view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HabitualWanker
Friends special birthday fuck.
Dee and I have known each other for a long while. We started playing around when we first worked together, but somehow we've got into a routine of meeting up once a year around her birthday and fucking.
I wanted to make this years session a bit special, and spice our sex up a bit.

She arrived almost exactly on time and I opened the front door completely naked, my stiff shaved erection sticking out in front of me proudly. Before she'd even crossed the threshold I had her on her knees sucking my cock. I know Dee's husband isn't much good at sex and he has never been into oral, so I like to give her a taste of different things - literally. I had her suck my smooth balls and then turned and spread my ass cheeks to have her rim me (which she found slightly unpleasant at first, but I enjoyed making her do, forcing her tongue deeper and deeper inside my anus).
Before going in to the living room I had her strip naked and leave her clothes in to hall way. When she opened the door of the room, she got a real shock and turned to leave as, sitting in armchairs were two male friends of mine I had invited to make her birthday fuck so special. They were both naked as we were and were encouraging their hard-ons by slowly wanking two impressive cocks.
I pushed her in to the middle of the room, closing the door behind her and informing her that the three of us were going to fuck all her holes repeatedly for the rest of the evening.
Thankfully her shock and surprise turned in to a broad smile.

My friends got up and came over to introduce their penises to her, Dee stroking and then sucking them both in turn. We had devised a plan that we would systematically use Dee's holes in turn; cunt (to warm her up conventionally), mouth (so she could taste her own vaginal juices on our shafts), anus (with wet rods slamming into her asshole).
This is how we used Dee's body for the remainder of our time, first one in her cunt, then as he moved to her mouth another took his place, then as the final rotation he filled her rectum, the second in her mouth and the third in her first hole. She settled into the rhythm of three men fucking her various holes at once and it was indeed wonderful to collectively use her willing body as we wished.

For a small diversion part way through the evening the men decided to bugger each other in turn as Dee watched and frigged herself, offering our musky cocks for her to suck in between.
As her final present Dee got to choose who came in which hole of hers, and so the three of us fucked their allocated hole until climax, with me happily spunking deep inside her rectum as my friends did likewise in her cunt and down her throat.
I have a feeling Dee will be back for more before her next birthday. I wonder what I will come up with for that occasion?

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds