Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp that Night Part 2
As we sit with Guy and Jill, Rose and Chris come over and sit, Jill tells Rose, that we live an exciting life, Rose says how so, we tell her about some of our adventures, Rose grins and says, it does sound like that the two of you get around. We dance some more. Now Rose and Chris are staying with us and every time I dance with her she pushes her tits into my chest, (now I not complaining), I notice that Chris has taken a liking to you. As people go by our table they are all saying hi, everyone is so friendly. I am watching and see couples coming and going off to the "play area", I tell you and you tell me that you were seeing the same thing. We are up dancing and all of a sudden everyone, gets off to the side and are watching a couple dance, (they were good), Rose and Chris come over next to us, Rose says, "watch them they are good", they continue to dance, next thing I know he is spinning her on the dance floor picks her up and sits her on his cock, everyone claps as he starts to fuck her right in the middle of the dance floor. Rose reaches over and wraps her hand around my cock. I look over at you and Chris is sucking your tits, as you have ahold of his cock. Rose leans in and rubs her tits into my arm and says, "I been watching you all day and Sue tells me that you like to eat pussy", I tell her, "yes", she looks up at me and says, "well as soon as this show is over, you are the next show, you will be eating my pussy". The girl in the dance couple is sliding up and down on his cock, her head is bouncing around like a rag doll. He has a firm grip on her ass, lifting her up and down, he grunts and pushes up as she sits down, and she moans, "of fuck fill my pussy", he finishes cumming in her and they walk off in different directions. Rose has ahold of my cock and says "come on", like I had a choice. As soon as we get into the center a chair appears, Rose sits on the edge and spreads her legs wide and says, "get to it", I get down, put her legs over my shoulders and bury my face into her pussy, I start by licking and sucking her clit, she moans right away, and a little cum oozes out, I continue to lick and suck, my tongue is doing figure 8's in her clit, more cum and moaning, I look up she has her eyes closed and is rubbing her tits, more like mauling them. I slide a finger into her pussy she moans, more cum leaking out of her, my finger finds her g-spot, I rub it as my tongue works her her clit she raises her hips moans again and cums, I keep licking and fingering her pussy, she moans louder, "don't fucking stop". I here noise around us but can't see what's going on, but sounds like alot of moaning. I am giving Rose's pussy a good licking her cum is running down my chin and her ass cheeks. She screams her legs that are still over my shoulders go stiff and she starts to cum, I continue to lick and suck trying to get all her cum but it is just to much it's running down my chin, she screams again than, "oh fuck I can't stop cumming", I pull my mouth away, (I almost drown), and her cum is running out of her pussy. I look around and everyone has moved in closer, I see you bent over, Chris is behind you sliding his cock in and out and has ahold of your big, lovely tits hanging down. Rose grabs my head and shoves my face back into her pussy, I run my tongue up and down her clit as I finger her g-spot, she screams again and starts to squirt in my face. I her you moaning. She is pushing my head into her pussy, her cum is flying all over. I her you moan load, "ohhhhhh'. Chris is saying, " oh yes milk my cock". Rose finally let's go of my head, (it was getting hard to breath). I get up and help Rose out of the chair, she is a bit wobbly, we head back to the table to sit. We order more drinks, the waitress also brings a wet towel, hands it to me with a grin and says, "I think you need this." As we sit, more couples put on a show everyone is clapping and well it's one big orgy what more can happen.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude camp
wow that is great and what I would have always thought would happen in the evening at a nude camp. Kind of like what I have seen going on at the nude beach I go to and sure has my vacation story beat.

More later that night and morning ? raspberry jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds