Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
__livebreathe__
pigtail time
Master is taking me to a baseball game today which means i will be sporting a baseball cap with a ponytail out the back. Oh, how he loves that. my cap says GIANTS, that's his favorite team but i like to wear it because it reminds me of him.

When we go to the ballpark, i don't pay much attention to the game. Baseball is fine but i'm much more interested in my Sir. My attention is on him the entire time. Is Master comfortable? Does he need a fresh beer? Perhaps a popcorn bucket with a hole in the bottom so i have easy access to his cock? hee hee hee

Arriving home after the game, my baseball cap comes off and i undo my hair. i begin brushing it carefully, inch by inch. Master sits watching as the boar bristles glide through the strands. i flip my head over and begin brushing from beneath. i glance at him with a shy, upside down smile. Master likes running his fingers through my hair but there is something else he enjoys much more.

"What time is it, little girl?" Sir asks me.

"It's 6:30 Sir, you know that!" i replied. i'm not a brat but every now and then i like to tease him and reply in a smartalecy tone.

Master frowned at me, knowing exactly what i was up to. He gestured towards my hair and i looked at him playfully, like i didn't understand. Once he began scowling, i knew my little game was over.

"It's pigtail time, Master" i answered sweetly.

"That's right, my beautiful girl" Sir said with a sinister smile.

i immediately separated my chestnut locks into two sections. brushing until smooth, i wrap each in a pink ribbon and turn towards him. my hands rest on my thighs, eyes cast downward.

As he approached, i could feel his gaze upon me. i loved looking into his eyes, feeling his soul plumb the depths of my own but at times, i preferred this. Feeling, rather than seeing, the heat of his stare. It was almost too much to bare... i reveled in it.

His long strides closed the gap between us in mere seconds. To me, it felt an eternity. He walked slowly around me, inspecting every inch.

Once satisfied, he ended his tour squarely in front of my mouth. He was standing so close, i could have licked him.

"Look at me" he commanded.

i looked up at him, my eyes revealing every emotion i felt. Love, lust, joy, desire, respect... these are what i feel for my Sir.

He smiled like a cheshire cat. He is aware of everything i think, everything i feel. i adore his crooked smile. The right side of his mouth rises higher than the left. My heart swells just thinking about it.

"Why are you smiling?" Master asked.

This question quickly pulls me back from my daydream. "Sorry, Sir" i said softly, "i was thinking how i love your smile."

He grinned, wrapping his hand around my throat. i could feel my carotid beating against his thumb. He bent down with a kiss, what pleasure to feel his lips on mine. Standing to his full height, he motioned me to the bed. No words were required.

"Yes, Sir" i said obediently. As i stood, i could feel his eyes once again follow my every move. i did my best to walk gracefully and ended my journey at the edge of the bed.

"You know what i crave." He said quietly.

Yes, i knew exactly. Master loved to take me from behind. i could feel myself getting wetter by the second as i knelt on the bed, ass and pussy up, waiting for him.

"Mmmmmmm, that's a good little girl, nice and wet." He said.

"Yes. Thank You, Sir." i replied.

The anticipation was almost too great. My body was tense, waiting impatiently for the first sensation. And then i felt it. Master fingering his clit and pussy, preparing them for what cums next. my body began to relax, submitting to his touch.

The next sensation is what i feel right before his rock hard... and there it was... Sir deftly grasping each perfectly combed pigtail, pulling and tugging, reigning me to his pleasure. Then i felt every inch of him pounding his pussy and claiming what was his.

i was in heaven... heaven on earth as Master's babygirl at pigtail time.

copyright by me.

If this thread breaks our rules please