Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Question for the Ladies
This Question is for the Ladies. Why did you start going out Without Panties? For me it was Sharon Stone in the Movie "Basic Instinct". That scene where she was in the Police Station gave Me and My Husband the idea.

Why did you start going without panties?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
^ sometime in university, laundry was going and was leaving on a date!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Habit..
Did it once many years ago at hubby's request, enjoyed the sensation and element of risk, have hardly worn a pair since, now i'm a habitual commando!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no panties
Stopped wearing them years ago. My dom used to say "Thong or non" Now its just non. Love the feeling though when out and about.

sscd
Panties
I don't go without them much but I do like not wearing them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It started...
… a number of years ago shortly after we were married. We were going out for a Valentine's Day dinner at a romantic restaurant. I had purchased a beautiful red leather dress and red heels for the occasion, and decided to wear them with seamed stockings and my red garter belt. The outfit made me feel so sexy it just seemed natural to go without panties. During dinner I guided my husband's hand under my dress to show I was wearing real stockins, then further up to my bare pussy. Needless to say he loved it. I rarely wear stockings anymore, just bare legs, but frequently go out without panties, my husband still loves it when I do.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It is much easier to have sex when out and about. dates , dinner, movie. or just in the suv. Plus I'm a big flasher. Can't remember when it all started other then hubby asking me to go with out them. Basically I just don't wear them any more. Saves money to from having to buy new ones after hubby or his friends rip them off. lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love wearing sexy panties, but also go without quite a bit. Especially in summer. I started going without panties back in college when I started getting into flashing and exhibitionism. It just made it easier to show off while wearing short dresses and skirts. The same reason I leave them off now.