sucking on a friend's cock and he ended up with a mouth full of cum. And I watched and took some pics. And he swallowed every drop! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you
I thank everyone for their replies! I would love to get my wife to swallow next time. I think it's so hot! Any tips?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
First one I got was from my school friend Michael, but I didn't have the nerve to return the favor then and waited until college to give one.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As a teen
Girlfriend-now wife sucked me off. Transcendent. She doesn’t swallow on purpose but has in the past when it blasted down her throat! Oh to be young again...now she spits out what little there is. I gave my first one to a gay friend of ours, I was 46 I think. Gave him a couple more but it was years ago. It’s all fun!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe first one?
At the end of one of my first orgasmic munches, on my living room couch, I was simply presented with a boner standing in front of me. Not really knowing, I just did what seemed to be right, I grabbed the boner, stroked it then opened my mouth and sucked on it. Pretty soon his legs started to shake, so I leaned back and continued pumping with my hands while he erupted all over my chest and boobalas. He was happy and I was kind of proud of myself for figuring it out in the heat of the moment.

Cleaning up was a breeze and I knew for sure that I wasn't pregnant. What's not to like? cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If only...
Julieannfringe said: At the end of one of my first orgasmic munches, on my living room couch, I was simply presented with a boner standing in front of me. Not really knowing, I just did what seemed to be right, I grabbed the boner, stroked it then opened my mouth and sucked on it. Pretty soon his legs started to shake, so I leaned back and continued pumping with my hands while he erupted all over my chest and boobalas. He was happy and I was kind of proud of myself for figuring it out in the heat of the moment.

Cleaning up was a breeze and I knew for sure that I wasn't pregnant. What's not to like? cool

Imagine a world where more women had this attitude! No war! We’d all be too busy recovering and cleaning up!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gave my first blow job at around 12, playing wit the neighbors, many years later got to swallow my first load. Have been doing it monthly since!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blow job
raspberry

Must be lucky my wife sucks me offon avg 2-3 times weekly..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes you are lucky!!!! enjoy cos with obviously likes the taste!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sucked one to completion tonite, dude came all in my mouth and all over my beard but damn it was so sweet to suck that dick, been years

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Congrats, still waiting for mine to do that. I am lucky if she even wants to touch it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve never had a BJ to completion. None of the women or guys I’ve been with have been have been able to get me off with.a blow job. It always has been just foreplay before the fun of other things.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds