Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sherry's Submissive Weekend - Our Fantasy

PART 1
Sherry is taken to the mountains for a weekend at a large, private estate with her husband Patrick.

My name is Sherry and my husbands name is Patrick. In most ways were just your average, mature, couple next door. Patrick owns a construction company and I take care of things on the home front.
The biggest difference between us and our neighbors is that we are a full time lifestyle couple. Our lifestyle consists of BDSM and swinging with other select people. Patrick is my Dominant/Owner and I am his Submissive/slave. We’ve been married over 30 years and the marriage has never been boring. Love & trust and fantastic sex have been a winning receipt for us.
I am 5’2' and a curvy 140lbs of sexual energy. I’m always ready for whatever Patrick has in mind and he always has something in mind. Patrick is 6' 1? tall and 235lbs of tattoos and muscle, a very handsom guy with an enormous sex drive.
We compliment each other in most things especially our sex play. Yeah I use the word “Play” because our relationship is based on a consentual power exchange. We don’t engage in any activity where somebody is xxxxxx. I submit because I really like it. I do have a safe word but I have never used it. In truth our activities have never gotten rough enough that I wanted it to stop. There have been times when I went farther than I really thought I would but testing my limits is part of our play. I’m not sure myself what my limits are? All I know is this kind of activity is intoxicating and for us is the strongest form of, well, foreplay I guess. It’s HOT!
Patrick came home from work the other night and said his crew had started a job up in the mountains and the owner was a very interesting guy. I said, “How So?” and his face lit up with one of his killer smiles and he said, “We’re invited up to the estate this weekend and you’ll meet Robert and his wife Suzy then. Meanwhile that’s all you need to know.”
I tried to get more out of Patrick but he just said, “You’ll find out Saturday. The crew isn’t working this weekend so it will be nice and private.”
When Saturday rolled around I showered and dressed in the clothes Patrick had laid out for me. Today I would be wearing black leather jeans, no panties and a sheer red top with a black push up bra and knee high black leather spike heeled Harley boots since we were riding up to the estate.
Patrick has 3 bikes. All Harley’s and today we were riding on the custom Shovelhead he built at home. It has a big inch engine and It sounds good, looks good and the vibrations are oh so good too. It’s my personal favorite of the 3.
We rode out of the city and up into the mountains as Patrick skillfully negociated the curves. The ride was actually shorter than I had expected as we turned off onto a private gated driveway up near the top of the mountains. I noticed a security camera turning to look us over and then the big gate opened and Patrick rolled the throttle on and in we went. I was in awe of the grounds as we rode up towards this huge mansion. Whoever these people were they were rich with a capitol “R”.
We pulled up and Patrick dropped the kickstand and we walked up to the double doors in front. Patrick turned to me and said, “I want you to be a “GOOD GIRL” this weekend Sherry.”
The tone of his voice told me he wasn’t kidding and I replied, “ YES SIR ”. Then he rang the bell.

PART TWO

As the front door opened my heart was pounding hard in my chest. I had no idea what I was in for this weekend but I was determined to make Patrick proud. Next thing I knew I was face to face with a drop dead gorgeous Asian woman. She was wearing a corset with garters and thigh high stockings and platform stilletto heels. Her hair was shiny black and fell straight down to her waist. She was much younger than me, maybe mid 30’s and had full red lips and even fuller tits. She was hot and she knew it too.
Her eyes were beautiful and captivating as she stood there just sizing me up. I felt nervous, and very excited all at once. I didn’t know it then but her husband Robert was a very successful plastic surgeon which kinda explained the lavish estate and the trophy wife.
After looking me over she turned to my husband and said, “Wonderful to see you again sir.” Then went up on her tip toes, even in the heels, to give Patrick a long wet kiss. Finally she looked back at me and said, “Sherry, I’ve heard so much about you. I’m Suzy, Roberts wife.”
I looked into her eyes and said, “Very nice to meet you Suzy.” Then I looked down again not being able to hold her gaze.
I continued to just stand there looking down at my boots as my husband ran his hands over Suzies ass and they both continued to tongue kiss. Her ample breasts were exposed in her corset and Patrick had his hands busy squeezing them too. It was uncomfortable but damn exciting to. I knew for sure this was going to be a weekend like none other. I really didn’t know what to say or do so I just quietly stood there waiting.
When Patrick was finished kissing and groping Suzy they both turned and looked at me. Then Suzy said, “Strip down to your boots bitch and then kneel on the pavement before me.”
I found myself obeying without hesitation and in a minute I was naked except for my black high heeled boots and kneeling in my piles of clothes in front of Suzy. Just that fast the action had started and now I knew my place with Suzy.
Suzy looked down at my naked body and said, “Good girl, now STAY.” Then she took Patricks arm and they entered the house and closed the door leaving me kneeling on the hard stone front porch, alone.
Wow, was I excited. I continued to stare at the front door and I could see myself in the glass panel next to the door. I had shivers running down my naked body and damn I was wet.
As I looked at myself kneeling naked on the front porch I thought, I’m not bad for a gal my age but nowhere near as hot as Suzy. I totally felt turned on by her and the power over me I felt from her. I couldn’t wait for that door to open again, but I knew I would wait. I would be a good girl and kneel here until, well until I was told otherwise.
The sun felt hot on my body as I knelt there looking around. I spotted the security camera and it seemed to be pointing right at me. I knew I was being watched and I felt another shiver of excitment rush over me.
About that time I heard a car coming up the driveway. My first thought was to grab my clothes and hide. I fought down that thought and continued to kneel facing the front door. Now I was afraid to look around so I just focused on the door.
I was nervous now. kneeling there naked I heard the car pull up behind me and the engine stopped. I could see the car in the reflextion of the door glass.
Several doors slammed shut so I knew there was more than one person arriving. Sure enough I watched in the reflection in the glass as 3 young black men walked towards me.
They walked over and surrounded me. Nobody spoke and I just continued to stare at the front door. I was shivering. A combination of fear and excitment. These guys looked to be anywhere from late teens to early 20’s and they just stood there looking down at me. I had no idea if this was part of the weekend plans or something unexpected so I just stayed quite waiting to see what they would do?
Finally one of the guys spoke, “You must be Sherry? My dad said you would be here this weekend which is why he invited me and my brothers over. I’m sure he will introduce you to us when he’s ready and I hope he let’s us take you down to the basement play room. You’ll be amazed at what we have down there.” Then they all laughed.
They started taking photos of me with their phones and then walked towards the front door and as they entered the house I heard something about Facebook.
I actually felt kinda embarassed. I’ve done a lot of submissive sex stuff but I’ve never been displayed naked in front of a strange house for young men to photograph and what was this basement playroom they were talking about?
I had a bunch of thoughts and feelings surging through me. I had to admit I was kinda disappointed that those young guys had taken photos and then just walked away. Then again I was kind of scared too. I had to remind myself that Patrick was here, somewhere, and he wouldn’t let anything bad happen to me.
I got my emotions under control and decided the best thing to do was continue kneeling here, do whatever I was told to do and just enjoy whatever this weekend was going to bring. Be a “Good Girl ” I thought to myself.
No sooner did I think that and the front door opened again.

PART THREE

Suzy stood there leaning against the door frame and looking me over. "I hear you met my 3 stepsons?" She finally said to me.
I replied "I saw them Mistress but we didn't exactly exchange names."
She continued to stare at me and then said, " I'm sure you'll get to know them much better before the weekend is over. They won't be around again until Robert invites them to join us. The youngest one is 19 and just out of high school. They're all a year apart in age."
Suzy was still watching me for a reaction. Finally she said, "Well, it seems you have been a very obedient girl while I was gone. We've been watching you over one of the security cameras." She pointed up at a camera that was fixed on me that I hadn't realized was even there.
She said, "You may stand Sherry." I got up a little stiffly and stretched. I was happy to be off my knees and happy that I had pleased my new Mistress also. So far, so good.
Suzy and I were both wearing 5" heels and at 5'2" I was still a couple inches taller than she is but there was no doubt who was in charge here. As our eyes met I said "Thank you Mistress Suzy. I'm happy you are pleased."
She stepped up to me and padlocked a wide red collar around my neck then clipped a leash to the padlock.
"I'll explain how this all works Sherry. Patrick has told us that you are a sexual powerhouse and a experienced submissive. You have been invited here this weekend to perform for Robert, the Master of this house. At the end of the weekend we will decide your worth as a slave slut. IF you seem worthy you will be approved for membership into our very select group. IF you want to quit at any time during the weekend just use your safe word, "STOP". You will be asked to leave if you use the safe word and Patrick will no doubt be disappointed. Ours is a world of Pain and Pleasure where all men are 'Dominants' and all females are 'Submissives' but some females rank higher than others, such as me. I will always be your Mistress. Any questions Sherry?"
I replied, "No Mistress, I understand and I promise I won't disappoint."
"Very good Sherry. I have a feeling you are going to fit in just fine."
"Patrick has told us that you are Multi-O and love having sex. That will work well for you but always remember that your pleasure is second to your obedience. IF you enjoy what you have been told to do then that's a bonus but you will obey regardless and this is where your obedience and your desire to please will be tested."
I was actually very excited and feeling way turned on standing there naked and having this gorgeous woman lay down the law to me. Wow! I had the feeling as she looked at me that she could read what I felt and new I would do anything she told me to do.
Suzy continued, " This is not about sex although sex is a large factor here. This IS about "Domination" and "Submission". That is the foundation of our little group."
"The things Robert has you do will become gradually more challenging as Robert explores your desire to please and molds you into a perfect obedient, slut slave. This will no doubt be a busy weekend for you."
"IF you are obedient and eager to please you will be loved and valued here. For the right person this can be a wonderful society to be a part of. Patrick is already accepted and after this weekend, hopefully, you both will become a permanent part of our group but first you must show us you are worthy. I'm sure Patrick wouldn't have brought you if he didn't think you could be a good girl for Robert and the house."
I simply nodded my head and said, "Yes Mistress. "
At this point she reached out and took hold of my left nipple and pulled and twisted it. Her eyes never left mine and I was fixed on her super sexy, Asian eyes. My nipple was burning but I stood completly still while she squeezed and then slapped my left tit.
Then she stepped in close and gave me a deep, wet kiss and our tongues just kept lustily entwining each other. After a long minute she pulled her tongue out of my hungry mouth and slapped me hard across the face. It surprised me but I stood still. She was still twisting my tit and she suddenly reached down and stuck two fingers into my pussy.
She smiled a wicked smile and said, "My my, somebody is very wet."
Suzy stepped back and then said, "Patrick has given you to Robert for the weekend. It's important that you realize that your husband will not interfere and you will not even speak to him unless spoken to. Robert is your Master now, at least until the weekend is over. You will be used as he sees fit."
Then she spun around and pulled my leash as she stepped toward the front door. I was led through the door and into a gorgeous room across plush carpet then into the next room that was tiled. Our heels clicked across the tile and the sound echoed slightly. It was so cool.
I followed Suzy meekly out the open french doors and sitting out on the patio I saw Patrick and got my first look at Robert, my new owner.

-To be continued in PART FOUR

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Freedom102
OMG Sherry you stir my loins especially with you tonguing Suzysmile Can't wait for pt iv of your encounter- MWAH!

If this reply breaks our rules please